Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes

Social Media

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

But obviously your well informed opinions about the USA come from somewhere... HAHAHAHAHA

So, do you think that the Truth Social share price will go up or down?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

But obviously your well informed opinions about the USA come from somewhere... HAHAHAHAHA

People have well informed opinions about load of things if they study / read about it.

Should try it sometimes. 5555555

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, impulse said:

Even if he had, it wouldn't fit his risk profile.  He'd rather have a decent return on a sure thing than bet on a huge return with a high risk.

What you don't seem to understand the role of the upside potential of a stock plays. Given the price of the stock on the first day, and the fact that its model was already failing with exiguous income and lowered engagement, why would any rational person buy and hold on that stock.?

Did you know that for all of 2023, Truth Social earned only about 50% more revenue than an average McDonald's?

How Much McDonald's Franchise Owners Really Make Per Year

"According to Business Insider, the average McDonald's restaurant takes in around $2.7 million a year in sales."

https://www.mashed.com/178309/how-much-mcdonalds-franchise-owners-really-make-per-year/

But then, McDonald's doesn't stuff their offerings with BS.

• Agree 1

Just as one would have expected, the cultish goobers are claiming "STOLEN!" as they watch the stock tumble, now down 71% from its first day high barely 2 weeks ago.

"Sick of MY investment money being stolen!!" one user wrote in a Truth Social post, as quoted by WaPo, accusing Wall Street of unfairly shorting the stock. "They’re stealing peoples [sic] money and you’re allowing it!!"

Others are so moronic they still believe, as Britney sang in "Do it to Me One More Time":

"I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans," 71-year-old Oklahoma City native Jerry McClain, who invested in the stock, told WaPo. "I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime." (I do think he meant "implode".)

The "plans" trump has is what his plans always are: try to enrich himself off of his goobers' idiocy, naivete and gullibility.

Still others claim (lying, trying to play the sweet lemon card) that they just wanted to help trump by giving him some of their money. (And if anyone believes that, they probably believe trump is innocent of the myriad of felony charges against him.)

"If I lose it, fine. If I make a profit, wonderful," prominent conservative commentator Carol Swain, who put in $1,000, told WaPo. "But at the end of the day, I wanted to show my support."

Yes, Carol Swain, the 'billionaire' messiah needs your $1000.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-horrified-value-truth-141358796.html

Ah, yes...trumpers....I guess somebody has to be way left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Just as one would have expected, the cultish goobers are claiming "STOLEN!" as they watch the stock tumble, now down 71% from its first day high barely 2 weeks ago.

"Sick of MY investment money being stolen!!" one user wrote in a Truth Social post, as quoted by WaPo, accusing Wall Street of unfairly shorting the stock. "They’re stealing peoples [sic] money and you’re allowing it!!"

Others are so moronic they still believe, as Britney sang in "Do it to Me One More Time"

"I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans," 71-year-old Oklahoma City native Jerry McClain, who invested in the stock, told WaPo. "I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime." (I do think he meant "implode".

The "plans" trump has is what his plans always are: try to enrich himself off of his goobers idiocy, naivete and gullibility.

Still others claim (lying, trying to play the sweet lemon card) that they just wanted to help trump by giving him some of their money. (And if anyone believes that, they probably believe trump is innocent of the myriad of felony charges against him.)

"If I lose it, fine. If I make a profit, wonderful," prominent conservative commentator Carol Swain, who put in $1,000, told WaPo. "But at the end of the day, I wanted to show my support."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-horrified-value-truth-141358796.html

Well, we should all be grateful to Trump supporters like Carol Swain. Instead of donating that money to his campaign where it might materially help him, they chose to incinerate it instead.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Others are so moronic they still believe, as Britney sang in "Do it to Me One More Time":

"I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans," 71-year-old Oklahoma City native Jerry McClain, who invested in the stock, told WaPo. "I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime." (I do think he meant "implode".)

The "plans" trump has is what his plans always are: try to enrich himself off of his goobers' idiocy, naivete and gullibility.

Ah, yes...trumpers....I guess somebody has to be way left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

Is Putin or the Saudis buying the stock to help Trump financially and get him reelected. Highly suspicious and can't be discounted. 

There is major manipulation going on that is impacting the share price of this stock.

As long as Trump allies can throw money at the stock, when the price dips, then it will rally. Of course, the Shorts make money during this cycle, and sooner or later, the Trump allies will tire of handing money to the Shorts.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/17/2024 at 4:27 PM, Danderman123 said:

Almost down 1% after hours.

Trump lost millions while he was sleeping. I mean sleeping at night, not while he's in court.

Ah ...ha ha ha....I wish I could lose money like Trump.

You must be so happy for Trump!

Don't you love how successful Trump is and how nicely Biden is losing in the battleground states?? I don't believe Trump has EVER held such commanding leads (2016, 2020) in voting polls especially battlegrounds. 

LOL

Trumpsmediavalue.thumb.jpg.cc0d113eb75f3e666fd38b2fcbc0788a.jpg

Trump's earnout at $1.2 billion

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Ah ...ha ha ha....I wish I could lose money like Trump.

You must be so happy for Trump!

Don't you love how successful Trump is and how nicely Biden is losing in the battleground states?? I don't believe Trump has EVER held such commanding leads (2016, 2020) in voting polls especially battlegrounds. 

LOL

Trumpsmediavalue.thumb.jpg.cc0d113eb75f3e666fd38b2fcbc0788a.jpg

Trump's earnout at $1.2 billion

Live by the polls, die by the polls.

As for Truth Social, how much have you lost?

Trump hasn't made a dime off his Truth Social stock yet.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

So far, the stock only has significant price increases while there is higher than normal volume of trading.

On "normal" volume days, the stock drops. Or on slow days, too.

So you could predict share price movement by watching early volume.

Just a theory.

But I suspect those who throw money at the stock to raise share price will start waiting until late afternoon rather than at the start of trading.