Opinion: What is Donald Trump's mental state?

george

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Given that IMO Biden has no mental state Trump would have a better mental state as he is not a sock puppet like Biden.

We should have a thread on Biden, so wouldn’t have to engage in whataboutary.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I worry more about the mental state about the tens of millions of Americans who want to vote for a guy with such a huge mental problem.

What do they expect? Thoughtful and measured actions? Or crazy ideas and shooting from the hip?

It's amazing what so many people want as their commander in chief who can press that red button.

That doesn't mean that I think the other guy is perfect. He is far away from perfect. But still a lot better than the nutter. 

771333201.jpg

Out of Trump and Biden, who is the one sending two aircraft carriers to stir up a middle east war? Who is the one sending big bombs to kill children with?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Have another go:

Accusation:

Trump conspired to overthrow the 2020 election result.

I’ll wait while you come up with evidence of Democrats conspiring to overthrow the 2020 election result.

wait right there...if i'm not back in 10 minutes just wait!

On 4/8/2024 at 7:17 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

A million times better than Joe Bidens.

That's not true. I agree Biden is too old for this job but he does have a quite good track record.

My personal beef re Biden aiming to get re-elected is with the dem party, they know he's old and makes errors etc., but they have done nothing to find / decide an alternative candidate.

And it seems to me there are credible alternatives in the dem party. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Actually not.  Whenever he tries jokes he punches down or repeats a right wing trope.

He is right-wing, after all. He expresses the right's viewpoint in an amusing fashion. "Honey, is the wind blowing? I'd like to watch TV."

15 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

How many times did  he skip the White House correspondents dinner knowing he would bomb?

Why deal with all that hostility and lend credibility to the fake news? Win.

16 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Even with a team of  writers he could not get laughs like  George W Bush  or Obama.  

You dunno, as he didn't bother with the correspondents dinner. He gets more laughs at his rallies than Bush or lecturing Obama, however.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Ahhh the dems didn’t put 91 indictments on trump the justice department did at the behest of through investigations especially in the case of an ex president I hope that helps you being a foreigner perhaps you don’t fully understand how our system is set up…….sarcasm alert…….stop twisting stuf up to fit your narrative.as far as president Biden is concerned yup he’s old no doubt about it he sure gets results all within our system of government…….

Anyone can now see how "our" system is set up and how it is a set up.

Have to agree. Biden is certainly getting results - a shame for him that most are bad, unwanted or unintended.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

17 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

His first 14 million were given to him by his dad. It doesn't take a very smart man to make more money when he can invest in things other people told him were good

No, celebrities often lose fortunes listening to their advisors. Besides real estate, he engaged in a number of other profitable ventures.

17 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I said to others, and some in my family, before he was voted in, that this would be a mistake, voting for a successful businessman doesn't mean president material.

But you were of course wrong, boring your family like that, as you are now. Exactly what the USA needs is a successful businessman to introduce some common sense, and esp. fiscal common sense, into the gov't. He was hardly perfect and hopefully has learned from previous experience, but still things were better under Trump. That's really the bottom line.

Too bad Ross Perot didn't make it back in the day. 

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Odd comment.

Admittedly, to take advantage of the Booming Biden Economy, one needs a good education as well as skills and talents. That leaves out the vast majority of trumpers. The world has left them behind. Obviated them. They are redundant. They do themselves and their spawn no favor by reproducing, because they will pass on their lack of skills and talents to their kids. It's a vicious downward spiral of Darwinian Reality, and it will only be made worse by AI.

They grasp on to the lies and false promises of trump, because if they didn't have false hopes, they would have no hope at all. Sucks to be them.

For those with education, skills and talents, things are fantastic. 4th Quarter GDP was just adjusted up. The stock market continues to do well. The US economy is beating all other developed nations, and US inflation is also lower than most developed nations.

Thanks to the bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, all Americans will benefit from improved roads, bridges, airports, electric grid, communications, etc. It's so good that even Repubs who voted against the Bill are going to their home districts trying to take credit for the improvements they voted against.

And what does loser trump offer? "I am your retribution".

As for who is working for whom, I don't think Biden got the infrastructure deal done just for his family. Same with the Chips Act, which is resulting in the construction of the first new chip plants in the US in decades. trump's goobers, if they are working at all, and not just parasiting off the Taxpayer with their SSDI and SNAP, are working for trump, sending money to his PAC so he can skim it to pay his legal bills.

Odd comment as Biden spends trillions of $ that don't exist to push the USA into a world of eternal debt - but who's shocked?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, 300sd said:

He will never be your president will he? Even if he is elected! "He's not my president."  If you don't like it, vote him out. It is your line of thinking that will collapse your country.

No. It's even if he's not elected, "he won the election because the election has been rigged". It's the line of thinking which is collapsing the country.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bobbin said:

It is truly amazing the amount of support this man enjoys among members of the American electorate.

But cognitive skills are not a requirement for citizenship..

You just have to look at them at their Trump rallies.. it's obvious that they are not America's finest.

And his supporters here on AN?  Laughable in their incoherence..

At least Trump ralies are actually attended.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1