This mornings start..

1 minute ago, transam said:

And don't wear those LICRA shorts tomorrow, that you....😘.....folk are fond of, or all will do a runner..

Oh, perhaps that's what you want.......:post-4641-1156694572:

Mankini?

13 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Really .... my brother use to race them back in suburbia Philly, PA, USA.  They do that/race them here ?

Then he couldn't as got a lung infection from them, after many years.  So gave it up.  Funny as I never understood has infatuation with them (they used to bet on them), then I picked up wildlife photography (mostly birds) and posted photos of pigeons & doves, and that gave him a chuckle.

Yes pigeon racing is still pretty big here in Thailand.

I think one of the biggest international One Loft Races is held here in Thailand each year.(Pattaya)

It is mostly about big gambling here,i do not race then over here but i am breeding special color racers now.

xyBY2ZsT.jpg

393086064_647233400823850_4428809076305350027_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

And don't wear those LICRA shorts tomorrow, that you....😘.....folk are fond of, or all will do a runner..

Oh, perhaps that's what you want.......:post-4641-1156694572:

You with a wig on

depositphotos_65199211-stock-photo-elderly-old-man-using-laptop.jpg

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Keyboard warrior.

9 minutes ago, Dolf said:
12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, that's what I said was reported, mouthwash does not cause cancer as you claimed.

Is your understanding of English really that bad? Nothing directly causes cancer in all cases. Certain things increase the risk of cancer. Learn to think.

No, I have a perfect understanding of English; you stated that "mouthwash causes cancer", it doesn't, as you have now admitted in that comment..."Nothing directly causes cancer..."

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Changing a light bulb is fun for him

I see you didn't respond to the fact that you spend all day here, so how exciting is your life? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Up at 6am, watch Thai TV Channel 32 or 34 news, as I do every morning with a couple of cups of coffee and toast. Today and tomorrow rest days from the gym. Clean and wax 2 of the bikes, relax till out tonight for footy, fish and chips at The 20220311_153935.thumb.jpg.8bed0cc90216807ad9f4969a06332f49.jpgimg_1_1711339563809.thumb.jpg.25a258b88c55279800ff46fc84faaf24.jpgChippy at the Gate, Chiang Mai.

Just now, giddyup said:

I see you didn't respond to the fact that you spend all day here, so how exciting is your life? 

Pretty good. Been to 4 countries, 50 towns in 12 months.

How about you?

Just now, giddyup said:

Is this all online?

You need to go visit a gadget shop. They sell phones and tablets that allow internet access worldwide. Then you can chuck out your 2005 desktop :post-4641-1156694572:

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

At least I can express myself, 100% accurately, in written English which is an ability that would help you.

So that's the highlight of your life then. Correcting people :clap2: