OJ Simpson died owing more than $100MILLION to families of murder victims

Social Media

42 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Here is admission by one of these racist jurors saying most of them knew he was guilty.But they aquitted oj for payback in Rodney king case.  * Oh and you are calling that detective a racist . From what the racist lawyers said?? I can't believe some of "you people"https://www.pinkvilla.com/sports/when-a-juror-from-oj-simpson-case-confessed-the-verdict-was-payback-for-rodney-king-case-1295002

Pinkvilla!

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I thought it was because the glove did not fit, so the jury had to acquit.

And here is another one of these people making these trite one liners from a distance. That don't have the facts/ circumstances: The glove was dried and stiff from the dried blood and oj was wearing rubber gloves while making big act trying to put it on.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Given the racially charged atmosphere of the time (especially in So Cal), I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be on that jury and exposed myself to retribution had there been a guilty verdict, or even a hung jury.  There would have been entire city blocks burned down had he been convicted.  Just like the Rodney King riots and the Summer of Love (and mostly peaceful city burnings).

As I recall, they had whittled it down to Bigfoot, space aliens, or OJ did it...  Apparently, the jury figured that was enough reasonable doubt.  It may have been Bigfoot or aliens...

Laden with baseless assertions.

Hardly a surprise given the source.

But let’s put a pin in this idea of jurors being threatened.

1 minute ago, morrobay said:

And here is another one of these people making these trite one liners from a distance. That don't have the facts/ circumstances: The glove was dried and stiff from the dried blood and oj was wearing rubber gloves while making big act trying to put it on.

I saw him trying to put it on and I disagree with you. It definitely looked too small to me.

They'd have to be very thick rubber gloves to make a difference, like so thick the opposition lawyers would have said something about it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

Given the racially charged atmosphere of the time (especially in So Cal), I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be on that jury and exposed myself to retribution had there been a guilty verdict, or even a hung jury.  There would have been entire city blocks burned down had he been convicted.  Just like the Rodney King riots and the Summer of Love (and mostly peaceful city burnings).

As I recall, they had whittled it down to Bigfoot, space aliens, or OJ did it...  Apparently, the jury figured that was enough reasonable doubt.  It may have been Bigfoot or aliens...

Well maybe you are right about that  rioting. So that is what martial law is for.

Edited by morrobay

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

O.J's Son was also on that list .

He was the one who could wear that small glove .

O.J didn't want to snitch on his Son 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

O.J's Son was also on that list .

He was the one who could wear that small glove .

O.J didn't want to snitch on his Son 

Hell, it could have been me.  I was living in Huntington Beach at the time.

Anyone who's ever tried to put on a dried leather golf glove knows that it's not going to fit unless you either soak it again, or force it on.  They're meant to be snug.  So are leather driving gloves.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, morrobay said:

You know the great thing about U Tube is that we can see for ourselves.

Stiff from dried blood? Really?

Those rubber gloves are not thick. I used them every work day for over 2 decades to know.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Anyone who's ever tried to put on a dried leather golf glove knows that it's not going to fit unless you either soak it again, or force it on.  They're meant to be snug.  So are leather driving gloves.

LOL. I suggest you watch the VDO I posted. The gloves look as stiff as my <deleted> these days.

• Haha 1

I just want to say that I don't have an opinion as to whether OJ did it or not, but the entire furore seems based on him being a black man. Had he been a white man, would there have been the same verdict?

I'm aware of too many innocent people being falsely convicted to have much faith in the judicial system getting it right.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You know the great thing about U Tube is that we can see for ourselves.

Stiff from dried blood? Really?

Those rubber gloves are not thick. I used them every work day for over 2 decades to know.

To the person that gave that post a laugh, I wonder what goes through your mind when you put a laugh emoji on something that is nothing to do with me.

I doubt you are going to explain so I'll give you an emoji myself.

:whistling:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I suggest you watch the VDO I posted. The gloves look as stiff as my <deleted> these days.

YouTube's blocked here, but I watched the original video yesterday.  He didn't even make an effort to get the glove on.  And while the latex gloves may be thin, they completely change the coefficient of friction, especially dry.  Had the prosecution been on the ball, they would have found a new pair of gloves of the same model and size and had him try to put one on, without the latex. 

