Trump wins last-minute reprieve as judge cuts fraud bond to $175m

Social Media

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Flight risk’.

What on earth are you waffling on about.

The $464 million penalty ruling against Trump for the frauds he committed is a ‘Civil Court’ ruling.

It was not a criminal trial, there is no prison sentence and hence ‘flight risk’ is not even a consideration.

The Court has all the powers it needs to seize Trump’s assets regardless of wether or not he does a runner.

Once again, we see a perfect example of you, a Trump supporter, running running your mouth only to expose the extent of your ignorance on the matter under discussion.

You’re not the only one, it’s a thing amongst a certain section of Trump supporters.

Democrat judge

Hates Trump

Plucks numbers out of thin air

Nothing to see here.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Flight risk’.

What on earth are you waffling on about?

The $464 million penalty ruling against Trump for the frauds he committed is a ‘Civil Court’ ruling.

It was not a criminal trial, there is no prison sentence and hence ‘flight risk’ is not even a consideration.

The Court has all the powers it needs to seize Trump’s assets regardless of wether or not he does a runner.

Once again, we see a perfect example of you, a Trump supporter, running your mouth only to expose the extent of your ignorance on the matter under discussion.

You’re not the only one, it’s a thing amongst a certain section of Trump supporters.

How true..........🤗

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Looks increasingly like a victory for Trump come November 5.

Trump wins only if his cre turns out … and the vast majority of American voters do not vote. I they majority votes he … again … will be defeated.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Majority of Supporters believe and support America & a Constitutional republic.

My country was founded on

a aggressive approach .The founders of The USA,could of been all hung by the King of England for treason, if captured.

What country  are you from?

The Netherlands and as a nation we have been at war with England more times than the USA but we still not use this as an excuse for being the tallest people in the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, riclag said:

The same thing is happening again by a Government who has Weaponized agencies to persecute the opposition party leader 

Don't forget the government persecution of Hunter Biden.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Paper wealth and much depend on shares meeting performance requirements of an unprofitable company in 6 months period. Not time yet to gloat. 

Why would I gloat?

As a neutral observer I just saw the report and thought I would post it for the benefit of those who are under the impression he is broke. He appears to be anything but broke. 

Makes no difference to me.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Did you buy any shares of Trump stock?

Not that I am aware of. But the management company that manages my investments do not have specific instructions not to buy stock on political grounds so I guess it's possible.

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This is yet another scam for Trump fans to lose money.

I doubt that. But if people wish to invest based on their heart rather than their head that is their choice. Maybe you should direct these questions at a Trump fan?

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Not that I am aware of. But the management company that manages my investments do not have specific instructions not to buy stock on political grounds so I guess it's possible.

I doubt that. But if people wish to invest based on their heart rather than their head that is their choice. Maybe you should direct these questions at a Trump fan?

Regardless of the politics, over the long term, a stock's price is related to its earnings. If the ratio of share price to earnings is too high, the share price eventually declines.

Most of the time. Crypto is a noticeable exception.

Anyway, Trump's company loses money, so the share price eventually will decline.

• Agree 1