Republicans slam Biden for proclaiming Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter

Social Media

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

So next year you'll be celebrating International Transgender Day of Visibility?

I'll see your Caitlyn Jenner quote...

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

Peter 3:8

Trump 4:5

You can now buy on Easter Sunday priced at $60 his endorsed bible. Nothing more loving than that. Not.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

This is the type of stuff many Democrats are sick of.  Biden will dig himself into a hole and get Trump elected.

But first, McTrump must get out of the bloody big embarrassing hole he has dug for himself...........😬

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Seems that in reality Trump is that biblical snake.

Trump's Snake Poem Is Really About Him.....

you see the word 'opinion' in the bottom left...it's a TDS libtards opinion

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Easter, the perfect occasion for the political right to turn up their message of hate, enmity and division.

Some things need to be hated- such as this sort of pandering to less than 0.5% of the population, many of whom are living in fantasy land.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Your post didn't age well.

I don't think you are going to make many points quoting Caitlyn Jenner.

Being dissed by the usual suspects on here is a badge of honor. 

Caitlyn Jenner has done more IMO than any other American to win acceptance for the transgender community.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, impulse said:

Being dissed by the usual suspects on here is a badge of honor. 

Caitlyn Jenner has done more IMO than any other American to win acceptance for the transgender community.  

1 hour ago, proton said:

Some things need to be hated- such as this sort of pandering to less than 0.5% of the population, many of whom are living in fantasy land.

You guys can fight it out.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

The point perhaps is not that it was set up 15 years ago to desecrate what is the greatest feast in the Christian calender. 

The point is that it would have shown great tolerance, understanding and respect ( ironically exactly what they demand) to have moved the date on this one occasion.

Isn't tolerance,understanding and respect a christian thing?

365 days a year?

Matthew 7- 1-3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

365 days a year?

Matthew 7- 1-3

Trump supporters get all their bible learning  from trump who never goes anywhere without his bible:cheesy:

His favorite part is about the two Corinthians  

If I remember my bible it goes something like this. 

Two Corinthian and a horse walk into a bar 

Bartender looks up at them and says

Hey what's this? some kind of a joke? :laugh:

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, jvs said:

365 days a year?

Matthew 7- 1-3

I am not suggesting that it isn't.

I am suggesting that, under these circumstances then it would have been quite reasonable to have moved the date of the Transgender day, a one time

act.

Anyway, well done on remembering a bible quote to support your point - or was it from a search engine?

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

It has been decades of celebrating since 2009. Part of the reason for the celebration is to bring awareness of discrimination by people like you. Transgender also contribute to the society.  

barely 1.5, so hardly decades is it, and please elaborate on this 'Transgender also contribute to the society'? how so? from what i've seen lately they are causing problems in society rather than contributing..womens sport to name one!, please justify that...

p.s i don't give a <deleted> who or what someone  wants to be, but i don't agree with rules being changed and people being forced to changed their language to go along with something that goes against science and biology for a  0.00001% fraction on the population so as not to offend people...be trans, go for it, don't expect me to play along with you. the vast majority of what we see online is actually mental disorders.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They have the right to be whatever they want, as long as it doesn't break the law.

Restricting gender-affirming care for minors and excluding trans women from participating in sports teams aligned with their gender identity is IMO an entirely proper thing to do. Children have no idea what they want to be when they grow up and are easily swayed by fads, while genetic males have a built in advantage over real women in sports. I'd have thought that was self evident.

"self evident"  no longer exists for an amazing number of humans .    and that number is ever growing.

stop living in the past TBL !   haha    (btw.... i just spent a month in bang saphan.  still quiet and very peaceful )

On 4/1/2024 at 8:07 AM, impulse said:

You mean like infamous transphobe Caitlyn Jenner?

“I am absolutely disgusted that Joe Biden has declared the most Holy of Holy days – a self-proclaimed devout Catholic – as Transgender Day of Visibility. The only thing you should be declaring on this day is ‘HE is Risen,'” he wrote.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/caitlyn-jenner-slams-joe-biden-blasphemous-trans-day/

Of course, you won't find that on MSDNC...

Who gives a flying <deleted> what Caitlyn Jenner says

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1