Opinion: What is Donald Trump's mental state?

george

22 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Fighting for freedom and liberty from the globalist cabal. Have we not learn from history.

But at its heart, Nazism was a global cabal theory based on this anti-Semitic lie: “A cabal of Jewish financiers secretly dominates the world and are plotting to destroy the Aryan race. They engineered the Bolshevik Revolution, run Western democracies, and control the media and the banks. Only Hitler has managed to see through all their nefarious tricks — and only he can stop them and save humanity.”

Yes.

So don't you find it interesting then that the ones who are calling Trump a Nazi are the actual Nazi's?  Almost like the narrative played out in WWII was designed for a purpose. Who financed the Nazi war machine?  This is much bigger than you can imagine.

It's somewhat like the first time someone is told Yellowstone National Park is a volcano. The scope of the problem is so large it defies their experience of what a volcano should be.  It doesn't look like they think a volcano should look like. My job here isn't to convince you. Only you can do that.  But you have a long road ahead of you if you still don't see why your statement above supports my position. 

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

The entirety of MAGA ideology consists of myth,  right-wing tropes, and  curated propaganda

More repetitive "Balderdash".

The entirety of anti MAGA ideology consists of myth,  left-wing tropes, and  curated propaganda

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Yes. “So don’t you find it interesting then” 

that the fundamental essence of your world view or criticism is exactly like that expounded by the Nazis? Except where whoever conceived this nonsense to be foisted on America’s maga dupes  have simply substituted  the cabal of “global elites” for Jews or Rothchilds?

Now I know for sure  are just pulling our leg and posting for fun. 

I don't know about him being funny, but you sure are.

• Confused 1

At the moment I’m guessing he’s starting to realize he’s not going to win he’s going to be broke and is standing a good chance of getting locked up!that draconian ruling by the Arizona Supreme Court is really a strong wake up call as to what he’s about!he’s toast 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Excellent and insightful post. We need more like that so keep 'em comin'.

I do have to admit your post are far more entertaining in a dark ugly racist kinda way 

I’ll bet old trump is sleeping with one eye open Incase maliana decides to go mushroom hunting in the middle of the night if you catch my drift lol she must be absolutely livid with Donald dragging her shame through the world wide media oh yea lmao 🤣 

On 4/11/2024 at 7:08 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

The entirety of anti MAGA ideology consists of myth,  left-wing tropes, and  curated propaganda

I don’t think that can be an accurate statement . How can the left be “anti” a slate of myths? That would be like being anti Zoroastrianism or Harry Potter. People can debate issues, but only on a basis of facts.

The problem with a personality cult like MAGA it’s victims become so dependent logic or reason cannot penetrate  the edifice of lies that constitutes the remainder of their identity.

A reprogramming is necessary. As any dangerous cult that first requires the injured party be willing.  

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/11/2024 at 5:27 AM, Tug said:

At the moment I’m guessing he’s starting to realize he’s not going to win he’s going to be broke and is standing a good chance of getting locked up!that draconian ruling by the Arizona Supreme Court is really a strong wake up call as to what he’s about!he’s toast 

He's willing to do anything to avoid prison. He and Putin are the most dangerous men in the world. 

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

No!

Logorrhea is a communication disorder which can be recognized by incoherency in Trump’s gibberish speech. Logorrhea is a mental illness. Trump is losing his mind in front of us. 

11 hours ago, stevenl said:

Your link is inappropriate as those of us that choose not to be on that diabolical site are unable to read it.

Anyway, I thought social media is not an approved source.

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2024 at 9:25 PM, Captain Monday said:

Proving a previous point. The entirety of MAGA ideology consists of myth,  right-wing tropes, and  curated propaganda

How can the left be “anti” a slate of myths, tropes and curated propaganda? People can debate issues, but only on a basis of facts.

17 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

The problem with a personality cult like MAGA it’s victims become so dependent logic or reason cannot penetrate  the edifice of lies that constitutes the remainder of their identity.

A reprogramming is necessary. As any dangerous cult that first requires the injured party be willing.  

The problem with a personality cult like anti MAGA it’s victims become so dependent logic or reason cannot penetrate  the edifice of lies that constitutes the remainder of their identity.