Police Scotland almost 4,000 complaints in first 48 hours of Humza Yousaf's hate crime law

Social Media

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It seems like a lot of people perceive this as a law that makes it a crime to say something they don't like about a group that they support. 

It's kind of inevitable that the police are going to be flooded with complaints.

The evidence of this thread suggests something else.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Conspiracy!

You yourself indicated there was no way the police would waste time on my report of Yousaf's racist rant.

So it would appear this is one 'conspiracy' that you think has some truth to it. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The evidence of this thread suggests something else.

Well, enlighten us all Chomps. Don't be a tease... What exactly does it suggest?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You yourself indicated there was no way the police would waste time on my report of Yousaf's racist rant.

So it would appear this is one 'conspiracy' that you think has some truth to it. 😄

I did not ‘indicate the police would not waste time on your [claimed] report of [your asserted] Yousef’s race rant’.

Get back to us when the police advise you if reports of alleged hate incidents that predate the legislation are admissible under the new law.

I absolutely agree, your post was an allegation of a conspiracy.

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well, enlighten us all Chomps. Don't be a tease... What exactly does it suggest?

A great deal of auto-grievance stroking and lots of references to race from people usually keen to scream ‘race card’ whenever the matter of race comes up.

And of course a total ignorance of the fact the law is not ‘retrospective’ and has no applicability to any alleged hate crimes that took place before the law came into place.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I did not ‘indicate the police would not waste time on your [claimed] report of [your asserted] Yousef’s race rant’.

image.png.348df88c80884edf5c5a22cf63315a1b.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

image.png.348df88c80884edf5c5a22cf63315a1b.png

Stating that I have absolutely no doubt you have not wasted any police time is not the same thing as stating, or even indicating, that the police would not waste time on your [claimed] report of [your asserted] Yousef’s race rant’.

They might, for example never have received any such report.

Or it might go straight in the trash folder as being a report of an alleged hate incident that predates the law.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, sungod said:

Wow, the brazenness, are you suggesting some are masquerading as people of colour?????

Not at all.

Perhaps not as Christian as they claim, and often curiously angry about other people’s gender and sexuality.

Look at Graham Linemen as an example, pretending to be a woman.

There’s  lots of strange stuff going on once the auto-grievance stroking gets underway.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Stating that I have absolutely no doubt you have not wasted any police time is not the same thing as stating, or even indicating, that the police would not waste time on your [claimed] report of [your asserted] Yousef’s race rant’.

Come again???

They might, for example never have received any such report.

image.png.7fddbb55df8f744d84f026f9c525be10.png

Or it might go straight in the trash folder as being a report of an alleged hate incident that predates the law.

It will certainly go in the trash bin. We all know that. However, I can sleep at night knowing that I have done my part in reporting race hate as they requested. As someone who uses the term Gammon, you probably won't undertand that. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

they may take our words ....but they'll never take our freedom. 

William Wallace clearly didn't see Humza Yousaf in his crystal ball 😄

5 minutes ago, LennyW said:

Most of that 4000 complaints were about Humza Yousef !!

Glasgow police are getting ready to arrest around 50,000 people this weekend at Ibrox where the hate will be massive!! LOL!!

Glaswegian football supporters tend to insult 3 groups.

1.  Other working class white people (opposition supporters).

2. Jews, sorry I mean "Zionists".

3. Catholics/Protestants.

I wouldn't hold my breath for action from the police about hate towards any of these groups. That's not what the law is designed for. 

Imagine raising your kids in Thailand and this is how they turned out. "Prime minister... BROWN, secretary of state... BROWN.... chief of police...BROWN" Too many brown people in Thailand!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

the rising tide of hatred.

He means the political strategy of creating a perception of a rising tide of hatred in order to suppress free speech. False narratives don't stand up to criticism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Anyone see his "OMG everyone in Scotland is white" speech. Humza is an anti-white racist and parasite. Should be sent back to Pakistan where he belongs.

Scotland is 96 percent white. Classic.

• Like 1