Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes

Social Media

On 6/21/2024 at 4:22 AM, gargamon said:

Oh, but the New Messiah will love me and take care of me forever if I buy his stock.

people also bought a crypto coin called cumrocket. most people are ....well...

On 5/30/2024 at 10:41 AM, Danderman123 said:

The good news is that every dollar that Trump's backer use to prop up this dog is a dollar that Trump can't spend on his campaign.

can he still use it to pay the court cases ? 

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

It closed for the day at 21.42. In after hours trading it drifted a bit lower. There's a saying attributed to King Louis XV of France, "Apres moi, le deluge" which means After me, the flood. Well in the case of a  Trump cashout, it's more like investors would be taking a bath. A huge bath.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Put criminals in jail.

While feeding at the public trough. Now she's bragging about letting the people out early that she put in jail to start with. 

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

She's probably looking forward to who is next.

No doubt, Biden has his DOJ going full-speed on Trump and anyone that supports him, I do not doubt Harris will crank it up even harder after she's elected. 

Got the lotion and tissue ready for Trumps jail sentence that's coming up? 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

While feeding at the public trough. Now she's bragging about letting the people out early that she put in jail to start with. 

No doubt, Biden has his DOJ going full-speed on Trump and anyone that supports him, I do not doubt Harris will crank it up even harder after she's elected. 

No-one knows which way Judge Merchan will go.

IMO a Hannibal Lecter style gag, which Trump can only take off when he eats, would be perfect.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No-one knows which way Judge Merchan will go.

IMO a Hannibal Lecter style gag, which Trump can only take off when he eats, would be perfect.

Bet? I say he gets time. 

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And how many did Trump pardon, including his son's father? How many of Trump's inner circle were put in jail while he owned the DOJ? Remember Barr quitting rather than deal with Trump's lies?

Since you don't read proper news outlets, you probably don't know about this. Echo chamber for you

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I simply don't know. Another option for Merchan could be confinement at Mar-a-Lardo.

Wow, first time for everything. I say her gets a year, suspended, and it gets overturned on appeal. 

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Wow, first time for everything. I say her gets a year, suspended, and it gets overturned on appeal. 

You may be right. However, the only appeals court that is sympathetic to him appears to be the Supreme Court. Which is understandable, given how he has stacked it.

When I don't know, either I say so, or I don't post at all. I don't mind if you do the same.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You may be right. However, the only appeals court that is sympathetic to him appears to be the Supreme Court. Which is understandable, given how he has stacked it.

When I don't know, either I say so, or I don't post at all. I don't mind if you do the same.

How did Trump stack the court? 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Not so.  The 5th circuit court is too far to the right even for the Supreme Court.

Supreme Court pushes back on 5th Circuit’s conservative breeding ground

In case after case this term, the Supreme Court rejected decisions from the federal appeals court with a reputation as the nation’s most conservative. 

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has become a breeding ground for legal challenges against Biden administration policies brought by Republican state attorneys general and conservative legal powerhouses alike. 

But the cases that progressed one step higher did not fare as well. 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4768521-supreme-court-conservative-5th-circuit/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

A revision of the old indictment that will need new litigation, and the case won't be resolved before the election. Nobody's much concerned about that.

Truth Social was an alternative to Twitter when Twitter was controlled by leftist operatives. Since Musk, TS doesn't fulfill any compelling need, and the share price reflects that realization.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

A revision of the old indictment that will need new litigation, and the case won't be resolved before the election. Nobody's much concerned about that.

Truth Social was an alternative to Twitter when Twitter was controlled by leftist operatives. Since Musk, TS doesn't fulfill any compelling need, and the share price reflects that realization.

Understood. But if investors think Trump will lose, it's a huge deal. Trump will be toast.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Understood. But if investors think Trump will lose, it's a huge deal. Trump will be toast.

You wish. Trump didn't depend on Truth Social before and he doesn't now. Merely leftist hyperbole and an irrelevant distraction.

• Confused 1