I have 'stress'

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

ive got a feeling he might come back with his mates and really go to town on my gate.

that's my biggest fear right now..

bob.

How could you just sit back and allow your gate to harass the guy like this in his own country? I don't blame him for kicking the gate. It should have shown some better manners from the start. Doesn't your gate know about Thai social etiquette? The last time some foreigner's gate did something like that to a local the outcome was far worse. So consider yourself lucky. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, bob smith said:

i'm just really stressed out at the minute.

hope everyone understands.

bob.

We just do not understand why you do not sober up, and create a decent life while you can! Nobody here will pitty you.  We will chear if you finely do something for yourself, and choose to be a better man for your wife and yourself. Meaning either leaving or choosing to stay and behave

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

We just do not understand why you do not sober up, and create a decent life while you can! Nobody here will pitty you.  We will chear if you finely do something for yourself, and choose to be a better man for your wife and yourself. Meaning either leaving or choosing to stay and behave

He quit drinking a week ago when he joined the high-so gym to become Mr. Universe. He's as sober as a judge. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ABCDBKK said:

He quit drinking a week ago when he joined the high-so gym to become Mr. Universe. He's as sober as a judge. 

that's more that can be said for the thai fence kicker!!

bob.

54 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I polite asked him to move

which he did,

but he also swore at me in Thai and kicked my gate.

I think he may have been drunk.

What was your Thai boyfriend doing when this happened? Why didn't he come running to your aid?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

that's more that can be said for the thai fence kicker!!

bob.

Assuming someone was drunk without evidence is always a bad idea. You only have yourself to blame for speaking perfect Thai to him. 

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

but they will pitty the thai doctor who was sat on davids steps?

bob.

And you wonder why you facing problems, not understand simple things in life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

This whole situation has caused me a great deal of stress

You have to understand that you are living in a society where publicly criticising someone or making them feel bad about something is considered to be an extremely rude thing to do, even if they are completely in the wrong.  As a result of this, disciplining someone or pointing out their mistake, even where you are totally in the right, makes you the bad guy.

You cannot apply the rules of your home country and how you feel or what you think is acceptable or good is irrelevant.

Edited by BangkokReady

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

You have to understand that you are living in a society where publicly criticising someone or making them feel bad about something is considered to be an extremely rude thing to do, even if they are completely in the wrong.  As a result of this, discipling someone or pointing out their mistake, even where you are totally in the right, makes you the bad guy.

You cannot apply the rules of your home country and how you feel or what you think is acceptable or good is irrelevant.

The guy was at Bob's house making a som-tum delivery for mrs smith. And this is how Bob treats the guy? Imagine the sad loss of face for the GRAB Food guy. 

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And you wonder why you facing problems, not understand simple things in life.

educate me.

doctor sits on davids steps - gets all the sympathy, complete with academy award nomination. 

drunk thai guy kicks bobs gate - well, must have been your fault bob..

double standards much?

bob.

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

What did your gate wrongfully do to the guy to start with? Did it get in his way? And accusing him of being drunk without evidence is defamation. 

1 minute ago, ABCDBKK said:

What did your gate wrongfully do to the guy to start with? Did it get in his way? And accusing him of being drunk without evidence is defamation. 

I could smell the booze on him from a mile away.

he also stumbled as he walked away.

bob.

Just wait until the viral video shows up on Thai social media. bob standing in the yard in his pink nightgown and fluffy purple house slippers whilst shouting at the guy in Thai for no good reason. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Just wait until the viral video shows up on Thai social media. bob standing in the yard in his pink nightgown and fluffy purple house slippers whilst shouting at the guy in Thai for no good reason. 🤦🏻‍♂️

he kicked my gate!!

bob.

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I could smell the booze on him from a mile away.

he also stumbled as he walked away.

bob.

Smelling the guy and then causing him to stumble away. That's not good is it?

Maybe you forgot you were drinking with him last night until the late hours and left him behind, no wonder he scolded you then if you send him on his way without breakfast. Next time at least offer some rice soup.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

What village does this so called Bob live in as they must be missing an idiot by now surely. The biggest and pathetic excuse for a human being i have ever seen.Crise wolf everytime.

26 minutes ago, bob smith said:

educate me.

doctor sits on davids steps - gets all the sympathy, complete with academy award nomination. 

double standards much?

bob.

Lost case Bob, Im not wasting energy on stupidity 

5 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Maybe you forgot you were drinking with him last night until the late hours and left him behind, no wonder he scolded you then if you send him on his way without breakfast. Next time at least offer some rice soup.

Not true. bob has the proud reputation of never leaving a man's behind. 

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Haha 1