Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

The fact that Palestinians support Hamas is a point in against Israel. Yes of course they do. It actually speaks volumes but most people will not ever question why they would support them. They just won’t get that far they will take the spoon fed version of events on the news. So why is it Palestinians supports Hamas? Just answer that question and you get the clarity

• Love It 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

Yes, they probably did, I have no more recent evaluation on that though. I suspect a lot have changed their minds on that support and would opt for a ceasefire. What Israel does now is excessive, destabilizing and puts the region at risk. It needs to end.

The Palestian support for Hamas is stronger now than before 7/10, these are brainwashed people remember when they danced with joy when Islamic terrorists brought down the twin towers!

Israel may be pointing their guns but it is Hamas that pulled the trigger!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

The fact that Palestinians support Hamas is a point in against Israel. Yes of course they do. It actually speaks volumes but most people will not ever question why they would support them. They just won’t get that far they will take the spoon fed version of events on the news. So why is it Palestinians supports Hamas? Just answer that question and you get the clarity

Because Hamas want the removal of the Israel Country completely and Israel replaced by an Islamic Country called Palestine , that is why Palestinians support Hamas .

That is basic common knowledge 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

As I said, even Israeli #1 cheer leader, Joe Biden, is starting to distance himself from the Zionists. Those are facts. I’m not sure what you’re all smoking. The fact that Israel is starving and cutting off water supply are facts too.

They are not facts at all , Palestinians have allegedly been starving to death for five months now and still there's no actual  starvation 🙂

The Gazian ladies actually look rather plump and over weight in the photos 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They are not facts at all , Palestinians have allegedly been starving to death for five months now and still there's no actual  starvation 🙂

The Gazian ladies actually look rather plump and over weight in the photos 

There have been quite a lot of examples in the media,.... starving babies in the hospitals, near riots trying to get to supply trucks, fighting amongst themselves to get to air drops. The ladies started off pretty plump... the men like their women that way, or pregnant. 

I would be very very surprised if there was zero starvation....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

There have been quite a lot of examples in the media,.... starving babies in the hospitals, near riots trying to get to supply trucks, fighting amongst themselves to get to air drops. The ladies started off pretty plump... the men like their women that way, or pregnant. 

I would be very very surprised if there was zero starvation....

Those starving babies in Gaza hospitals turned out to be starving babies in Yemen which no one cares about .

Hamas take all the supplies and aid , but there is enough aid for all , so there's no need to riot and fight each other .

Have you  asked yourself why there are no photos or videos of starvation from Gaza or why people are using photos from Yemen and trying to pass them off as being from Gaza ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

A solution to traumatised Woman and Children would be for Hamas to stop hiding behind them and using them as Human shields  .

Israel will attack Rafah soon, are Hamas evacuating all the woman and children to keep them safe.

?

Evacuate where? Have you any idea at all the size of Gaza strip and how many people who is stuck there with no possibility to escape the bombs. 

Again you show very little understanding of the reality of this war and previous history. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

Don’t quote them. 

You are right, but it makes the days pass between the gym sessions and cold water tubs in this heat. 

And it keeps me busy fact checking previously history, and finding new articles about the middle east from Romans, Ottaman empire and end of the british Empire I really did not know from before. So it is not all waste of time. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

On 3/30/2024 at 8:30 AM, Hummin said:

The biggest lie, is continuing claiming  7. October as a start of this conflict!

Spot on. Hamas had been indiscriminately firing rockets at Israeli civilians well before what happened on October 7th.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The difference between murder and lawful death is not semantics, its a legal fact that makes all the difference

Right, and indiscriminate killing of civilians is unlawful.

12 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

Spot on. Hamas had been indiscriminately firing rockets at Israeli civilians well before what happened on October 7th.

As true as said, they play kindergarden games with real weapons, harming each other, and then both play the victim cards as it rolls out. The difference is, there is no grown up around

Edited by Hummin

27 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Evacuate where? Have you any idea at all the size of Gaza strip and how many people who is stuck there with no possibility to escape the bombs. 

Again you show very little understanding of the reality of this war and previous history. 

They can move to areas other than Rafah , Israel have even provided accommodation for them .

You are making excuses for Hamas using woman and children as human shields , as woman and children stand between Hamas being wiped out completely 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They can move to areas other than Rafah , Israel have even provided accommodation for them .

