Anutin urges Phuket officials to get tough with foreign offenders

webfact

11 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Im told that All Jazzera ran an article on Russians in Thailand could have been Phuket were they have made a web site showing the kinds of business's that they can do in Thailand, but I cant seem to find it, maybe one of you guys are smarter than me at finding it

Probably, only useful if you can read and understand Russian?

1 hour ago, WHansen said:

Phuket has become the dustbin of Thailand, i wouldn't go there if it was a free holiday.

All self inflicted by the Phuket governors and the elite wanting russian money when most of the civilized world turned their backs on them. 

You made your bed Thailand !

Have you seen the artists appearing at the songkran music festival there? They would be better off with Russian acts!

12 hours ago, oslooskar said:

Not since early February 2019. However, I do know that if I compared downtown Rayong with downtown San Francisco, it would be the latter that appeared to be a Third World city, not Rayong. 

You should get off Qanon SF is great  right now , except for prices 

12 hours ago, oslooskar said:

Not since early February 2019. However, I do know that if I compared downtown Rayong with downtown San Francisco, it would be the latter that appeared to be a Third World city, not Rayong. 

Agree 10000%.  I lived in that S******e called San Francisco, and counted down the days when I was leaving that city for Thailand.  It is a nightmare!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, geisha said:

We wouldn’t put up with foreigners/ tourists or locals behaving like animals in our own country would we?

Actually, a lot of Western countries treat foreigners more leniently than locals.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Now then Captain Sensible,

What is a Farnung? Is it something unique to Phuket? Flowers? Fauna? Give us a clue.

"Every problem and hassle occurring over the years is partly the fault of foreign crims"

Where did you dig that one up from you misguided person?

So, the military coups, rice-pledging schemes, rampant corruption, colossal road deaths, poor government, the ridiculous disparity between the haves and have-nots, unbelievable wealth against grinding poverty, is all the ' foreigners fault ' in your way of thinking?

"scroungers and scofflaws"

I would say this applies far more to the Thais than it does to us ' dirty foreigners ' they are the ones who flout the laws and steal from the government coffers, we don't even get a look in.

You need more vitamins, a balanced diet and two doses of reality check.

How did the rice pledging scheme affect you?Do not please, pretend the problems  and hassles affecting the average law abiding expat since 1998 have anything to do with Thai criminality or politics. it is the foreign crims who drag you down. 

• Confused 1

The Thai people urge Anutin to get tough with the corrupt RTP.

The Thai people urge Anutin to get tough with the corrupt immigration agents.

The Thai people urgent Anutin to crack down on the terrible air quality and bring some punishment to the sugar farmers and the sugar refiners, make them pay a price.

The Thai people ask Anutin to crack down on the corrupt officials within his own administration, and while you're at it go ahead and crack down in the corrupt army officials too.

In other words, do some actual work for a change. 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

How did the rice pledging scheme affect you?Do not please, pretend the problems  and hassles affecting the average law abiding expat since 1998 have anything to do with Thai criminality or politics. it is the foreign crims who drag you down. 

Nonsense as usual.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Nonsense as usual.

You made a good post before. But  the central premise of your criticism is invalid. Looking forwards to more pearls of wisdom from the Scouse brain trust, much more reasoned and literate than those of our Penny Lane Pandit.

My country too has crooked Pols and 30 percent plus adult males (USA) convicted crims with long arrest records. We cannot deport them, we should not execute them.  Unfortunately Thailand allows them in  them in without criminal checks. 

No matter how bad Thai politicians or criminals are, their actions do not reflect negatively on me or any other foreigner, not like your chums from Her Majesties prisons and gaols you vouch for and mollycoddle.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, 2baht said:

Who's looking???

When faced with uncomfortable facts you deflect, and likely lie. I can't  say I didn't expect this.  Meanwhile

The dawn comes up like thunder, behind the squid boats cross the bay.

Time for my morning swim. Happy trolling 2baht, may you  find a Buffalo or two who believes your bilge.

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

When faced with uncomfortable facts you deflect, and likely lie. I can't  say I didn't expect this.  Meanwhile

The dawn comes up like thunder, behind the squid boats cross the bay.

Time for my morning swim. Happy trolling 2baht, may you  find a Buffalo or two who believes your bilge.

Cheers

Careful  when swimming, Cheechy, you'll get even wetter!!!

Edited by 2baht

3 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

When faced with uncomfortable facts you deflect, and likely lie. I can't  say I didn't expect this. 

