Thailand Condemns Moscow Terrorist Attack and Offers Condolences

webfact

11 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Frank what is wrong with you, most of the world were disgusted by the Russians invading Crimea and starting trouble in east of Ukraine, of course people were bothered, why do you defend such a corrupt terrorist country, it is not normal. 

terrorist country, yeah right. how many countries the US invaded in recent history? you based you views on Russia from Rocky 4!

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

terrorist country, yeah right. how many countries the US invaded in recent history? you based you views on Russia from Rocky 4!

Frank you are off on a tangent again, can you not exhibit a post without your usual whataboutery and your profound hatred of the US?

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Frank you are off on a tangent again, can you not exhibit a post without your usual whataboutery and your profound hatred of the US?

people in glass houses! you said Russia was a corrupt terrorist country.... so how many countries has Russia invaded compared to the US,UK and allies??
Putin is fighting a war on his own border, mainly caused by US interference in the situation, where as the US & allies invade countries thousands of miles from their shores that cause them no danger whatsoever. so who is the terrorist?
corruption, well, again, people in glass houses,  i don't agree with your views, simple as!

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Don't expect much from a pro Z Putin propagandist.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Do they offer condolences to the thousands of Ukrainian women raped and murdered by Russia? thought not.

Apparently wouldn't be prudent at this time.

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Meanwhile, the PM is considering visa-free travel for Tajikistan residents.

90 days visa free direct flight to Phuket???

• Haha 1

A flaming post and a reply has been removed.

Off topic posts and replies have been removed, please remember, this topic is about:

Thailand Condemns Moscow Terrorist Attack and Offers Condolences

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stay classy.

Actually there is a direct correlation between the excuses Hitler had for invading Poland and Putin has for invading Ukraine.

yeah, don't really have time for people that try to equate things to Hitler, while ignoring the  mass killings by their own countries, all in the name of 'democracy'

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Barnet1900 said:

The only reason they showed sympathy is to gain financially from it.

Like giving to the monks...here's my sympathy offering...in return...can you give my lottery ticket some luck?

Thoughts and prayers doesn't cost anything.

On 3/26/2024 at 6:45 AM, hotchilli said:

Remind me, did Thailand send out such a statement when Russia invade the Ukraine>

No, but they did condemn the violation of the Minsk 1 and 2 accords, and Merkel's admission that the West negotiated both in bad faith. 

Sorry, BBC and CNN don't mention those facts. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

No, but they did condemn the violation of the Minsk 1 and 2 accords, and Merkel's admission that the West negotiated both in bad faith

Something Putin never forgot.... getting screwed over.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/27/2024 at 11:49 AM, Jingthing said:

Putin invaded a sovereign country that hopes to pursue it's own path as any sovereign nation should be free to do, and according to his own words (and actions) intends to erase the Ukrainian language, Ukrainian national identity separate from Russia

The past is so quickly forgotten......The Holodomor for example. 

On 3/26/2024 at 3:17 AM, daveAustin said:

It is a horrendous and cowardly act against innocent people, yet Russian state sponsored killing of innocents goes on in Ukraine on a daily basis. Thailand should also be condemning that.

There are those , who can't find anything positive about Thailand.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Yes. Bad news for anybody who can easily think without a hangover. Personally, I think Thailand is a great country. I feel no need to boost myself and Western culture with criticism about corrupt cops etc..

• Confused 1

Ah well, the Asean agreement states they should not criticize each other's political processes. How about that for 'kreng jai'? 

• Confused 1

On 3/27/2024 at 10:20 AM, bamnutsak said:

Meanwhile, the PM is considering visa-free travel for Tajikistan residents.

Tangential triangulations : When I was young America was a terrific country with Elvis, Buddy Holly, anti-war demonstrations. Now we have greed, narcissism and people like Trump. Ho hum.

4 hours ago, eumenades said:

Yes. Bad news for anybody who can easily think without a hangover. Personally, I think Thailand is a great country. I feel no need to boost myself and Western culture with criticism about corrupt cops etc..

That's exactly right , this is not so much Thais and Thailand are/is so bad, as it is a Thinly veiled insinuation  that they are so much better , 

Feeling the need to constantly do that is a sure sign of insecurity.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2024 at 8:15 PM, Jingthing said:

Thoughts and prayers doesn't cost anything.

Hey?

Normally no, but they like to ask for something in return here.

I believe they show symptoms those that visit in return. I've never heard them spouting off sympathy to nations that offer no form of tourist income to the Thais