Russian woman blames period for assault on pregnant Thai shopkeeper

webfact

14 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

No problem as I now identify as a  woman I too can have periods and babies  apparently, also useful as an excuse, perfect, now wheres the ladies changing room

And don't forget the delights of the regular internal examination for cervical cancer screening which you would be fully entitled to, along with a mammogram too if you wanted it.   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wayne247 said:

Kick her out, ignore the bribe she will undoubtedly offer. Good riddance to these so called tourist that are invading our islands. 

6 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

Putin needs woman like this to fight his war send her back home and put her in uniform she is not worthy on living on our beautiful island !

Now I'm getting confused, who exactly does the island belong to?

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

however a male senior manager would be quite reluctant to dismiss the excuse in these "enlightened times"

I agree but it's not about enlightenment it's about fear of sexual discrimination accusations and damage to careers.   That's why, in my day, if that excuse ever raised it's ugly head the issue was automatically referred on to a female manager. When I was nursing 40% of all nurses were male that has now dropped to less than 10%. And 90% of all middle/upper managers in the NHS are female. Mainly because of 'positive' discrimination. and frank persecution of male managers.  

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

The racism on this forum is getting out of hand. 

Unless you've seen a video (and the one I saw didn't show it) that clearly shows the 'kick' then all you are basing your opinion on is hearsay and the typically poor Thai  reporting.   I doubt very much the kick was a full blown serious attack. 

Also, I'm not sure what is up with some of you but that Russian woman is a lot hotter than the younger Thai she is alleged to have kicked.  Not that being more attractive and probably more cultured is an excuse, but I know which one I'd rather be in a relationship with.  

The femoral artery passes through the groin. A kick in the groin to a heavily pregnant woman is a very serious assault 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobU said:

I agree but it's not about enlightenment it's about fear of sexual discrimination accusations and damage to careers.   That's why, in my day, if that excuse ever raised it's ugly head the issue was automatically referred on to a female manager. When I was nursing 40% of all nurses were male that has now dropped to less than 10%. And 90% of all middle/upper managers in the NHS are female. Mainly because of 'positive' discrimination. and frank persecution of male managers.  

I agree also, it can be a bit worrying these days in the west, regarding certain services that one may require, especially of a medical nature. now that  quotas are required to be met, you can never be sure if the woman (or tranny) is the best person for the job  or if there position was granted as a purely box ticking exercise.

In Thailand one never knows if they got the job due to who their father is and / or how much money they were able to stump up

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I agree also, it can be a bit worrying these days in the west, regarding certain services that one may require, especially of a medical nature. now that  quotas are required to be met, you can never be sure if the woman (or tranny) is the best person for the job  or if there position was granted as a purely box ticking exercise.

In Thailand one never knows if they got the job due to who their father is and / or how much money they were able to stump up

The discrimination against men as nurses starts at university level, I believe something like 80% of university students are female.  Exactly the same kind of discrimination that women used to face in male dominated jobs. 

Edited by RobU

5 minutes ago, RobU said:

The discrimination against men as nurses starts at university level, I believe something like 80% of university students are female.  Exactly the same kind of discrimination that women used to face in male dominated jobs. 

Exactly the opposite when it comes to Bricklayers though, could break their nails.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Freddy42OZ said:

The racism on this forum is getting out of hand. 

Unless you've seen a video (and the one I saw didn't show it) that clearly shows the 'kick' then all you are basing your opinion on is hearsay and the typically poor Thai  reporting.   I doubt very much the kick was a full blown serious attack. 

Also, I'm not sure what is up with some of you but that Russian woman is a lot hotter than the younger Thai she is alleged to have kicked.  Not that being more attractive and probably more cultured is an excuse, but I know which one I'd rather be in a relationship with.  

Racism? She is Russian and comments seem to be mostly objective assessment of normal Russian behavior, nothing racist about that. Zebra has its stripes, can't help. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

For kicking someone on the leg?

In the groin, which is a serious assault on a heavily pregnant woman

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Right, just blame it on her period.

Sounds like she's just a biatch straight up regardless if she was on her period.....

an self entitled moron, lock er up throw away the key blacklist for life, she should have more brains being a woman doing that <deleted>, we are all guests in this beautiful country, just makes it harder for other Xpats here

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, RobU said:

I've only seen one report saying it was in the groin.  All recent reports say it was her leg.  Although as usual the reporting on things here is so imprecise we never get the actual facts. 

They don't even define or explain what sort of kick it was - a frustrated little kick or a full blown leg sweep.   My money is on a her being frustrated and the kick not being that serious or hard.  But of course Thais love to exaggerate and blow things totally out of proportion.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

...but she is pretty hot! 

Which means she thinks she can get away with anything.

Very cute but obviously a pig of a woman on the inside. Response should be swift. Just fast-track these undesirables out. Hoping a farang performs a high profile good deed soon (a headbutt to Takki or the smiling donkey would do it) to offset some of this bad press.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I've only seen one report saying it was in the groin.  All recent reports say it was her leg.  Although as usual the reporting on things here is so imprecise we never get the actual facts. 

They don't even define or explain what sort of kick it was - a frustrated little kick or a full blown leg sweep.   My money is on a her being frustrated and the kick not being that serious or hard.  But of course Thais love to exaggerate and blow things totally out of proportion.

You mean one report that gave better and more detailed information than the usual sloppy bad reporting which is typical of the English  translated media. You are splitting hairs, a kick is a kick and can cause damage no matter what the intention. 

1 hour ago, RobU said:

Actually I think it is more likely she knee'd the pregnant woman in the groin since she would have to step back to kick

A post with unattributed content that was found on a Google search contravening our Community Standards has been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

A post using profane language in oversized font contravening our Community Standards has been removed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1