Utter rubbish, they can arrest as many foreign tourists as they like, I will never feel uncomfortable about that! Take your rubbish posts elsewhere Mr Cheech, Chong was always funnier!!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/5/2024 at 3:47 AM, Korat Kiwi said:

I wouldn't want to put a foot wrong in Phuket if I was living there.  The officials are likely to be on a war path. 

You daren't even look at some strangely  for fear of upsetting them.  Walking on eggshells comes to mind. 

However if you are a law abiding individual it 'shouldn't' be a problem.   Time will tell 

Just wear body camera 24/7 

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The officials are likely to be on a war path.

Nobody here gets paid "war path" wages to do more.

It will amount to extra checks, extra paperwork and some photo ops to show more is being done.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hellfire said:

4BCA92DB-2FCA-4734-824E-9C31B026C5D4.png

And this guy is definitely a professional ahole wherever he goes.

I was told once when I was younger, 'some people just suck, remember that and you'll have an easier time'.

Edited by fondue zoo

Im a bit sad, you cant kick a dr sitting at your (public) stairs, show of your illegal gun, push an old lady in a store, beat your limousine driver, or just execute  irrational dangerous behavior anymore  without loosing your visa

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, retarius said:

Anutin really doesn't care for farangs does he? Usually the policy makers don't express their hatred of people who help the economy. He's a liability in government.

Anutin is a loose canon and a populist.

remember how a foreigner made he loose face in front of media? Denying a mask was it, if I do not remember wrong? 

Edited by Hummin

On 4/5/2024 at 12:33 AM, sandrew33 said:

The point really went right over your head didn’t it champ? 

On the contrary, I think it went over yours. However, if it really upsets you so, then do feel free to present some evidence to support your allegation. 

On 4/4/2024 at 11:15 PM, Chongalulu said:

That’s because you didn’t "wear some flowers in your hair,you’ll meet some gentle people there" 🎶 

It's a city where women are women and so are half of the men. That having been said, San Francisco was once a truly great city.

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 5:17 AM, geisha said:

We wouldn’t put up with foreigners/ tourists or locals behaving like animals in our own country would we?

In Europe foreigners do whatever they want,even more if they are illegal migrants.We do not deport them but give them money, health care and housing 555

• Sad 1

On 4/5/2024 at 11:17 AM, geisha said:

We wouldn’t put up with foreigners/ tourists or locals behaving like animals in our own country would we?  It’s true things are getting well out of hand in Phuket, and maybe other areas too ? News seems to be focusing on Phuket.  I believe that foreign proven criminals should be sent home. No wasting money locking them up, deport with a big red stamp in their passport.

Id love to know what is the reason so many come here to thieve/ deal / be violent ?

The USA proxy war on Russia would be a good starting point 

• Confused 1

On 4/6/2024 at 1:35 PM, Hummin said:

Im a bit sad, you cant kick a dr sitting at your (public) stairs, show of your illegal gun, push an old lady in a store, beat your limousine driver, or just execute  irrational dangerous behavior anymore  without loosing your visa

Since the closure of mental asylums worldwide over the last few years, mental patients roam about in society because politicians think that medicating them up to the eyeballs is safe and cheaper. 

Meanwhile crime and killings, mass shootings increase worldwide. 

Medical history doesn't prevent these people from traveling, we're told that they are unlikely to offend, and when many do nothing is mentioned about their medical history due to privacy law's. 

In NZ mental patients sleep in the streets with nowhere to go, motels have now become emergency housing, funded by the government, it's dire straights in NZ, with many motels refusing to take them anymore, as they ruin the places eventually. 

• Agree 1

A good place to start would be to take a good look at the bank accounts and assets of the immigration officers and top cops....and stop the passing of envelopes allowing a lot of farang trash to overstay, work without permits, or get deported.

Oh and you might also want to find and arrest the red bull cop killer and prosecute all the high govt officials that have enabled him to get away with his crimes.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/6/2024 at 4:03 PM, oslooskar said:

On the contrary, I think it went over yours. However, if it really upsets you so, then do feel free to present some evidence to support your allegation. 

LOL. You really are quite dim. Ciao 🙂 

On 4/6/2024 at 5:17 AM, spidermike007 said:

The Thai people urge Anutin to get tough with the corrupt immigration agents.

They wouldn't be there if the corrupt officials did not want them.

Don't put the cart before the horse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1