Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

Blah blah blah red hats suck.

Blah blah blah libtards suck.

You're stupid.

No, YOU'RE stupid.

I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad when this election is in the rear view mirror!

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, blazes said:

Anyone seeing this woman as "intelligent" must have a screw loose.

She is the dumbest thing on two legs, running the Big Man very close in the lack-of-brain dept.

She is probably a lot smarter than you are. 

Unfortunately she is not truly progressive/left wing, typical establishment Democrat, hard to differentiate from the corporate fascists on the GOP side. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

It was a tough assignment but be honest she hasn't performed well. A lot of that is about people just not liking her though.

She hasn't done a good job because people don't like her ?

That's a new one.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Yes we can not have an intelligent woman as President fragile male egos will not allow it.

I love the idea of an intelligent woman as president but not Harris. she's a terrible VP and she would be an even worse president. I say that as a lifelong Democrat, there are a dozen things about her that are beyond horrific. Have you looked at her record as district attorney in San Francisco or as Attorney General in California? Have you studied what she's done and who she is? 

I would vote for Biden again, but he's losing millions of votes by maintaining Harris on the ticket. There are millions of women and millions of black folks who do not like her, for a very good reasons.

Hopefully Trump will continue to lose his momentum, as another term under him would be quite horrific. I consider him to be perhaps the most dangerous man in the world. I also considered him to be the 44th worst president in history behind Buchanan, and not deserving of another term. The man cannot negotiate his way out of a paper bag and was bested by nearly everybody he negotiated with as President. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Blah blah blah red hats suck.

Blah blah blah libtards suck.

You're stupid.

No, YOU'RE stupid.

I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad when this election is in the rear view mirror!

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Agreed! Lots of fools above that have too much time on their hands to hate. Ironic they are calling other posters idiots...

IMO, both guys will keep running up the debt at an almost exponential pace and hope that the consequences wont materialize while they're President.  

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I love the idea of an intelligent woman as president but not Harris. she's a terrible VP and she would be an even worse president. I say that as a lifelong Democrat, there are a dozen things about her that are beyond horrific. Have you looked at her record as district attorney in San Francisco or as Attorney General in California? Have you studied what she's done and who she is? 

I would vote for Biden again, but he's losing millions of votes by maintaining Harris on the ticket. There are millions of women and millions of black folks who do not like her, for a very good reasons.

Hopefully Trump will continue to lose his momentum, as another term under him would be quite horrific. I consider him to be perhaps the most dangerous man in the world. I also considered him to be the 44th worst president in history behind Buchanan, and not deserving of another term. The man cannot negotiate his way out of a paper bag and was bested by nearly everybody he negotiated with as President. 

Spiro Agnew was a terrible VP  ,it's  a hard job to be terrible  at.  How exactly is she a terrible VP. If there are millions of women that won't  vote for Biden because of Harris they are either fools or don't believe in a women's autonomy(maybe both). A black that won't vote for Biden is a black that is helping a party that wants to suppress their votes.   So if you think he is losing votes by keeping her on the ticket what would the reaction and consequences be if he took her off?  As for worst President three have been treasonous       Buchanan is not one of them        

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

No patriot could vote for this bumbling, stumbling joke of a president, he even said there are 54 states, the man is clearly incompetent and suffering from dementia.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

* Removed post edited out *

Biden has probably claimed his grand pappy was at the battle! The CSA of course had just as much right to leave the Union as the 13 colonies had to leave the crown, probably more right. The tyrant Lincoln of course had other ideas and wasted 700k lives invading the south to stop the split. They don't teach this in schools but Lincoln offered Davis a deal, if he would re join the Union he would keep slavery for another 37 years until 1900, the great emancipator!

Edited by metisdead
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

I took statistics but no way can 1024 people represent the populace.   Why not do 100k?  No one I know ever gets polled 

So you don't believe the polls showing Trump leading?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

From that same poll from Echelon Insights poll being discussed.  At least they have a better sense of humor than 90% of you all.

"58% OF LIKELY VOTERS SAY DONALD TRUMP WOULD PERFORM BETTER IN A HOT DOG EATING CONTEST, WHILE 13% SAY THE SAME FOR BIDEN."

Their website link ( https://echeloninsights.com/in-the-news/apr2024-verified-voter-omnibus/

It's obvious that those polled think  Biden is a terrible President but the alternative is somehow worse.