This mornings start..

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Only old guys watched that <deleted> tv show :cheesy:

So, you've watched it then and based yourself on a leading character....:clap2:

We picked that up quite quickly......

Ian Lavender dies at 77 - Dad's Army's Private Pike star and EastEnders  actor - Mirror Online

• Haha 1

ououuo, only five pages this time until it morphed from "How did you start your fine day today?" to "you're stupid", which means we're only a few posts away from the "your penis is probably small too" comments.

foruming is fun

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

So, you've watched it then and based yourself on a leading character....:clap2:

We picked that up quite quickly......

Ian Lavender dies at 77 - Dad's Army's Private Pike star and EastEnders  actor - Mirror Online

Pike 555

So funny 555

Amazing comedy from a guy named trans

So much laughter 555

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

ououuo, only five pages this time until it morphed from "How did you start your fine day today?" to "you're stupid", which means we're only a few posts away from the "your penis is probably small too" comments.

foruming is fun

I started a very 'simple' thread for a bit of fun, but the woodwork soon opened up, excreting the usual tossers...Nothing I can do about that, but reply I will.......😁

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Dolf said:

She must be desperate to pay all your costs.

Mmmm....bought 20 acres of farmland and a three bed house .....all her money.......26 years younger than me and does everything for me....very slim and pretty.....you do have to wonder????

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I started a very 'simple' thread for a bit of fun, but the woodwork soon opened up, excreting the usual tossers...Nothing I can do about that, but reply I will.......😁

Pike 555

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I wasn't having a go or anything, I think it's hilarious.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Mmmm....bought 20 acres of farmland and a three bed house .....all her money.......26 years younger than me and does everything for me....very slim and pretty.....you do have to wonder????

Sounds fake even

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I do think that is all aDolf can do, is wonder, poor chap.........😥

Pike 555

Pike snr 555

Pike jnr 555

So many laughs 555

Just now, Dolf said:

Sounds fake even

I know it must hurt you....to be fair she lived free in Germany with me, where she worked for the UK MOD, for 14 years......so it is payback time.....living the dream.....I just wish she had bought in BKK.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I know it must hurt you....to be fair she lived free in Germany with me, where she worked for the UK MOD, for 14 years......so it is payback time.....living the dream.....I just wish she had bought in BKK.

It doesnt affect me, you said you were bored. My mrs is young and pretty. I wouldnt swap her for free rent. Rent in Isaan is only 5,000 a month.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

It doesnt affect me, you said you were bored. My mrs is young and pretty. I wouldnt swap her for free rent. Rent in Isaan is only 5,000 a month.

Pull the other one, it's got brush on................😂

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You'll find the start to your day will be much better if you substitute the Marmite for Vegemite. 

I found vegemite had a fluoride twang but on the up side it's much cheaper than Marmite

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

I found vegemite had a fluoride twang but on the up side it's much cheaper than Marmite

Vegemite and cheese is the business

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't upset aDolf, he thinks we all envy him.............😆

Everyone with a brain who is over 60 would rather be 25yo. You are old. You have maybe 10 years left. You spend it looking at images of some male actor who played a character called Pike. That's a pretty sad life. Either you fancy the actor or you are bored brainless.

18 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So why leave for Bangkok? can't be that good

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've never noticed the fluoride twang but I've been eating it since an infant. 

Not sure where Vegemite is made, I grew up in Sydney, we have fluoride in the tap water, maybe vegemite is using the same water. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

So why leave for Bangkok? can't be that good

Lived there for two years and miss it....had a whale of a time.......Isaan and the quiet life is fine for a a few months......but after that....no thanks.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Had 2 cups of coffee and took a giantic dump.

Then, hit up one of the dating sites. A 22 year old hottie came to my room for one hour of aerobics. Did some laundry now at lunch.  Will probably get a massage later.  Tough day. 

your doing it wrong if the 22yr old did not do your laundry before leaving.

My <deleted> toy just mopped my floors before she left.

Just now, Ralf001 said:

your doing it wrong if the 22yr old did not do your laundry before leaving.

My <deleted> toy just mopped my floors before she left.

What does the toy charge?

3 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I've never noticed the fluoride twang but I've been eating it since an infant. 

Not sure where Vegemite is made, I grew up in Sydney, we have fluoride in the tap water, maybe vegemite is using the same water. 

vegemite is made in Melbourne

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Lived there for two years and miss it....had a whale of a time.......Isaan and the quiet life is fine for a a few months......but after that....no thanks.

I don't blame you, at least you can move, many are stuck, bored sh*tless with only drink to help them pass the day

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Everyone with a brain who is over 60 would rather be 25yo. You are old. You have maybe 10 years left. You spend it looking at images of some male actor who played a character called Pike. That's a pretty sad life. Either you fancy the actor or you are bored brainless.

You seem like a bored brainless troll................so I guess you speak from experience,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hotandsticky said:

You seem like a bored brainless troll................so I guess you speak from experience,

How old are you champ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't blame you, at least you can move, many are stuck, bored sh*tless with only drink to help them pass the day

Thinking about it, I am probably drinking less here.....but drinking purely for the sake of it..... in BKK I'd be out and about drinking and enjoying it