Bangkok accomodation advice

Maybole

At the end of May my grand daughter is going to Bangkok to do a three month internship in Yanhee Hospital,  near Bang O station on the Blue Line Bang Phlat district. She will need a room near the hospital without food which she can get at the hospital.  She originally intended to share with a friend but that has fallen through, so we are looking for a cheap room for a single woman in her early twenties.

Are there any members living near there who can offer advice?

16 hours ago, Maybole said:

At the end of May my grand daughter is going to Bangkok to do a three month internship in Yanhee Hospital,  near Bang O station on the Blue Line Bang Phlat district. She will need a room near the hospital without food which she can get at the hospital.  She originally intended to share with a friend but that has fallen through, so we are looking for a cheap room for a single woman in her early twenties.

Are there any members living near there who can offer advice?

Failing any specific advice of a particular condo/apartment, I would suggest using Renthub website. They have search by BTS/MRT stations and list daily/monthly rates. Many filters to aid in search of suitable accommodations.

Here are search results for the MRT station you mentioned.
https://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartment/mrt-bang-aor

Consider a few nights at one of the daily rentals for your grand daughter, then let her pick what she likes.  Plenty of rooms available.  Going to be an adventure for her.

Good luck :wai:

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, expat_4_life said:

I would suggest using Renthub website.

Fully agree, renthub.in.th is the only website which lists cheap accomodation in Thailand, good advice!

• Agree 1

a few years ago I stayed at vareevara hotel.  The rooms were good and the family that run it were awesome.  might give them a shout and see if they are still there. 

vareevara(at)hotmail.com

Reception
08 9784 2088

Edited by Rimmer
email address edited per forum rules

22 hours ago, rexpotter said:

Accomadation here is very cheap and also safe normally. Any decent condo will rent a decent place for 300$ a month.

That seems ridiculously cheap, or do you mean U.S. dollars?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, expat_4_life said:

Failing any specific advice of a particular condo/apartment, I would suggest using Renthub website. They have search by BTS/MRT stations and list daily/monthly rates. Many filters to aid in search of suitable accommodations.

Here are search results for the MRT station you mentioned.
https://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartment/mrt-bang-aor

Consider a few nights at one of the daily rentals for your grand daughter, then let her pick what she likes.  Plenty of rooms available.  Going to be an adventure for her.

Good luck :wai:

That looks promising, I will inform her.