This mornings start..

Just now, Will B Good said:

Thinking about it, I am probably drinking less here.....but drinking purely for the sake of it..... in BKK I'd be out and about drinking and enjoying it

Do you ride a motorbike or something? Are you near Khon Kaen or Udon? 

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Do you ride a motorbike or something? Are you near Khon Kaen or Udon? 

Never even sat on a motorbike in my life....one of the many reasons I've made it this far.....555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Never even sat on a motorbike in my life....one of the many reasons I've made it this far.....555

Do u have a car to drive?

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Do u have a car to drive?

Yes, but there is no where worth driving to......you could plonk down anywhere round here and the view/surroundings would be identical....green as far as the eye can see with ramshackle sheds dotted about.

Yes, but there is no where worth driving to......you could plonk down anywhere round here and the view/surroundings would be identical....green as far as the eye can see with ramshackle sheds dotted about.

Drive to Bangkok

1 hour ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Like the Z650 and your Duke 200 looks very tidy.  Nearly bought a Duke for the missus a few years ago. 

But then we moved back to NZ and I thought the 200 a bit small.  Was gonna get her the 390 but she decided that a BMW gs310 would suit her better. 

Got neither.  I went and bought SMC-R 690.  Too big for her.... shame shame!  Even the BMW C600 scooter that I got for a song was too big for her. 

Now we're back here the 200 would probably suit her. 

They are a cracking bike, actually the seat height is higher than the Z650, I'm only a short arse at 5'5", but the KTM is a light weight so no problem, out on the twisties around Chiang Mai it will hold it's own with any big bike.

52 minutes ago, Dolf said:

PKK is nice but a little quiet.

Married ... I like quiet, although if single, I'd still have a bit of fun here :coffee1:

People person that I am ... well, not on the forum.   Still get the smiles when chit chattin' with the ladies.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Done that a couple of times....wife was strangely unimpressed.

Start a youtube channel. Visit all the temples in Isaan.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

your doing it wrong if the 22yr old did not do your laundry before leaving.

My <deleted> toy just mopped my floors before she left.

the old guard still do laundry etc but most guys don't want that

5 minutes ago, roo860 said:

They are a cracking bike, actually the seat height is higher than the Z650, I'm only a short arse at 5'5", but the KTM is a light weight so no problem, out on the twisties around Chiang Mai it will hold it's own with any big bike.

How's it going up Doi Suthep? 

Many years ago I was taking a CRF250M for a ride up... then I heard the almighty noise behind me.  A local on a Ducati monster was doin a time trial and he was moving. 

I observed him scraping his footpegs on every corner.... I was left in his dust very quickly. 

• Love It 1

24 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

How's it going up Doi Suthep? 

Many years ago I was taking a CRF250M for a ride up... then I heard the almighty noise behind me.  A local on a Ducati monster was doin a time trial and he was moving. 

I observed him scraping his footpegs on every corner.... I was left in his dust very quickly. 

My condo is round the corner from CMU on Canal Rd, every evening around 5pm bikes are heading up to Doi Suthep!

27 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

old guard ?

Older ladies, who had a service the younger next guard doesn't want to do, you see it everywhere. Unlikely a 19yo will wash your floors and do your laundry, one off maybe. How old was your toy? probably 30-45

3 hours ago, Dolf said:

Everyone with a brain who is over 60 would rather be 25yo. You are old. You have maybe 10 years left. You spend it looking at images of some male actor who played a character called Pike. That's a pretty sad life. Either you fancy the actor or you are bored brainless.

Blimey, you wrote more than one line, I think you must be rattled.........😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Truth hurts you. You hide behind emojis and dots. 

If it did, I would have folk on ignore, but I don't have anyone on ignore, not even you, Pike.........😘............🤭

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Married ... I like quiet, although if single, I'd still have a bit of fun here :coffee1:

People person that I am ... well, not on the forum.   Still get the smiles when chit chattin' with the ladies.

Nice enough place. No dropkicks like Pattaya or Ubon.

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's a pike?

A pike is a fish, but Private Frank Pike is a half-wit member of Captain Mainwaring's Home Guard Platoon.......🤭

Dad's Army actor Ian Lavender who played Private Pike dies ...

• Haha 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Transam has the hots for an actor half his age named Pike.

The real Frank Pike is dead, he was older than me, his mental double, you, and the hots doesn't exist......:omfg:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Are you a stewardess?

He might be.........😘

But him posting 60+ posts a day, counts that out.........

Edited by transam