Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

A day that will live in infamy ,

Jan 20,2021

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Joe Biden averaged 38.7% job approval during his recently completed 13thquarter in office, which began on Jan. 20 and ended April 19. None of the other nine presidents elected to their first term since Dwight Eisenhower had a lower 13th-quarter average than Biden.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/644252/biden-13th-quarter-approval-average-lowest-historically.aspx

As determined by a bunch of voters who get their news from dodgy outlets and none of which understand the complexities of being the elected leader of one of the largest economies in the world.

Right....shows why the US is having so many problems. Partisan politics

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

You've really mastered the art of writing with no meaning, haven't you?

You would expect if a person wanted to make a story up like that, they would have included a link. But here those sites are banned. You can lead some to water but you can't force them to drink. MAGA losers trying to please their leader.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

That is what is called "scare attics", pure and simple!

He's basically asking for donations from the rich. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Clearly you are not an economist. Nor understanding of what's really going on with illegal immigration.

I'm not smart enough to be a leftist. The really smart people (leftists) all know that bringing in ten million illegals that are often illiterate in their native language, much less English, benefit the economy.

Millions of low and no skilled workers do not put downward pressure on wages, and millions of new households do not put upward pressure on housing costs.

Millions of new people using the same public services such as health-care, education, food stamps, welfare and all other government assistance programs does not in any way increase the cost of those programs or reduce the availability. 

You have to be a really smart leftist to understand how two milling new jobs is really great when you've imported ten million new workers. 

Again, only really stupid people believe the impact is negative.  

Clearly you are a really smart leftist economist, why not explain what's really going on with illegal immigration? You can't, but you will post a link to some idiocy you don't understand and pretend you've proven something. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, candide said:

Gag!  😆

“If everything’s honest, I’ll gladly accept the results. I don’t change on that,” Trump said in the interview. “If it’s not, you have to fight for the right of the country.”

Trump also repeated false claims that he won the state of Wisconsin during the 2020 election. “If you go back and look at all of the things that had been found out, it showed that I won the election in Wisconsin,” Trump told the Journal Sentinel. “It also showed I won the election in other locations.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-only-accept-2024-053125143.html

https://www.msnbc.com/top-stories/latest/trump-2024-election-results-honest-wisconsin-rcna150385

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the current employment level is about 3 million jobs higher than it was in January 2020, just before the COVID-19 pandemic began.

By contrast, the economy added 6.33 million jobs in Trump’s first three years in office, more than double Biden’s figure.

More importantly, there is a stark difference in the quality of the jobs added under both presidents.

Compared to pre-COVID-19 levels, a little over 2 million full-time jobs have been added under Biden, along with more than 1.18 million part-time jobs.

As I already noted, in Trump’s first three years, total employment rose by 6.33 million, but unlike with Biden, nearly all of those jobs were full-time positions. Part-time employment increased by just 17,000 jobs from January 2017 to January 2020, less than 1% of the total number of added jobs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm not smart enough to be a leftist. The really smart people (leftists) all know that bringing in ten million illegals that are often illiterate in their native language, much less English, benefit the economy.

Millions of low and no skilled workers do not put downward pressure on wages, and millions of new households do not put upward pressure on housing costs.

Millions of new people using the same public services such as health-care, education, food stamps, welfare and all other government assistance programs does not in any way increase the cost of those programs or reduce the availability. 

You have to be a really smart leftist to understand how two milling new jobs is really great when you've imported ten million new workers. 

Again, only really stupid people believe the impact is negative.  

Clearly you are a really smart leftist economist, why not explain what's really going on with illegal immigration? You can't, but you will post a link to some idiocy you don't understand and pretend you've proven something. 

Yup, definitely not an economist. Just look at the world through your political lens. Must be a sad way to live. Step outside your echo chamber. Life's good out here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

WHAT is your question???  See even you don't know what it is.

Since you never answered it, I guess you don't want the truth. Just alternative facts and conspiracy theories. Sad.

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Yup, definitely not an economist. Just look at the world through your political lens. Must be a sad way to live. Step outside your echo chamber. Life's good out here.

So, you don't know, I thought not. 

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the current employment level is about 3 million jobs higher than it was in January 2020, just before the COVID-19 pandemic began.

By contrast, the economy added 6.33 million jobs in Trump’s first three years in office, more than double Biden’s figure.

More importantly, there is a stark difference in the quality of the jobs added under both presidents.

Compared to pre-COVID-19 levels, a little over 2 million full-time jobs have been added under Biden, along with more than 1.18 million part-time jobs.

As I already noted, in Trump’s first three years, total employment rose by 6.33 million, but unlike with Biden, nearly all of those jobs were full-time positions. Part-time employment increased by just 17,000 jobs from January 2017 to January 2020, less than 1% of the total number of added jobs.

Who said It's easy and instantaneous to recover all jobs after an economic crisis?

It always takes time in any country for any major economic crisis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

No BS. My education was in economics. Yours?

I never graduated kindergarten, that's why I am asking for your help. You have a background in economics, so please help me and just explain a few things.

1. Please explain how bringing in ten million illegals that are often illiterate in their native language, much less English, benefits the economy? I know how it benefits the rich, please explain how it benefits the poor and middle class. 

2. Please explain how millions of low and no skilled workers do not put downward pressure on wages. 

3. Please explain how the need millions of new households do not put upward pressure on housing costs.

4. Please explain how millions of new people using the same public services such as health-care, education, food stamps, welfare and all other government assistance programs does not in increase the cost of those programs and or reduce the availability. 

5. Please explain how adding two million new jobs is really great when you've imported ten million new workers. 

Please, you're an economist, why not explain what's really going on with illegal immigration? Again, you likely can't, but you will post a link to some idiocy you don't understand and pretend you've proven something. 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I never graduated kindergarten, that's why I am asking for your help. You have a background in economics, so please help me and just explain a few things.

1. Please explain how bringing in ten million illegals that are often illiterate in their native language, much less English, benefits the economy? I know how it benefits the rich, please explain how it benefits the poor and middle class. 

2. Please explain how millions of low and no skilled workers do not put downward pressure on wages. 

3. Please explain how the need millions of new households do not put upward pressure on housing costs.

4. Please explain how millions of new people using the same public services such as health-care, education, food stamps, welfare and all other government assistance programs does not in increase the cost of those programs and or reduce the availability. 

5. Please explain how adding two million new jobs is really great when you've imported ten million new workers. 

Please, you're an economist, why not explain what's really going on with illegal immigration? Again, you likely can't, but you will post a link to some idiocy you don't understand and pretend you've proven something. 

Should I explain this at a level for a child? Seems a necessity

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Should I explain this at a level for a child? Seems a necessity

Please explain it at any level you can.

I think it a safe bet you cannot explain it at any level.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 5/3/2024 at 5:10 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

What you are saying here is that many of the new jobs created by Biden were recoveries from the Trump disaster, much like FDR was able to bring back jobs lost under Herbert Hoover.

This is not really a great defense of Trump's job creation performance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What you are saying here is that many of the new jobs created by Biden were recoveries from the Trump disaster, much like FDR was able to bring back jobs lost under Herbert Hoover.

This is not really a great defense of Trump's job creation performance.

Sorry... reading comprehension is not your forte I see.

• Haha 1