OJ Simpson died owing more than $100MILLION to families of murder victims

Social Media

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Why am I not surprised you would side with OJ being found not guilty for a crime he clearly committed?

Why are you surprised I accept the reality that O J Simpson was found not guilty in his criminal trial?

Let me make it easier for you to understand.

O J Simpson was found not guilty.

Deal with this reality.

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

A shameful example of the American legal system and a terrible example of a human being. 

It's social extortion.  Had they found OJ guilty, there would have been rioting in the streets.

Works both ways...  If they had found Chauvin not guilty, there would have been rioting in the streets.  In spite of the fact that Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him, which would have given any fair jury reasonable doubt.

I wouldn't have wanted to be on either of those juries, and felt responsible for causing rioting by doing the honest thing.  They'd have both been hung juries...  And the mayhem would have started.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

It's social extortion.  Had they found OJ guilty, there would have been rioting in the streets.

Works both ways...  If they had found Chauvin not guilty, there would have been rioting in the streets.  In spite of the fact that Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him, which would have given any fair jury reasonable doubt.

I wouldn't have wanted to be on either of those juries, and felt responsible for causing rioting by doing the honest thing.  They'd have both been hung juries...  And the mayhem would have started.

Causing the rioting that you yourself imagine to be the outcome of ents that did not happen.

What an awful burden you carry around in your own head.

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why are you surprised I accept the reality that O J Simpson was found not guilty in his criminal trial?

Let me make it easier for you to understand.

O J Simpson was found not guilty.

Deal with this reality.

I am aware of the verdict.

I have moved on to discuss why he was found not guilty.

Do try to keep up dear.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

The rioters are responsible for riots. 

Not jurors.

We cannot have mobs deciding the result of trials via threats to riot. 

• Agree 1