Big Joke woes: Warrant issued for money laundering

snoop1130

1 minute ago, nobodysfriend said:

Arrest warrant issued just after he came back from his " holiday " in England ...?

I think he knew that coming and he had another reason to urgently holiday abroad .

Where is his money now ?

I believe he  married into money negating any  need to offload intimated ill gotten  gains .

• Agree 2

Is he still in the UK or has he returned after his Easter break . Bet there a lot of very senior officials hoping he never returns as he is one guy who will  almost certainly bring down others with him they will rename him as Big Whistleblower 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, sabai-dee-man said:

My better half thinks he's already signed his own death warrant, and would be better off out of Thailand. 

He has upset to many, well done for trying to clean the place up

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

"Big Joke," turned himself in at Bangkok's Tao Poon police station on Tuesday evening.

Shhh don't tell everyone he came back, let them try to learn how to read and keep up with the news.

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Shhh don't tell everyone he came back, let them try to learn how to read and keep up with the news.

he never left ....

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I thought he went to England.

not yet. He was in Ban Song Khwai, Fang District, Chiang Mai yesterday on official duty with local high ranking police officers accompanying him. So the cops knew exactly where he was and could have arrested him there and then if this was a genuine story rather than another attempt to tarnish his reputation.

2 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

How the mighty have fallen 

Honest cops getting too close to real criminals usually do here

Edited by proton

14 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

You and the rest of us has better hope he will be back. He is the last best hope for any real major reform in the RTP. Thats why they appear to be after him ! 

Are you for real?

He's as bad as all the others.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

You and the rest of us has better hope he will be back. He is the last best hope for any real major reform in the RTP. Thats why they appear to be after him ! 

Are you for real?

He is a Joke, Joke by name, Joke by nature.

2 hours ago, sabai-dee-man said:

My better half thinks he's already signed his own death warrant, and would be better off out of Thailand. 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

t was reported that Surachate had cancelled all his appointments, turned off his cell phone and booked a flight to a southern province this evening, after he learned of the issuance of the arrest warrant.

Looks like he is on his way ...

I hope he has a nice trip .

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

With respect Sir, I have to disagree. If you look at His history when in Immigration he is not Farang friendly at all.

And with equal respect to you Sir, that is not the criteria for a straight cop here.  He made every effort to ensure that Immigration policy and law was being followed and tried to stamp out payments under the table.  For that alone, he should be commended. And for that alone he is hated by many of his less straight colleagues. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1