My experience with golf gloves and driving gloves...  I'd have gotten that glove on.  May have taken a soak or just more effort.  But I'd have done it to save $10-15 on a new glove.  (Of course, being evidence, I can understand why they wouldn't have allowed soaking the glove, and being on trial for his life, I can understand why his efforts weren't sincere)  What I don't understand is anyone not seeing through the charade.

Edited by impulse
  • Agree 1

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Acquitted by a mostly black jury looking for revenge for Rodney King. The politics of hate and payback later promoted by BLM. 2 sides of the same coin. Fortunately the brutal murder he committed still effectively ruined his life. Forever remembered as a lying brutal killer. Quite the legacy. 

46 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Acquitted by a mostly black jury looking for revenge for Rodney King. The politics of hate and payback later promoted by BLM. 2 sides of the same coin. Fortunately the brutal murder he committed still effectively ruined his life. Forever remembered as a lying brutal killer. Quite the legacy. 

Do you have any evidence that the Jury were looking for revenge?

Or is this another of your ill-informed baseless allegations?

Screenshot_2024-04-14-14-33-52-301_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.thumb.jpg.097be3a1e6e8646f235c73a3c5adafbc.jpg

3 hours ago, rexpotter said:

Why did she marry him? Not possibly for money.

Could be. Their house on Victoria beach,Laguna was just about next to my grandparents house. Ive seen them walking up to it.

16 minutes ago, john donson said:

so many people get harmed or killed, so they bleed you dry if you 'had' some money..

It's really high time to stick a fork in this one. Like these off the wall comments - enough is enough 

Edited by morrobay

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you have any evidence that the Jury were looking for revenge?

Or is this another of your ill-informed baseless allegations?

One of them recently admitted it. Cant be bothered to find the link.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, impulse said:

He didn't even make an effort to get the glove on. 

I guess we have to differ on that. He gave it a good try IMO.

I guess you don't want to admit that there is any doubt in the case, but I'm with the jury. If in doubt do not convict.

20 hours ago, impulse said:

YouTube's blocked here, but I watched the original video yesterday.  He didn't even make an effort to get the glove on.  And while the latex gloves may be thin, they completely change the coefficient of friction, especially dry.  Had the prosecution been on the ball, they would have found a new pair of gloves of the same model and size and had him try to put one on, without the latex. 

My experience with golf gloves and driving gloves...  I'd have gotten that glove on.  May have taken a soak or just more effort.  But I'd have done it to save $10-15 on a new glove.  (Of course, being evidence, I can understand why they wouldn't have allowed soaking the glove, and being on trial for his life, I can understand why his efforts weren't sincere)  What I don't understand is anyone not seeing through the charade.

At least you are not trying to tell us that the glove was dry and stiff from dried blood. Ain't VDOs great?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

At least you are not trying to tell us that the glove was dry and stiff from dried blood. Ain't VDOs great?

I've owned quite a few leather golf gloves and a few pairs of leather driving gloves.  Any time I put one up for awhile, they dry out and shrink and putting them back on requires re-hydrating them to get them back up to size.  That's the nature of the leather.

I saw the videos.  I could have gotten the glove on.  I've done it hundreds of times with gloves that shrank even more.  But he obviously didn't want to...

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

I've owned quite a few leather golf gloves and a few pairs of leather driving gloves.  Any time I put one up for awhile, they dry out and shrink and putting them back on requires re-hydrating them to get them back up to size.  That's the nature of the leather.

I saw the videos.  I could have gotten the glove on.  I've done it hundreds of times with gloves that shrank even more.  But he obviously didn't want to...

That doesn’t negate reasonable doubt.

The glove performance introduced reasonable doubt.

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That doesn’t negate reasonable doubt.

The glove performance introduced reasonable doubt.

Why am I not surprised you would side with OJ being found not guilty for a crime he clearly committed?

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Totally agree. Same with motorcycle gloves/leathers.

He could also have put on weight between the crime and the trial.

Either way he was guilty as sin and escaped justice due to the demographics of the jury which was deliberately selected for that purpose.

A shameful example of the American legal system and a terrible example of a human being. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1