Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Well, I already have but here are two more.

What started as some light hearted banter on my part turned into the typical liberal “not so honest “ ethics on your part.

No need to respond if so desired.  I’ve proven my point.

IMG_1948.jpeg.252bdf04faef5365e58162a510353c3c.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

Like a dog with a bone

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Ole joe can't walk or talk without help.

Joe Biden is using a team of “walkers” around him to disguise his shuffling gait from photographers, it has been claimed.

The US president, 81, has begun walking across the White House lawn surrounded by a group of aides when boarding Marine One, his helicopter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pictured-joe-biden-uses-team-of-walkers-to-hide-shuffling-gait/ar-AA1nIZsS

Dodgy article. But Maga cult members desperately look for anything to discredit the president, democrats, the left, etc. Too much hatred from them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Dodgy article. But Maga cult members desperately look for anything to discredit the president, democrats, the left, etc. Too much hatred from them.

Nothing dodgy about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-alters-marine-one-walking-routine-often-surrounded-aides-report

Edited by stats
misinformation claim removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Biden’s own handlers are furious that he agreed to debate Trump.  This is going to be good.  Trump will rip him to shreds.

However, I have a suspicion his handlers are going to do everything they can to get Biden out of this.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-agreeing-debate-trump-howard-stern-handlers-furious

Faux News has zip credibility.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

So you're saying all media is fabricating stories.

At least he's getting ready to vacate WH.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

Interestingly, today I came across the concept of the 'Dark Triad', a condition which perfectly describes Trump's persona to a tee and why 'he is not fit to lead a nation'.

And coincidentally the term shares the same initials.

The Dark Triad refers to three interconnected personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. These traits are characterized by callous manipulation, selfishness, and ruthlessness.

Here’s a brief description of each:

Narcissism: This trait is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy. Individuals with narcissism can be selfish, arrogant, lacking empathy, boastful, and sensitive to criticism and insults.

Machiavellianism:  This trait is associated with manipulation, self-interest, lack of emotion, absence of morality, and deceit. Individuals with Machiavellianism are highly manipulative and are willing to ruthlessly deceive others to obtain what they desire while having a genuinely cynical view of the world.

Psychopathy: This trait is characterized by continuous antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callous and unemotional traits, and remorselessness. Individuals with psychopathy are emotionally cold and impulsive, prone to taking significant risks.

Individuals with dark triad traits are motivated by their own gain with little regard for others. They can be incredibly duplicitous and aggressive. High scores in these traits have been found to statistically increase a person’s likelihood to commit crimes, cause social distress, and create severe problems for organizations, especially if they are in leadership positions.

Dark triad - Wikipedia

I kinda posted a link to the Palmer Report as a joke. But your post is spot on

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So you're saying all media is fabricating stories.

At least he's getting ready to vacate WH.

Nope, just dodgy media outlets. Most of which are far right.

Who's getting ready to vacate the WH? You have a crystal ball?

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 1:04 PM, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, I thought you were claiming Trump was making several blunders a week the way Biden does and that you were offering to post a few, guess not. 

Yes, he confused Nikki and Stretch a few months ago and we heard about that endlessly. 

Watch Biden speaking during the 2020 election and now. 

Truth be told if Trump said  

“4 more years pause “

or “repeat the line “

while reading from the Teleprompter 

it would carry the msm  & lefty forum group propaganda threads for days on end!

imop

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Joe Biden is using a team of “walkers” around him to disguise his shuffling gait from photographers, it has been claimed.

The US president, 81, has begun walking across the White House lawn surrounded by a group of aides when boarding Marine One, his helicopter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pictured-joe-biden-uses-team-of-walkers-to-hide-shuffling-gait/ar-AA1nIZsS

He is using by some cuties as a walking aid too. As much as I despise their politics. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/biden-and-rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-spotted-holding-hands/vi-AA1nx2GV?ocid=1prcdefe

• Sad 1

BIDEN IS LESS POPULAR NOW THAN NIXON!

