I have enjoyed my time in Thailand, but...

15 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

on the cans again bobby boy ?

:cheesy:

7 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yawn.

The boy is crying wolf yet again. Let's all give him some attention....

:cheesy:

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So leaving the wife behind Bob, she will be happy, a womanizing, piss head is not what she needs. 

I plan on marrying again, if and when the mood strikes..

mrs. smith need never know.

bob.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I don't blame him, as I'm leaving as soon as I can get re-established back in Texas with my daughter. Thailand isn't a bad place but some people and things have made it unlivable.  It's definitely not a good place for women or girls and this is one major reason I'll leave. Some seem to love it and if that's the truth, you can't take that away from them. It has to change a lot of things here before more move out, because America doesn't look at Thais like Thais look at Americans. There they fit in just like everyone else. As long as you don't break any laws, you're accepted, with the exception of a few prejudiced idiots that hate Asians. Not the same here at all. The beaches are beautiful, as long as they stop ruining them. The country is as boring as a place can be unless you are happy sitting around, mostly inside, and partying. The bugs are the worse I've ever seen, and I've been to Canada at ice out, so I know all about mosquitoes and black flies. The women are among the most beautiful on earth, but unlike western countries, where the women are more independent, you are looked at as an ATM by most. The food is great, but you can get great Thai most anywhere, and farang food you have to travel for unless you're in a big city. The women can be a good partner, IF she looks at you as a provider and not an ATM dishing out endless cash and gold to impress her "friends", of which most really don't have except to brag to and talk about behind their backs. Some of the locals here are okay with us, but many are not, and that's not a good thing to live around. I have had dogs and cats poisoned here by disturbed farmers that don't like my ex's family, or are somehow jealous for some strange reason I've never gave them. Some steal from my property when I'm not home, and that's not cool. I don't care if they ask for things because I know most are just getting by, by being sneaky shows a lack of respect for your neighbors. I would be out of here tomorrow if I had the means, as my daughter has to be in school in an English environment before she is 10 so she can adjust to the curriculum. Starting all over back home won't be easy, but it will be worth it. Good luck to you Bob if you're really leaving, as I understand what it's like to be in a place you don't feel comfortable and where you can't be yourself and enjoy your hobbies. No place like home.

You live in Isaan.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

Doubt she'll give a flying fig, as long as you are out of her life.

My condolences to any future wife you May have. 

Thanks Brian!

bob.

• Haha 1