Big Joke woes: Warrant issued for money laundering

snoop1130

6 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I suggest you re-read the posts above and find out where he has been recently and what he did yesterday!

Thank you for your advice, and things are a bit clearer now! Pity the headlines and the subject matter of the post sometimes leave you a bit in "limbo" i.e. the headline to this post says quite clearly:-  investigators sought an arrest warrant for Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn, Deputy National Police Chief of Thailand, following three previously issued summonses. 

The post by "Archadian" is very helpful, and fortunately seems more aware of the current situation than some of the media! 

Interesting times ahead!

Edited by sambum
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

]There was a warrant out for his arrest by the court for failing to comply with previous orders and that is why he attended the police station for bail so no they don't ' leave the country '  because their egos don't allow it and they think they can bluff their way out, and on many occasions, they can.

At the moment they are still gathering statements and information and deciding on further action because not only are there criminal charges involved, the situation is further complicated by the fact that he is a senior police officer, so that comes into play as well.

It is not like a member of the public that just jumps bail and disappears.

You mean like the member of the public Red Bull heir, "Boss"? Sorry, no, he was never arrested in the first place, so he couldn't skip bail! Just "got out while the going was good"!

On 4/2/2024 at 1:26 PM, Doctor Tom said:

Its ironic because he was making progress.  He is the closest this place has got to a straight cop. 

I didnt think any actually believed that PR nonsense.. 

it's all a ploy for his run up to police chief, he will be cleared of all the current misunderstandings ensuring that he is above board and the right guy for the position.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Only if you anneal it first otherwise it will crack, like they're hoping Big Joke will!

i think he has no impurities and will survive.

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of the

On 4/2/2024 at 4:52 PM, snoop1130 said:

with implications for the reputation of the police force and the rule of law in Thailand?  My goodness, that would be awful! One shudders at the thought the Thai police force’s reputation might be tainted! And the rule of law! What is the world coming to! Remember the Biblical story of Sodom and Gomorrah with God asking Abraham  to find 10 righteous people to spare the cities….you know what happened! One can’t help wondering how many righteous cops….