Read it and weep, all you Biden lovers. I'm counting down to president Trump's inauguration.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/27/us-news/biden-least-popular-president-in-70-years-below-nixon-carter-gallup-poll/

Biden, 81, notched a dismal 38.7% job approval rating for the first quarter of 2024, the venerable Gallup Poll found in a survey released Friday, three points lower than that of the one-term George H.W. Bush at the same point in his presidency.

“With about six months remaining before Election Day, Biden stands in a weaker position than any prior incumbent,” the pollsters concluded.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/theres-something-seriously-wrong-with-donald-trump/55708/

Maggie Haberman of the New York Times has documented the impact of Donald Trump’s observably stark mental and physical decline in the course of his criminal election interference trial. She describes him as looking haggard and rumpled, with an unsteady gait and a vacant expression.

Trump’s aides and handlers are tacitly confessing that which we have known all along: Donald Trump is not fit — physically, mentally or humanly — to lead the nation.

That would only be important if his opposition was any better.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I posted as much a while back when I saw him using his wife as a crutch on tv.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, G_Money said:

Biden’s own handlers are furious that he agreed to debate Trump.  This is going to be good.  Trump will rip him to shreds.

However, I have a suspicion his handlers are going to do everything they can to get Biden out of this.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-agreeing-debate-trump-howard-stern-handlers-furious

I read that first on here.

It might be that Biden is so far gone mentally that he actually thinks he can win in a debate without a teleprompter.

I doubt it will happen, but IMO it'll be watched by billions if it goes ahead.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I posted as much a while back when I saw him using his wife as a crutch on tv.

Yes, the whole hand holding routine is just to steady joe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I read that first on here.

It might be that Biden is so far gone mentally that he actually thinks he can win in a debate without a teleprompter.

I doubt it will happen, but IMO it'll be watched by billions if it goes ahead.

Just look at a clip of Biden in the 2020 campaign and one now. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is in deep trouble.

Well that was 10 minutes and 20 seconds of my life wasted.

You are such a joker. Keep 'em coming as I need the laughs.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 4/27/2024 at 10:19 AM, Roo Island said:

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/theres-something-seriously-wrong-with-donald-trump/55708/

Maggie Haberman of the New York Times has documented the impact of Donald Trump’s observably stark mental and physical decline in the course of his criminal election interference trial. She describes him as looking haggard and rumpled, with an unsteady gait and a vacant expression.

Trump’s aides and handlers are tacitly confessing that which we have known all along: Donald Trump is not fit — physically, mentally or humanly — to lead the nation.

How is this an accredited/aceeptable source? Looks dodgy and sketchy with a huge bias.  I guess bias left leaning from a random publication is acceptable though.  If I put up a zeroheadge article it will get the "unapproved source" treatment.  Nice.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

How is this an accredited/aceeptable source? Looks dodgy and sketchy with a huge bias.  I guess bias left leaning from a random publication is acceptable though.  If I put up a zeroheadge article it will get the "unapproved source" treatment.  Nice.

The article contains a description of Trump from a NY Times report who is in the courtroom.

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BIDEN IS LESS POPULAR NOW THAN NIXON!

Read it and weep, all you Biden lovers. I'm counting down to president Trump's inauguration.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/27/us-news/biden-least-popular-president-in-70-years-below-nixon-carter-gallup-poll/

Biden, 81, notched a dismal 38.7% job approval rating for the first quarter of 2024, the venerable Gallup Poll found in a survey released Friday, three points lower than that of the one-term George H.W. Bush at the same point in his presidency.

“With about six months remaining before Election Day, Biden stands in a weaker position than any prior incumbent,” the pollsters concluded.

I was going to post this but the forum 

closed down for maintenance . Lol

Presidency in Peril , 38 .

He went so far left ,he cant pivot back

to sanity.

• Haha 1