I have 'stress'

Just now, CharlieH said:

Have a cold one and you'll be fine Bob.

If you got one spare, give him one too ! 

bit too early yet mate, i'm still on my 1st coffee! 🙂 

he's long gone now, hopefully he doesn't come back later with his mates.

I'm stressed out!

bob.

• Haha 2

Just now, SAFETY FIRST said:

He's outside, not on your property and you asked him to move. 

Sure, he's leaning against your gate but your gate boarders your property and common property. 

Why don't you get back on the plane and be happy with all the other miserable people. 

so is it OK for him to kick my gate??

if I kicked your car would you be OK with that?

I paid for the gate.

it's my property.

bob.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

so is it OK for him to kick my gate??

if I kicked your car would you be OK with that?

I paid for the gate.

it's my property.

bob.

You should have kicked him Bob

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Should have kicked him in the bum (after checking he wasn't a doctor).

he may well have been, he was drunk enough that's for sure! 😄

bob.

Just now, ABCDBKK said:

FFS bob, here we go again, another silly "I am the victim in Thailand" post. You can do better than these boring roles you come up with mate. So branch out and finally add some adventure to your fake internet character. Here are some fresh ideas for new roles for you to play:

The soiled panty sniffer, the insatiable overeater, the fabulous cross dresser, the marathon runner, the Mount Everest climber, the lady-boy bar owner, the wine taster, the wanted fugitive, the international arms dealer, the dild0 factory owner, the woman’s shoe thief, the food blogger, the Harley gang bikebiker, the gay sauna owner, the village idi0t, the unstable short-order cook, the cocktail bar hostess, the rice farmer, the lunatic asylum escapee, the hi-so trans socialite, the begpacker, the Thai language expert, the cabaret show dancer. 

Cmon bob, live a little. The world is your oyster!

you are beginning to sound like a complete nutter.

I think you need to take a step back.

bob.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

you are beginning to sound like a complete nutter.

I think you need to take a step back.

bob.

bro, taking everyone for a fool will get you nowhere. Everyone knows you sold all your crummy assets last week when you sold up everything and fled the country. You don't have a house, talk less of a gate. In fact, you never did. You're just renting some cheap-o flat in Patts with your paltry UK state pension. Such drivel.

• Like 2

I had a  guy walk into  my land (50metres in) sit in the sala for about 20 minutes then walked off...........I think he may have been drunk/hot/tired....all three, I kept my eye on him  but he left after a  short  time.

• Like 1

Just now, worgeordie said:

Poor Bob ,he's had a run in with a Thai and he's stressed , OK everyone feel sorry for him.

regards Worgeordie

We all know bob spoke Thai with the trespasser. Speaking Thai is always the root cause of all of bob's problems every time.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I would put up cameras if I was you Bob, never know what these young men can do, especially if you have a history treating your wife bad, and it is a gossip around the town. 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I would put up cameras if I was you Bob, never know what these young men can do, especially if you have a history treating your wife bad, and it is a gossip around the town. 

i'm just really stressed out at the minute.

hope everyone understands.

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

i'm just really stressed out at the minute.

hope everyone understands.

bob.

Just think, had you never come back to Thailand 2 days ago then none of this would have ever happened. So it's all your fault for coming back and being in Thailand in the first place. The country would have obviously been so idyllic and peaceful without your presence. Your just lucky your fence didn't hurt the guy or you would have had even bigger problems. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ABCDBKK said:

Just think, had you never come back to Thailand 2 days ago then none of this would have ever happened. So it's all your fault for coming back and being in Thailand in the first place. The country would have obviously been so idyllic and peaceful without your presence. Your just lucky your fence didn't hurt the guy or you would have had even bigger problems. 

ive got a feeling he might come back with his mates and really go to town on my gate.

that's my biggest fear right now..

bob.

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

ive got a feeling he might come back with his mates and really go to town on my gate.

that's my biggest fear right now..

bob.

Get yourself one of them high powered water pistols.

For the next 2 weeks you can squirt anyone with impunity.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Why don't you get back on the plane, go back to where you came from and be happy with all the other miserable people.

He can't do that.

He's on the run from the authorities back home.

• Agree 2