Anutin urges Phuket officials to get tough with foreign offenders

webfact

On 4/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, spidermike007 said:

Don't get tough with corrupt RTP, don't get tough with corrupt immigration agents, and customs agents, don't get tough with Highway Patrol who absolutely refuse to patrol the highway, don't get tough with corrupt officials in the army or in the administration.

Save all your ire for those evil foreigners. 

I'm nice as pie,to all the authorities  I don't get involved with ruskys or German, but talk with a few at the local, that I've known for years, all good .Never had problems with bar girls, hardly go to those bars,but if I do it's all fun and joking.

People seem to go to bad bars and get scammed then turn angry, they are stupid to get angry they should call the tourist police and calmly sort it, every knew tourist should have that number on their phone and get a crash course in bar scamming b4 they leave for Los, if they are going to go looking at these sorts of venue's. My first visit to Germany when I was younger and at sea, we were warned by experienced crew to not let girls sit at your table and don't buy them drinks. 

On 4/4/2024 at 5:42 PM, kentrot said:

I have to laugh as I read about a foreigner beating up a cabbie over smoking 

and as I scroll down a GIANT Ad on crushing out a cigarette and the advice to Quit Smoking

image.png.a1663ee2e17ba957fa11663c1de9e4b0.png

There is ample evidence of Russians having a short fuse. This is only one of many incidents.

About a month ago , while playing our guitars at the beach, a 35'ish year old rather large and fit Russian man approached us in anger.

My friend had a Blue & Yellow strip of tape on his guitar , like the Ukrainian flag colours  The Russian jabbed my 75 year old friend  in the face with his finger and told him to remove the strips. I yelled at him to get back to his family on the beach, and he left in anger.

I have many similar stories of unsociable behavior by the denizen of that country.

If it is fighting you want ... go home and put on an army uniform !

.... end of rant 

Confrontations like these can escalate quickly, especially when emotions are running high.