Russian woman blames period for assault on pregnant Thai shopkeeper

webfact

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

...but she is pretty hot! 

Which means she thinks she can get away with anything.

totally hot. Maybe she will come to Cambodia when they toss her out. We have tons of those folks here

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

totally hot. Maybe she will come to Cambodia when they toss her out. We have tons of those folks here

Normally when they get kicked out they dont get a choice of where to go, Back to Moscow for her, 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, spermwhale said:

You'd think that any Russian who is in Thailand to escape the war would be on their best behavior. But this woman is obviously a high-maintenance girl judging from her looks. Now she'll have to return to her homeland where life sucks. 

Nothing a few years in the gulag won't fix.

1 hour ago, waders123 said:

Based on what I've gathered about the situation, it would appear that the Russian woman's behavior was uncalled for. Strong consideration should be given to immediate deportation with a ban.  My experiences with Russian culture over the years have shown me that a notable portion tends to employ bullying tactics in their interactions with other folks. Consequently, I usually avoid them, like the plague, while traveling. It's crucial, however, to recognize that not all Russians exhibit this aggressive and violent behavior. I've had the pleasure of encountering a few who were genuinely delightful and displayed exceptional manners, although they've been the exception rather than the rule.

Totally agree, only a very few...like 5% at best.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, decca60 said:

Period is for violent women what brake failure is for idiot drivers........ 

not only violent women,  its a  common excuse shoplifting and other  bad behaviour 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Leadidge said:

“Kicking her in the right groin”. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. How many does she have?

Perhaps something is lost in translation. 'Right' as in correct groin or maybe as in right proper groin or right on the groin? 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Leadidge said:

“Kicking her in the right groin”. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. How many does she have?

She also has a left groin like everyone else

1 hour ago, riverhigh said:

All of them are baby adults who throw little tantrums when they don't get their own way and get violent. Refuse to accept responsibility or consequences for their actions. 

They might have been in Thailand too long and took their cue from the countless news reports of Thais doing exactly that. When in Rome..... The only difference is that the locals can't have their visa revoked.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Wayne247 said:

Kick her out, ignore the bribe she will undoubtedly offer. Good riddance to these so called tourist that are invading our islands. 

Your islands?   When did you acquire the right to call them yours? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

not only violent women,  its a  common excuse shoplifting and other  bad behaviour 

No problem as I now identify as a  woman I too can have periods and babies  apparently, also useful as an excuse, perfect, now wheres the ladies changing room

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Going by the angry expression I see on the face of every Russian I encounter here, I'd say that most of them are capable of replicating the actions of this hellcat.

Russians are not allowed to smile, it shows weakness.

The racism on this forum is getting out of hand. 

Unless you've seen a video (and the one I saw didn't show it) that clearly shows the 'kick' then all you are basing your opinion on is hearsay and the typically poor Thai  reporting.   I doubt very much the kick was a full blown serious attack. 

Also, I'm not sure what is up with some of you but that Russian woman is a lot hotter than the younger Thai she is alleged to have kicked.  Not that being more attractive and probably more cultured is an excuse, but I know which one I'd rather be in a relationship with.  

• Confused 4
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, RobU said:

The female SNO's always rejected the excuse and instigated disciplinary procedures regardless. 

however a male senior manager would be quite reluctant to dismiss the excuse in these "enlightened times"

• Agree 1