BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

That reminds me of Tuckers face once Putin started to give him a one minute 2 hour history lesson. Are you making that specific face right now as well? 🤣

There is a topic on the historical lead up to Oct 7th. This is not it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

That reminds me of Tuckers face once Putin started to give him a one minute 2 hour history lesson. Are you making that specific face right now as well? 🤣

I could nt say, as I have no idea who Tucker is or what face he was pulling, so, I cannot say 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

That is two posters to my knowledge that you have accused of having Alzheimer's and it just shows what state your mind is in, if you cannot conduct yourself in a decent manner on these boards why don't you do the decent thing and crawl back under your bridge, you are a nazty piece of .... 

Sorry you take it that way.  It gets pretty frustrating when you have to continually repeat parts of a post to get a point across. It is equally as frustrating when things you post are read back to front.

What I have stated is factual, its not something I have special knowledge of. The fact that Israel has carried out air operations in both Iraq and Syria shows it has no worries about using their airspace and reports of those activities are available on several news websites.

Further, a glance at a map of the area would seem to indicate that there is no need for Israeli aircraft to fly over Saudi Arabia to get to Iran.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MangoKorat said:

Sorry you take it that way.  It gets pretty frustrating when you have to continually repeat parts of a post to get a point across. It is equally as frustrating when things you post are read back to front.

And it gets equally frustrating when you continue to bait other posters, the warning has been given by the mods, have you no control what comes out of your hate filled mouth? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

And it gets equally frustrating when you continue to bait other posters, the warning has been given by the mods, have you no control what comes out of your hate filled mouth? 

You are totally over-reacting.  Please see the edit to my previous post. I have no intention of continually posting the same replies. I didn't understand your first reply and I understand even less now.

There is nothing hateful in what I type, I don't know you.

Let's leave it at that shall we, I'm not in the mood for further confusion today.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

You are totally over-reacting.  Please see the edit to my previous post. I have no intention of continually posting the same replies. I didn't understand your first reply and I understand even less now.

There is nothing hateful in what I type, I don't know you.

Let's leave it at that shall we, I'm not in the mood for further confusion today.

Telling someone that they have Alzheimer's is not hateful, you are dimmer than first thought and should never be allowed within 100 miles of a forum! 

• Sad 1

Reading over the last few pages, you don't seem to understand that your comments have an abrasive tilt to them and are asking for insults.  One example......your Ground Control to Major Tom comment, intimating that I had not understood something when in fact, the reverse was true.

That point has been picked up by at least one other member who has commented that you clearly did not understand but continued 'banging on'.

I'm not going to continually repeat myself - I suggest you go back over the last few pages - you might then recognise your errors.

I for one, have said my last on the subject.

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

Reading over the last few pages, you don't seem to understand that your comments have an abrasive tilt to them and are asking for insults.  One example......your Ground Control to Major Tom comment, intimating that I had not understood something when in fact, the reverse was true.

That point has been picked up by at least one other member who has commented that you clearly did not understand but continued 'banging on'.

I'm not going to continually repeat myself - I suggest you go back over the last few pages - you might then recognise your errors.

I for one, have said my last on the subject.

Your stone is awaiting you, sleep well! 

18 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Does Israel think they can commit Genocide with no consequences? 

It's about time someone stood up to the bullying of Israel. 

It's about time the USA stopped being complicit in said Genocide by supply funds to Israel and bombs. 

No doubt they'll send Blinken over there to try to sort it out. 

Blinken is a waste of space IMO. Far as I know he has achieved nothing that he said he wanted, especially no escalation of the conflict.

Also, he is obviously an israel supporter.

It'd be a waste of jet fuel to send him, IMO.

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Not everyone, most of the world is in agreement which is why we have so many UN resolutions against Israel. What won't 'be cool' is if Israel causes WW3 by launching a fresh attack.

As I write this the israeli war ( lol ) cabinet is discussing how to strike back. Biden could stop it but I'm not holding my breath on that ( he must be in despair as he sees the election slipping away from him ). So, israel retaliates and IMO Iran sends twice as many drones and missiles which overwhelm israeli air defenses and cause some real damage, to which israel ups the response and round and round we go to a full on ME war, oil prices go through the roof, western economies collapse, we are in depression that makes the 1930s look like a recession.

IMO there is a ( very ) small window before it all turns to <deleted>, but that depends on Biden stopping escalation NOW. Do I have any confidence of that happening- none at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

He's not only an Israel supporter, he's a Jew himself. And I won't go into his sexual preferences as it doesn't play a role here.

'I come before you as a Jew,' Anthony Blinken

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-767997

Isn't the US a sovereign country?

Oh no! A Jew! 

It's U.S. foreign policy for a very long time to favor Israel over Iran.

Jews or no Jews.

Iran funds Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorist proxies. Iran gives direct military aid to Russian dictator Putin in his war of choice against Ukraine.

If Blinken's sexuality (first time I've ever heard anything about that) wasn't an issue in your hateful post, then why did you bloody mention it?!?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Blinken is a waste of space IMO. Far as I know he has achieved nothing that he said he wanted, especially no escalation of the conflict.

Also, he is obviously an israel supporter.

It'd be a waste of jet fuel to send him, IMO.

Blinken is carrying out U.S. foreign policy, not Blinken foreign policy.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh no! A Jew! 

It's U.S. foreign policy for a very long time to favor Israel over Iran.

Jews or no Jews.

If Blinken's sexuality (first time I've ever heard anything about that) wasn't an issue in your hateful post, then why did you bloody mention it?!?

Oh no! He said 'Jew'. ANTI SEMITIC! Shut it down!

So it's hateful to wonder to which country the Jewish US Foreign Minister is pledging his allegiance to by saying that he comes as a Jew? How can this dude be objective in that matter and represent the US citizens interest and not just Israels?

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

So it's hateful to wonder to which country the Jewish US Foreign Minister is pledging his allegiance to by saying that he comes as a Jew? How can this dude be objective in that matter?

Extremely hateful. Disgusting actually.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

So it's hateful to wonder to which country the Jewish US Foreign Minister is pledging his allegiance to by saying that he comes as a Jew? How can this dude be objective in that matter?

He can't be, IMO. Neither is the US, and they are going to be sidelined in the ME if they keep supporting israel unconditionally. The US may think they have the ME leaders in their pocket, but the people will have other ideas, IMO.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He can't be, IMO. Neither is the US, and they are going to be sidelined in the ME if they keep supporting israel unconditionally. The US may think they have the ME leaders in their pocket, but the people will have other ideas, IMO.

Yes, sure, most of the leaders are bought off but their population isn't. I really wonder when and if the population is getting really angry with their leaders about their non-existing responds. I mean the Saudi King always claims he's the leader of all Muslims and Erdogan tries the same and yet, ... nothing happens, for now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Hummin said:

Terrorism is terrorism no matter colour, or who is sponsoring, but short time memory, we forget easily what we have been part of and accepted. 

Who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter depends on which side one is. Do israelis consider Begin to be a terrorist, which the British did? Given they made him PM I doubt it.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1