You are making excuses for Hamas using woman and children as human shields , as woman and children stand between Hamas being wiped out completely 

How nice of Israelis to build accommodation with water and food, do you have links for the detention camps? 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

Those were just regular attacks that Israel tried to ignore and thus there was no war .

It was the Hamas Oct 7 invasion and escalation that triggered this war 

Can you provide a link to where they deliberately targeted the grandchildren? That's you making things up again:

https://www.e-ir.info/2022/05/27/the-lawful-killing-of-civilians-under-international-humanitarian-law

IDF have a responsibility to ascertain that civilians are not present. The present policy is intentionally disproportional and indiscriminate, unlike previous Gaza operation. We might say that this is a "special military operation"!

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel aren't not indiscriminately killing civilians though , if they were , Rafah would be dust by now 

Unfortunately they are not finished yet.

That's you saying that not me, here is what the experts say:

Israel has not created a gold standard in civilian harm mitigation in war. That implies there is a standard in civilian casualties in war that is acceptable or not acceptable; that zero civilian deaths in war is remotely possible and should be the goal; that there is a set civilian-to-combatant ratio in war no matter the context or tactics of the enemy. But all available evidence shows that Israel has followed the laws of war, legal obligations, best practices in civilian harm mitigation and still found a way to reduce civilian casualties to historically low levels.

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-has-created-new-standard-urban-warfare-why-will-no-one-admit-it-opinion-1883286

That is what Vladimir Netanyahu said - the Amalek tale.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nope , I do not have any links to any detention camps , you made that claim, so its up to you to provide links to your claims .

You are asking me to provide links to your claims of there being detention camps , as I never claimed that there were any detention camps

You called it accommodation, and in reality it is a refuge detention camp you talking about. Nice try

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, placnx said:

Unfortunately they are not finished yet.

Now is the time for woman and children and civilians to leave Rafah .

Israel has announced their intention to seek Hamas in Rafah , why aren't the civilians evacuating ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, placnx said:

IDF have a responsibility to ascertain that civilians are not present. The present policy is intentionally disproportional and indiscriminate, unlike previous Gaza operation. We might say that this is a "special military operation"!

Did they adhere to the IHL rules of war in this incident? If not, what did they do to break them?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You called it accommodation, and in reality it is a refuge detention camp you talking about. Nice try

I called it accommodation, you asked me to provide links to detention camps .

I can provide links to accommodation provided , but I cannot provide any links to detention camps .

Palestians can go to the accommodation if they want  and they aren't being forced to go there or stay there , so they are not detention camps because they are not being detained .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Scare tactics ,

Trying to make people afraid of Muslim immigrants and so turn against Israel .

*Save Europe from a Muslim invasion by opposing Israel* 

Desperation right there 

Some Israeli cabinet ministers were suggesting that other countries (not Egypt) absorb the people of Gaza. Then there was the meeting about putting settlers back in Gaza. Then somebody was fantasizing about selling Gaza land for beachfront villas.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have lost track somewhat of the discussion , 

But are you saying that Hamas are justified in attacking Israel because its a chain reaction of previous events , but Israel are unjustified in attacking Gaza as its a chain reaction of previous events .

Like, Its OK for Hamas to attack Israel because of previous events , but its not OK for Israel to attack Hamas for precious events ?

Have a sense of proportion!

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those were just regular attacks that Israel tried to ignore and thus there was no war .

It was the Hamas Oct 7 invasion and escalation that triggered this war 

True, but it's all a question of degrees of badness.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You made that claim previously and I replied by asking you to back up that claim .

Just saying the same thing again doesn't back up your claim 🙂

You need to provide some kind of evidence or at least explain what war crimes they supposedly admitted to (But as they haven't done that, you wont be able to back your claim up )

The intention to commit war crimes by Israeli leaders through statements on TV was displayed in video clips before the ICJ in the case brought by South Africa.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel have been allowing aid into Gaza , Hamas are causing distribution issues .

So, no war crime 

Israel can legally do what they want with their water , they aren't legally required to supply Gaza .

So, no war crime there .

Israel can bomb hospitals if the enemy operate from those hospitals

So, no war crime there either  .

AseanNow should add new reaction icons, one for "lie", another for "propaganda". The "confused" icon does not say enough.

• Confused 3