This mornings start..

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Probably one of the issues with living in the sticks, less choice of things to do, maybe why many turn to drink

Or turn to making endless posts on AN (not aimed at you) 😊

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:
4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

At least I can express myself, 100% accurately, in written English which is an ability that would help you.

So that's the highlight of your life then. Correcting people 

No, it is not, but your lack of ability was an accurate observation that I made of you.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was 'volunteered' to help the river house aunt's clear some some of their property of what I would straight up describe as machete swinging mutherfkn jungle.

Taking a break, having a heart attack, not sure which yet.

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it is not, but your lack of ability was an accurate observation that I made of you.

Retired secretary Lou.

6 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Up at 6am, watch Thai TV Channel 32 or 34 news, as I do every morning with a couple of cups of coffee and toast. Today and tomorrow rest days from the gym. Clean and wax 2 of the bikes, relax till out tonight for footy, fish and chips at The 20220311_153935.thumb.jpg.8bed0cc90216807ad9f4969a06332f49.jpgimg_1_1711339563809.thumb.jpg.25a258b88c55279800ff46fc84faaf24.jpgChippy at the Gate, Chiang Mai.

Like the Z650 and your Duke 200 looks very tidy.  Nearly bought a Duke for the missus a few years ago. 

But then we moved back to NZ and I thought the 200 a bit small.  Was gonna get her the 390 but she decided that a BMW gs310 would suit her better. 

Got neither.  I went and bought SMC-R 690.  Too big for her.... shame shame!  Even the BMW C600 scooter that I got for a song was too big for her. 

Now we're back here the 200 would probably suit her. 

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Got the daily serviced, Popped over to Amorn Audio to grab some stereo gear for the new weekend toy.

Home and Turned on the AC and now enjoying a bundy rum and coke whilst waiting for the <deleted> toy to come visit.

So it all boils down to day drinking and paid sex. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Why don't you move?

Live totally free and saving £3,500 a month......as soon as I have saved enough I"ll have three tunnels on the go.....BKK here I come

• Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Live totally free and saving £3,500 a month......as soon as I have saved enough I"ll have three tunnels on the go.....BKK here I come

How do you eat for free?

Cycle to the farm, manual water pump provides for cattle

Coffee and pastry on the return journey

Cut grass feed cattle at home 

Play with grandchildren

Put up new knife holder in kitchen for wife

Cut and bring grass for cow about to give birth

Enjoy a good lunch

Open AN pub for the first time in a long long while

Learnt nothing changes much 😁

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Prubangboy said:

Morning:

Crap, order in brekkie, a peak in here, second crap (the foul one), then off to the gym, meditate 1 hour upon my return.

The rest of the day is likewise as packed out.

Ah, this lifestyle is detailed in the book "Sh🙊t, Pump, Pray"    It was a bestseller.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

Mouthwash causes cancer

So you reject mouthwash because you believe it causes cancer, and happily imbibe whatever tipple you are partial to?

Tipple which contains ethanol, listed as a Class 1 carcinogen by the WHO back in 1989.

It's like a rabid anti-vaxxer I know, who is horrified at the thought of getting 0.5 ml of Moderna or Pfizer in their arm once a year, and drinks like a fish every day.

Really quite funny.

Just now, fondue zoo said:

It's still as good as you remember right...right??,  overflowin' with witty wordplay and light-hearted banter?

It's amusing in it's own inimitable way ,😁

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So you reject mouthwash because you believe it causes cancer, and happily imbibe whatever tipple you are partial to?

Tipple which contains ethanol, listed as a Class 1 carcinogen by the WHO back in 1989.

It's like a rabid anti-vaxxer I know, who is horrified at the thought of getting 0.5 ml of Moderna or Pfizer in their arm once a year, and drinks like a fish every day.

Really quite funny.

I rarely drink alcohol. All alcohol is linked to increased cancer risk.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Why don't you move?

Love where I live, love the house (custom built for us), love living rural, 5 minutes from everything/town/surf/hills.  10 mins from Imm if doing 90 day in person, and I'm usually the only one there.

Same as Will, save about ฿70k a month, due to all paid for, having EVs & solar, .   Only monthly bill is water <฿200, car insurance & feeding ourselves.  All <฿10k and want for nothing.  Only addition expenses is hotels during O&A, with a bit of EV charging at 1/3 the cost of petrol, on our last outing.

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

I rarely drink alcohol. All alcohol is linked to increased cancer risk.

In your case, I would worry more about mental stability............

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

It's still as good as you remember right...right??,  overflowin' with witty wordplay and light-hearted banter?

Pike jokes. Whoever Pike is :post-4641-1156694572:

1 minute ago, transam said:

In your case, I would worry more about mental stability............

So witty

Pike

Amazing comedy 555

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Love where I live, love the house (custom built for us), love living rural, 5 minutes from everything/town/surf/hills.  10 mins from Imm if doing 90 day in person, and I'm usually the only one there.

Same as Will, save about ฿70k a month, due to all paid for, having EVs & solar, .   Only monthly bill is water <฿200, car insurance & feeding ourselves.  All <฿10k and want for nothing.  Only addition expenses is hotels during O&A, with a bit of EV charging at 1/3 the cost of petrol, on our last outing.

PKK is nice but a little quiet.