Bishop stabbed, multiple others injured in attack during church service in western Sydney

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

So the ' usual suspects '  ( Muslims) try to bring this matter up on Australian soil?

I don't know. I was wondering what this particular Church was.

• Like 1

He is an "Influencer" on the Internet with many posts in Instagram and Youtube.
Was bound to happen sooner or later with his influence and his comments on other religions and LGBTW.
However, a terrorist attack should never be tolerated.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

He is an "Influencer" on the Internet with many posts in Instagram and Youtube.
Was bound to happen sooner or later with his influence and his comments on other religions and LGBTW.
However, a terrorist attack should never be tolerated.

I understand what you're saying, and sadly it was bound to happen due to the intolerance of that other religion. 

It's a sad world we live in when one religion continues to use fear tactics to silence it's critics. 

And on that guys views about LGBT etc., I don't think an Islamist would take issue with that considering the way they would like gays to be dealt with. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 7:16 PM, still kicking said:

No, that bishop was an a55hole he was an anti vaccer and complained about the Sydney lockdown 

So he deserved to be stabbed? I think you need to examine your moral compass, mate. He disagrees with a few things that you agree with; but you think anyone whose views don't coincide with your deserves a good stabbing. Keep well away from me, please. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, RayC said:

I've checked Candide's posts in this thread and none answer my question (no reason why they should). Consequently, I still can't be sure what mistakes Australia and the UK have made. I wouldn't want to misinterpret your meaning, so why don't you spell it out.

I am neither evil nor insane so - like any other right-minded person - condemn any act of barbarism such as this.

Diversity isn't necessarily good but neither is it the root of all evil as right-wing ideologues would have us believe.

If you really cant see why importing religious terrorism against assyrians from the middle east into Sydney suburbs is a problem then I really cant help you.

Perhaps you are once again looking for something else? In which case I wish you well with your search, you won't find it here, much as you'd like to. Your insatiable demand is outstripping supply. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Interestingly the authorities are refusing to release the religion of the attacker or the religious cry he shouted immediately before the attack.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-68823240

Fascinating. It must have been a member of the "far right" or a neo nazi group. They always refuse to name them when any form of protest remotely conservative happens. 😄 .

It was good to see the congregation act so quickly in subduing the attacker. Kudos to the brave individuals that tackled him and saved the bishops life. Apparently he lost some fingers by the time he left the church in custody, but one must assume he was over zealous with his own weapon while launching his attempted slaying. 

Also interesting that his age has changed from 15 to 16. I wonder if the initial information was to justify silence about his identity. Or maybe he just thought turning sweet 16 was a great day for a massacre? Lets not judge him on that. After all, one has to accommodate culture differences doesn't one...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Giving access to hundreds of thousands of migrants and refugees who refuse to assimilate?

If your numbers were correct then anarchy would prevail.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, JonnyF said:

If you really cant see why importing religious terrorism against assyrians from the middle east into Sydney suburbs is a problem then I really cant help you.

Perhaps you are once again looking for something else? In which case I wish you well with your search, you won't find it here, much as you'd like to. Your insatiable demand is outstripping supply. 

I can see as clearly as the next person that importing terrorism of any description is a problem.

What I can't see is an answer to my question asking you to identify the mistakes that you are claim were by the UK and that Australia is now in danger of following.

I'm not looking for anything else merely asking you to clarify what you mean. Something you appear to be unable and/or unwilling to do.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, RayC said:

If your numbers were correct then anarchy would prevail.

There's 3.9 million muslims in the UK, are you saying they were all born there?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RayC said:

What I can't see is an answer to my question asking you to identify the mistakes that you are claim were by the UK and that Australia is now in danger of following.

Importing intolerant religious extremists and terrorists.

Is that clear enough for you to understand?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Importing intolerant religious extremists and terrorists.

Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Is that it? If so then it is a statement of the blindingly obvious. No government in its' right mind would want to import extremists and terrorists. 

I assumed that you were pointing to something more substantial i.e. specific mistakes in UK immigration policy and legislation which Australia should avoid. My error.

13 minutes ago, RayC said:

No government in its' right mind would want to import extremists and terrorists. 

And how do they know whether they are terrorists or not when many of these illegal immigrants come without any documentation whatsoever on advice from the wonderful Care for Calais. 

31 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

And how do they know whether they are terrorists or not when many of these illegal immigrants come without any documentation whatsoever on advice from the wonderful Care for Calais. 

I assume that the application process will try to identify such people.

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Assume will make an ass of you and me.

Perhaps but it will make even more of ass of us if we don't know the why, what and how of changing something.