A Weary Trump Appears to Doze Off in Courtroom Ahead of Criminal Trial

Social Media

8 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

So every civil servant is feeding at the public through? You must not like civil servants very much.

No, I'm fine with people that actually serve the public in some way, but that's most everyone that has a job. 

8 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

How long has Mitch McConnell been feeding at the public trough? And Gym Jordan, who’s been in the House for 16 years, introduced a very meagre 30 bills and not a single one has been signed into law? What about Hal Rogers, who’s been in the House since 1981?

I don't know who Gym Jordan or Hal Rogers are, but Mitch McConnell is a self-serving POC the same way Biden is. 

The way I see it, virtually every non-defense bill that comes through congress makes things worse. 

• Confused 2

A pair of off-topic posts with a trolling nickname for a public figure and containing altered meme graphics have been removed. Continue with more of the same and a suspension will be forthcoming.

Meanwhile, outside the courthouse, a likely Trump supporter set him/herself on fire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/19/trump-trial-person-fire

A person set themselves on fire on Friday lunchtime outside the lower Manhattan courthouse where Donald Trump is on trial in a hush-money case.

Pictures of someone in flames were carried live on television and spread on X, the social media network formerly known as Twitter.

The incident occurred just as Judge Juan Merchan was recessing for lunch on the third day of the former president’s trial for fraud, shortly after a full jury of 12, and six alternates, were seated.

----

One down, 70 million to go.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-omarosa-attention-deficit/

"I will tell you, I have had to sit through long ceremonies with Donald Trump," said Manigault Newman. "I've had to sit next to him during long church services or different policy events. And Donald Trump cannot focus, nor can he sit still for very long. In fact, we used to build our events specifically to address his attention deficit. We would break up the events so that he be stimulated and not fall asleep. We could slide him different information or news articles he could read while the long proceedings were going on, anything to keep him focused so he wouldn't get up and walk out. I think it's going to be difficult for Donald to sit through eight weeks of these proceedings. Sometimes they're not exciting, sometimes they're very boring. And as you heard, he sometimes falls asleep during these sessions."

Our friends the Trump fans won't even see the above quote.

And... what's your point... 

• Confused 1