This mornings start..

Logged on to various platforms and revised my estimation from age 57 to 56 for 100m baht. Its been a good year so far.

I could do more if i worked full time ...please show support with a sad emoji. Thanks.

Edited by noobexpat
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Dolf said:

Pike 555

Pike snr 555

Pike jnr 555

So many laughs 555

What is this Pike you keep rabbiting on about? IMO it sets a new high for  inane posting.

Christopher Pike is a captain of one of the endless Star Trek spinoffs, what's so funny about that?

Edited by Lacessit

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Older ladies, who had a service the younger next guard doesn't want to do, you see it everywhere. Unlikely a 19yo will wash your floors and do your laundry, one off maybe. How old was your toy? probably 30-45

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

What is this Pike you keep rabbiting on about? IMO it sets a new high for  inane posting.

Christopher Pike is a captain of one of the endless Star Trek spinoffs, what's so funny about that?

Transam likes an actor called Pike. 

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Transam likes an actor called Pike. 

Most of the UK does, Ian Lavender, who died at the age of 77, he played a young  Private Frank Pike in the classic TV series "Dads Army", he was just a lad, a bit thick, a dimwit, always going to tell his mum if he wasn't happy about something.

So, the character "Pike", is well represented on this forum, eh..........😂

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, transam said:

Most of the UK does, Ian Lavender, who died at the age of 77, he played a young  Private Frank Pike in the classic TV series "Dads Army", he was just a lad, a bit thick, a dimwit, always going to tell his mum if he wasn't happy about something.

There are several like the character Loki in "Vikings".

3 hours ago, transam said:

So he was a lot like you. Poor education and very thick.

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So he was a lot like you. Poor education and very thick.

We all know you troll the internet to find personal information on members, but perhaps you could tell us about how you found our Pike was poorly educated and very thick. 

Now stop oiling your brush-cutter and provide the information.....:clap2:

Just now, transam said:

We all know you troll the internet to find personal information on members, but perhaps you could tell us about how you found our Pike was poorly educated and very thick. 

Now stop oiling your brush-cutter and provide the information.....:clap2:

Still plodding away. Sad old bald dude who dropped out of school :cheesy:

• Sad 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Only a few good posters on here sadly. Most left.

How true, I know a few, you were the cause, covering the place with continuous BS, why it is allowed is a mystery to me.................🥴

For me, this 6 AM-ish morning, after a few other stops, I went to the big 7-11 at the local PTT and really noticed again, for the first time, one of the joys of living in Thailand is back:

All the cute 7-11 check-out girls had stopped wearing those COVID masks. So I have to say again: Behave yourself, Mahoney!

• Haha 1

Just now, jerrymahoney said:

For me, this 6 AM-ish morning, after a few other stops, I went to the big 7-11 at the local PTT and really noticed again, for the first time, one of the joys of living in Thailand is back:

All the cute 7-11 check-out girls had stopped wearing those COVID masks. So I have to say again: Behave yourself, Mahoney!

Fair call. 

25 minutes ago, transam said:

It was you who said this Pike Chap was a bit thick and a dimwit, both traits which suggest poor education.

image.png.4044f2e40977cb93b100c49aaffc3299.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

It was you who said this Pike Chap was a bit thick and a dimwit, both traits which suggest poor education.

image.png.4044f2e40977cb93b100c49aaffc3299.png

So what, I posted fact.............?  🤔

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.  :annoyed: