Republicans slam Biden for proclaiming Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter

Social Media

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Hope Joe keeps this up. Trump will have a walk in the park to the WH.

Yeah a walk to prison Fascist lover.   Fat orange one can't walk too far  and he hasn't won a election by the people yet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

This is the type of stuff many Democrats are sick of.  Biden will dig himself into a hole and get Trump elected.

This type of stuff is like the old vinyl 33 records! Loaded with scratches, dented , tons of dirt , debris  , worn with age and always get stuck on 

the same track.

14 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

This is NOT about trump... your TDS is off the charts... this is about your pathetic hero joe and his pandering to the LBQIYTDJ perverts.

:violin::violin::violin:

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I am not suggesting that it isn't.

I am suggesting that, under these circumstances then it would have been quite reasonable to have moved the date of the Transgender day, a one time

act.

Anyway, well done on remembering a bible quote to support your point - or was it from a search engine?

Do you know what a "snowflake" is?

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

"libtard"   grow up little Frankie

nah, thats what you guys are...adults acting like little screaming campus kids and having a tantrum on walmart floor!
the thread isnt even about Trump but you cant help yourselves....🤡👶

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

barely 1.5, so hardly decades is it, and please elaborate on this 'Transgender also contribute to the society'? how so? from what i've seen lately they are causing problems in society rather than contributing..womens sport to name one!, please justify that...

p.s i don't give a <deleted> who or what someone  wants to be, but i don't agree with rules being changed and people being forced to changed their language to go along with something that goes against science and biology for a  0.00001% fraction on the population so as not to offend people...be trans, go for it, don't expect me to play along with you. the vast majority of what we see online is actually mental disorders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

yes, a crying liberal, that froths at the mouth, screams and melts at the merest mention of El Trumpo....  aka Danderman123, Chomper, Eric & co.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the only people in a frenzy here are you guys desperately trying to  make this thread about Trump 'whataboutery' .com 

No, I am making this about Karens and snowflakes who are upset that transpeople have a national day.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

No, I am making this about Karens and snowflakes who are upset that transpeople have a national day.

no, you're trying to make this about Trump because you suffer with the same level of TDS and red faced anger that can be found in most liberals, normally ones that are slightly chubby and with dyed hair.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, you're trying to make this about Trump because you suffer with the same level of TDS and red faced anger that can be found in most liberals, normally ones that are slightly chubby and with dyed hair.

America has historically struggled with intolerance - against racial, religious and sexual differences. Over time, these intolerances have been overcome, but the result has been a shrinking but angry core of older white men who see Trump as their leader, but would express their intolerance without him.

As they die off, their prejudices die with them.

So, we don't have "colored only" bathrooms any more. But, there remain some diehard snowflakes who still make noise.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

America has historically struggled with intolerance - against racial, religious and sexual differences. Over time, these intolerances have been overcome, but the result has been a shrinking but angry core of older white men who see Trump as their leader, but would express their intolerance without him.

As they die off, their prejudices die with them.

So, we don't have "colored only" bathrooms any more. But, there remain some diehard snowflakes who still make noise.

see, still cant let that Trumps bit go can ya.... thread wasnt' even about him yet you 'tolerant' liberals cant help but bring it up!!

everywhere has intolerances, just some more prevalent than others,

'coloured bathrooms' what are you 80? jeez, get a grip man, i think a bloke waving his schlong around in a girls bathroom and competing in womens sports is slightly different to that dont you?..perhaps not, maybe you are a .....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

he can't walk that far...well, only in the wrong direction...with his new 'not fall down' sneakers!

maybe trump gave him a defective pair of his golden sneakers and a few dozen bibles to carry around and display upside down?..

..whats next from the grifter in chief?  naked pics of melania....naked pics of Ivanka?...."i am very very rich..i will never ask for $$ from anyone".....oh really?

i don't see biden hawking shoes or bibles or aluminum siding ....there is however a  cult leader who knows his cult are low iq..."i love the undeducated"..... and will send him $$ and think he is jesus on steroids....

• Love It 1

16 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

So next year you'll be celebrating International Transgender Day of Visibility?

I'll see your Caitlyn Jenner quote...

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

Peter 3:8

It falls on Eid next year, what fun!

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Hope Joe keeps this up. Trump will have a walk in the park to the WH.

I can not believe you support the man to the extent to leave this comment. This man is supporting that a ladyboy, can compete in women's sports simply because he has taken a few hormone pills and chopped off his pecker. How can that be fair competition? 

It surprises me that there is no comment from the Pope in the news about this declaration to celebrate transgenders on the same day as a holiday for Jesus rising from the grave. This is a very big Catholic holiday. 

Do not get me wrong. I do not support any political holiday or gender questions nor am I religious. 

Both are wrong to use this topic politically, but Biden will surely lose many Catholic voters. And sports and sports gambling will be rigged because the physical equality is no longer there when a man that is changed to a woman competes against a real woman. 

53 minutes ago, thesetat said:

I can not believe you support the man to the extent to leave this comment. This man is supporting that a ladyboy, can compete in women's sports simply because he has taken a few hormone pills and chopped off his pecker. How can that be fair competition? 

It surprises me that there is no comment from the Pope in the news about this declaration to celebrate transgenders on the same day as a holiday for Jesus rising from the grave. This is a very big Catholic holiday. 

Do not get me wrong. I do not support any political holiday or gender questions nor am I religious. 

Both are wrong to use this topic politically, but Biden will surely lose many Catholic voters. And sports and sports gambling will be rigged because the physical equality is no longer there when a man that is changed to a woman competes against a real woman. 

You misunderstood my post. I'm in agreement with you

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Most American idiots are. 

While I won't claim that most lefties are idiots, the vast majority of idiots I've encountered have been lefties. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, impulse said:

While I won't claim that most lefties are idiots, the vast majority of idiots I've encountered have been lefties. 

7 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Would someone please remind me the last time Republicans said anything positive?

I like Ike

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, impulse said:

Your claims are baseless        "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

nah, thats what you guys are...adults acting like little screaming campus kids and having a tantrum on walmart floor!
the thread isnt even about Trump but you cant help yourselves....🤡👶

Nap time frankie   you're cranky

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I wonder if Republicans are going to still be banging on about this cone Christmas?

Transphobia could become a window on the advent calendar.

First it was the economy -it's booming     next and always the border -they failed to pass the bill ,now it's transgender   ,by XMAS time it  will be the WH Christmas tree was bought from a Muslim.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

They should make it on Carnival Monday, the Monday before Ash Wednesday.  Traditionally it's the day the men dress as women, in Brazil. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

see, still cant let that Trumps bit go can ya.... thread wasnt' even about him yet you 'tolerant' liberals cant help but bring it up!!

everywhere has intolerances, just some more prevalent than others,

'coloured bathrooms' what are you 80? jeez, get a grip man, i think a bloke waving his schlong around in a girls bathroom and competing in womens sports is slightly different to that dont you?..perhaps not, maybe you are a .....

Well, you're not whining about the Jews, or scary brown people, so that's progress.

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Well, you're not whining about the Jews, or scary brown people, so that's progress.

"bloke"  =  Non American. Frankie thinks liberals are tolerant of seditionists?  I must not be a liberal.

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The MO of the Party of Hate is to find enemies for their political existent. They seriously think the country is threatened by men in dresses reading children stories and open borders. They are devoid of policies for the people and has only anger and grievances. They are dumb or too brainwashed to get a grasp on reality while their leaders are feeding them with lies and grifting off them. 

Amen.

• Like 1