Republicans slam Biden for proclaiming Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter

Social Media

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. "Communist" nations long ago gave up pretensions of being Marxist, so it's pretty much nothing relating to Communism anymore; ergo can be used in any sense which gets the point across. I give you the word "gay" which used to mean happy and carefree till it got subverted and ruined by homosexuals, so why not use Marxist in the manner he intended?

Apart from being included in the New Testament, for reasons I do not understand, The Book of Revelation IMO has nothing to do with Christianity, but then not many Christian religions have much to do with the Christ either.

I, myself have been tempted to call Biden the antichrist, but he's just not popular enough to be that character.

Words have meanings  -  you can't just make-up-meanings for words in discourse.

...  "can be used in any sense which gets the point across ... "   ---   According to *you*, what particular point was being made here by Riclag ?  -  Because, if language is not being used correctly/accurately, then I am somewhat at-a-loss.

--  I'm pleased for Riclag that he has a Supporter, or at least an Apologist. 

2 hours ago, andersonat said:

Words have meanings  -  you can't just make-up-meanings for words in discourse.

...  "can be used in any sense which gets the point across ... "   ---   According to *you*, what particular point was being made here by Riclag ?  -  Because, if language is not being used correctly/accurately, then I am somewhat at-a-loss.

--  I'm pleased for Riclag that he has a Supporter, or at least an Apologist. 

I don't need to apologise for him, as he did nothing wrong, but I do support him on some topics, but not all.

Language is always evolving. Only dead languages like Latin don't change. Some words have multiple meanings, like "love" and some words change their meaning, like "gay" or "woke", but you know that, don't you?

12 hours ago, thecyclist said:

There have been plenty of surveys showing that Trumps base are non college educated white, racist Americans. 

We could add a little bit of evidence by having you undergo an IQ test, and a little knowledge test. As a frequent apologist, and thereby enabler, of a fascist movement, I would bet a lot of money on that you would get a high score on the F- scale as well.

and if you can't prove that I support fascists you are lying.

Surveys that you are apparently unable to find and post.

I suspect that you are calling Trump a fascist, but that sort of labeling is often used by those that apparently have no understanding of what fascism is.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:14 AM, Danderman123 said:

No, I am making this about Karens and snowflakes who are upset that transpeople have a national day.

Ever though about talking about the OP, or is it just calling other people names?

On 4/2/2024 at 4:28 AM, Danderman123 said:

America has historically struggled with intolerance - against racial, religious and sexual differences. Over time, these intolerances have been overcome, but the result has been a shrinking but angry core of older white men who see Trump as their leader, but would express their intolerance without him.

As they die off, their prejudices die with them.

So, we don't have "colored only" bathrooms any more. But, there remain some diehard snowflakes who still make noise.

You certainly have a vivid imagination and an apparent lack of facts. You certainly need to keep talking about Trump, who isn't a part of the OP, for some reason though, TDS perhaps.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and if you can't prove that I support fascists you are lying.

Surveys that you are apparently unable to find and post.

I suspect that you are calling Trump a fascist, but that sort of labeling is often used by those that apparently have no understanding of what fascism is.

Suspect again    he's a Fascist .