Bus from Pattaya to Hua Hin

MrPancake

12 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Want less sin?

I thought Songkran might be kinda fun there. Someone told me Pattaya was absolute chaos. Sounded cool at first but I'm reconsidering after watching a few vids on YT. It looks a bit oppressive honestly.

8 minutes ago, jvs said:

No Black girls in Hua-hin.

Nevermind. I saw what was on offer on bitchroad. My fantasies died right there 😄

2 hours ago, MrPancake said:

I thought Songkran might be kinda fun there. Someone told me Pattaya was absolute chaos. Sounded cool at first but I'm reconsidering after watching a few vids on YT. It looks a bit oppressive honestly.

Nevermind. I saw what was on offer on bitchroad. My fantasies died right there 😄

I was in Bangkok last week and i saw some beauties there!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ride your motorbike. It's a nice ride on a Click. There's a neat little skiff that takes you across the Chaopraya River, then you can follow scenic routes along the coast.  I'd take a bus, but never one of those minivans again. I feel like the Lindbergh baby crammed into one of those.  

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Ride your motorbike. It's a nice ride on a Click. There's a neat little skiff that takes you across the Chaopraya River, then you can follow scenic routes along the coast.  I'd take a bus, but never one of those minivans again. I feel like the Lindbergh baby crammed into one of those.  

We've used the small ferry/float many times years ago at Pra Padang to cross the river on our HD's.With a good GPS it should be easier these days.

I'm not so sure I'd tackle a ride to Hua Hin on a Honda Click though.

Your ass will never forgive you. Forza yes.

• Like 1

Just now, jaideedave said:

We've used the small ferry/float many times years ago at Pra Padang to cross the river on our HD's.With a good GPS it should be easier these days.

I'm not so sure I'd tackle a ride to Hua Hin on a Honda Click though.

Your ass will never forgive you. Forza yes.

You're right about the pain.

My 2023 Click just turned over 15k on the odometer.  I've ridden to Hua Hin a few times and just got back from a tour of Issan and the Mae Hong Son Loop.  A big bike would be more comfortable but they're not much good in town. 

• Like 1

A 3 minute search on Google revealed buses from North Pattaya Road to Hua Hin at around 520 baht,can book online.Ferry stopped about 4 or so years ago due to not enough patronage.

2 hours ago, OldmanJ said:

A 3 minute search on Google revealed buses from North Pattaya Road to Hua Hin at around 520 baht,can book online.Ferry stopped about 4 or so years ago due to not enough patronage.

Direct? I recall Reung Ruen had a service to the Southern Bus Terminal in Bangkok and plenty buses to be had from there to Hua Hin. Also Moechit has services that way IIRC. There is a direct early service according to this guy..

• Thanks 1

On 4/1/2024 at 3:28 PM, MrPancake said:

Where is the station for the bus from Pattaya to Hua Hin ?

The name of the company operating the line as well as the price would be nice too.

Thx

There is a bus from Hua Hin to Jomtien. It stops at Sukhumvit several places.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Direct? I recall Reung Ruen had a service to the Southern Bus Terminal in Bangkok and plenty buses to be had from there to Hua Hin. Also Moechit has services that way IIRC. There is a direct early service according to this guy..

Great vid 👍

Thank you.

Edited by MrPancake
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Just for a holiday? I was thinking of moving there 🤔

Maybe just for Songkran yeah then I'll go back to Pattaya or Isaan (not sure yet).

I lived in Hua Hin for 3 years (10 years ago or something).

It's pretty chill there but it can get  a bit boring at times to be honest.

I didn't like the beach. Too much horse crap everywhere, hyper salty water, no aquatic life.

The monkeys are great 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrPancake said:

Maybe just for Songkran yeah then I'll go back to Pattaya or Isaan (not sure yet).

I lived in Hua Hin for 3 years (10 years ago or something).

It's pretty chill there but it can get  a bit boring at times to be honest.

I didn't like the beach. Too much horse crap everywhere, hyper salty water, no aquatic life.

The monkeys are great 👍

How is it more boring then Pattaya if you are not a bar or club person? How are the expats there, social or keep to themselves? or more conservative? Are the Thai's there friendlier then Pattaya? Did you move because you were bored?

Anything else you can offer? Considering moving there. I don't like Pattaya much with all the bars and drinking.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Confused 1

On 4/2/2024 at 8:46 AM, kiaora1968 said:

Cheaper if you book direct with the operator, Roong  Reaung Coach, instead of though an agent!  473 baht...

https://rrcticket.com/customer/Webhome?_=0.6858102015771568

There is only one bus each day from Pattaya to Hua Hin leaving at 8.00am from the Pattaya North Bus Station. 

If I remember correctly the fare o/w is B425. 

• Thanks 2