2 foreign men caught performing oral sex at Bangkok Songkran

snoop1130

15 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'd still be serving my life sentence if charged with all the times I've had sex in public, discreetly as possible.   Well, to the naked eye, usually.   Sure I've been captured on CCTV more than a few times :coffee1:

Wow! Aren't you just the sexy one - to have engaged in so many public displays of sexual activity.

Was it due to the action of your left hand or your right hand?

Do tell........ 'Handsome man'...... !

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Well, in late 2011 I visited The Tropics and specifically Thailand for the first time in my life, places that before then I had flown over on the way to Europe. And I encountered a hansum young Thai Khmer man, many years younger than me. And here we are over 12 years later happily married and living in Surin.

Clearly the rush to the head was both overwhelming and enduring.

Good for you and your partner, I hope it's a picture of equality and I hope it continues for your lifetimes.

• Thanks 1

I can undertand how irresistable that feeling of lust is, I am frequently a victim as men, women and animals rush towards me begging for just a moment to nibble, nuzzle and suckle the giant priapus that nestles in my pants. Especially at Songkhran, when my water soaked clothes outline each perfect millimeter of my sleeping giant. Its rough out there.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I can undertand how irresistable that feeling of lust is, I am frequently a victim as men, women and animals rush towards me begging for just a moment to nibble, nuzzle and suckle the giant priapus that nestles in my pants. Especially at Songkhran, when my water soaked clothes outline each perfect millimeter of my sleeping giant. Its rough out there.

In your dreams 😅

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Never use a public bathroom do ya???

I do try to avoid them , but what goes on in there ?

The closest that I got to any sexual experience in a toilet was when I smiled at the female toilet attendant whilst I was taking a pee
I

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bundooman said:

Wow! Aren't you just the sexy one - to have engaged in so many public displays of sexual activity.

Was it due to the action of your left hand or your right hand?

Do tell........ 'Handsome man'...... !

Ever cloud has a silver lining , because when they go to prison they will get plenty of practice .

23 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'd still be serving my life sentence if charged with all the times I've had sex in public, discreetly as possible.   Well, to the naked eye, usually.   Sure I've been captured on CCTV more than a few times :coffee1:

Naked eye? Outrageous! Eyes should be covered at all times. The police appear to have turned a blind one to the 2 miscreants, until, that is, the hysterical mob came on the scene in the shape of outraged social mediators. Some peeping Tom seems to have blown the whistle on the whistle blowers.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Two foreign men face up to 10 years in prison after engaging in oral sex in public

Never a slow news day with all the weirdo foreigners in Thailand 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

2 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

So smoking a fag in public is illegal?  

did you park your dinosaur out back before making this comment. no one talks like that anymore. you sound strange. 

I am now sort of dreading checking out the various news sections of the forum. It seems like recently there has been an exponential increase in the number of incidents of various foreign nationals behaving badly, causing a scene or, worse, committing a serious crime. 

These incidents might (and probably will) have various negative consequences for all of us foreigners. 

Or, am I being paranoid? I hope this is the case 🙂

On 4/17/2024 at 3:59 AM, KhunLA said:

Sick weirdo 

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2024 at 4:12 AM, mfd101 said:

It's what happens when people from a cold climate & regimented culture come to a hot climate & shambolic society:  Off with their clothes and everything rushes to their head.

So this is Thailand's fault too eh. Pathetic 

• Sad 1