Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

1 minute ago, riclag said:

When was the last time you seen biden hug a USA flag  ! When was the last time you heard bidens cultural Marxist supporters chant ,USA USA USA!

When the chant begins with Death to....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

By everyone who's not drank the kool-aid.

Appears I’m was correct (again) in the 5 keys words required in your text needed for you to make a reply.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

A little off topic I admit but I miss your former running mate, Hey Bruce!

Whatever happened to him?  Did we scare him away or has he passed away?

You two were like Laurel and Hardly, Cheech and Chong, Mutt and Jeff all rolled into one.

You were a good team.

Drinking again? I've never seen that member.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump never said he supported Nazis, just another lie from CNN et al.

There are a lot of smart leftists that like to claim Trump said there were good Nazis, and they post links to other leftists (smart or otherwise) that write articles claiming Trump said there were good Nazis, but in reality, only uninformed fools actually believe Trump said there were good Nazis. 

People that claim Trump said there were good Nazis that are not stupid and or uninformed are just liars. 

Yes he did. Step outside your echo chamber.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-complained-generals-werent-hitlers-book-says-rcna42114

Trump once complained that his generals weren't like Hitler's, book says

The exchange with then-White House chief of staff John Kelly was detailed in an excerpt from a forthcoming book by journalists Susan Glasser and Peter Baker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Drinking again? I've never seen that member.know exactly who your buddy was.  You have learned the art of not telling the truth from the liberal media.  

You know exactly who he was.

The lying liberal media has the same effect on  their followers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

When they can't refute you, they call you a Kool-Aid drinker or a troll like little kids on a schoolyard.

They call you that when all you references are to one dodgy media outlet. Definitely trolling.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-complained-generals-werent-hitlers-book-says-rcna42114

The exchange with then-White House chief of staff John Kelly was detailed in an excerpt from a forthcoming book by journalists Susan Glasser and Peter Baker.

Does not support the false claim the Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech. 

• Like 1

Just now, G_Money said:

You know exactly who he was.

The lying liberal media has the same effect on  their followers.

Honestly. Have no idea who you are talking about. Sad all you do is blast liberals. Shows what's wrong with America.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Echo Chamber.  Bingo!!!!  Again! 

Edited by stats
baiting comment removed
  • Like 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Does not support the false claim the Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech. 

It supports the claim that he liked Nazi Germany generals. And. Read Hitlers book.

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Honestly. Have no idea who you are talking about. Sad all you do is blast liberals. Shows what's wrong with America.

You even referenced him before in previous threads when he was posting.

Sorry,  you have confirmed what I have known all along.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You even referenced him before in previous threads when he was posting.

Sorry,  you have confirmed what I have known all along.

You'll have to provide a link to prove that....

• Thanks 1

It supports the claim that he liked Nazi Germany generals.

No, it really doesn't. It means he like their supposed dedication. 

And. Read Hitlers book.

What does this mean? 

In any event, we were discussing the false claim that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech, and you have provided nothing that shows that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech. There are leftists that make the claim by pulling a bit of a sentence out of context, but they are either stupid or lying. 

Edited by stats
trolling comment removed
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, it really doesn't. It means he like their supposed dedication. 

What does this mean? 

In any event, we were discussing the false claim that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech, and you have provided nothing that shows that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech. There are leftists that make the claim by pulling a bit of a sentence out of context, but they are either stupid or lying. 

Time for you to call me a troll and a kool-aid drinker or whatnot because you have nothing. 

Speech or not, impossible to deny he likes dictators. That's a fact

we were discussing the false claim that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech, and you have provided nothing that shows that Trump said there were good Nazis in his speech. There are leftists that make the claim by pulling a bit of a sentence out of context, but they are either stupid or lying. 

Edited by stats
trolling comment removed

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, it really proves nothing. It Stalin did and FDR did some good thing as well. 

Time for you to call me a troll and a kool-aid drinker or whatnot because you have nothing. 

Never said that he mentioned it in a speech. But he has mentioned this. That's a fact

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Never said that he mentioned it in a speech. But he has mentioned this. That's a fact

And I said Stalin and FDR both did some good things, does that mean I'm a communist and think they are great? 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Honestly is one word you should delete from your vocabulary.  You have exchanged posts with him but you claim you have never heard of him.  Strange, but true 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Lost the plot. Step outside your bubble. The truth is there. Stalin was a mass murderer.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excess_mortality_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin

And I am saying he and FDR both did some good things.  Again, does that mean I'm a communist and think they are great? 

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Drinking again? I've never seen that member.

I see it differently.

From the 355 Million Civil Fraud Trial thread.

Page 22 thru 25.

IMG_1946.jpeg

Edited by G_Money
  • Thanks 1

Honestly?  Best to delete that word from your vocabulary.

IMG_1947.jpeg

• Confused 1

You'll have to provide a link to prove that....

Well, I already have but here are two more.

What started as some light hearted banter on my part turned into the typical liberal “not so honest “ ethics on your part.

No need to respond if so desired.  I’ve proven my point.

IMG_1948.jpeg.252bdf04faef5365e58162a510353c3c.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Honestly?  Best to delete that word from your vocabulary.

IMG_1947.jpeg

Why bother? They do not care about the truth, to the left, their end justifies any means. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why bother? They do not care about the truth, to the left, their end justifies any means. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

I see your point.

All he had to do when I asked him about HeyBruce was say he doesn’t know where he is.

But what he said in the following posts.  I knew better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I see your point.

All he had to do when I asked him about HeyBruce was say he doesn’t know where he is.

But what he said in the following posts.  I knew better.

Don't bother. It's the same when they make false claims. You ask them to support it, and they just post links to articles that do not support it and pretend it does. When they get called on it, they post another link to nonsense. They either know they are lying, or they are stupid. Either way it is a waste of time. Now you've shown him to be making false claims, but he'll never admit it, and will just make some other false claim like he forgot of whatnot. 

They are unwilling or unable to think for themselves, all they can to is regurgitate what other people say. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1