Social Media

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

You are admitting you are not capable yourself. Dufus answer than/

No, you are admitting you don't know any :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Correct decision.

Just as I said last week, $464 million was a ridiculous amount solely designed to stop him appealing. Good to see sense prevail, although I still think $175 million is essentially a Trump tax. If it was Joe Bloggs it would have been a fraction of that amount.

Hopefully these silly games stop now and we can let the voters decide who leads the US, not judges.

Joe Bloggs is a multi-millionaire now? Inflation really is getting out of control.

5 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I will never help you again as you need to get off Fox for Christ sake. Better yet you have to wade thru the video!

TDS on the pension. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I will never help you again as you need to get off Fox for Christ sake. Better yet you have to wade thru the video!

That bald guy is a crackpot. Conspiracy tin foil hat guy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Actually, the Appeals court ruling makes sense, if you believe they will ultimately reduce the verdict.

The ones having a bad day are the "experts" and former prosecutors who never considered that the Appeals court had a calendar.

And let's not forget the limp wristed liberals suffering from TDS now spending their time being crybabies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, novacova said:

Seen a couple snippets on the MSM where the delusional leftist commies are dealing with anxiety issues while they wallow in their blindness due to this development. Most certainly the left will try to stop the election, they just need an eventful reason…waiting for their next pull.

OMG a real live conspiracy nut speaking out !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

So the snow flake gets a break again anyone else this wouldn’t have happened the majority of Americans want this bilko artist held to account enough!!!lock him up!!!

Wait until it's all overturned then you'll be crying like a baby.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Chump didn't have the $83m in the sexual assault case and secured a bond which cost him about $10m more. Doubtful this lying piece of 💩 has the $175m. Guess we'll find out in 10 days. He may get some for-profit insurance company to again cover the bond, but that'll cost him much more and they'll be sure to secure top notch collateral from the Slimy Fraudster . 

I only hope TDS is a terminal disease.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He struggled to get $81 million for Carroll, even asking for extra time.

Deserves zero. Lying crook too. Can't even remember what month it happened :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Wow. This sure gets people’s panties in a bind. Everyone throwing 💩 in both directions hoping it will stick. This battle will never end. I guess it gives some people something to talk about other than themselves. 

• Haha 1