Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

She has been very quiet since becoming VP.

On the other hand prior she was impressive. 

For the life of me I can not figure why on earth Joe assigned her to resolve the border crises. Seemed like a death sentence. The on going trouble fist started after Reagan!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Excogitator said:

Trumps appeal is mainly with angry white male racists, hicks and incels, and there just aren't enough of them... 

Well, are you sure? The USA is a big place, I am sure Trump can invent a few more!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

For the life of me I can not figure why on earth Joe assigned her to resolve the border crises. Seemed like a death sentence. The on going trouble fist started after Reagan!

It was a tough assignment but be honest she hasn't performed well. A lot of that is about people just not liking her though.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well"

.......In your dreams.

April Fools Day was almost 3 weeks ago... Is this farticle running on Thai time?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

She thought her moment and the number one spot was coming and was probably pushing for it so best for Biddie to give her an impossible assignment and remind everyone she's not white.  Two birds with one stone.  That's how you deal with frenimies in internal organisational politics.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Joe Biden will be dead or committed to a mental hospital before Donald Trump crushes him in the 2024 election.

Prepare for total civil unrest by Antifa.   

sarcasm or stupidity ?       "crushes" orange boy hasn't won an election from the people yet.   

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

She thought her moment and the number one spot was coming and was probably pushing for it so best for Biddie to give her an impossible assignment and remind everyone she's not white.  Two birds with one stone.  That's how you deal with frenimies in internal organisational politics.

Seek professional help

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

What fun - 200 more days of this Left - Right d**k measuring and listening to, "My Candidate's <deleted> is Bigger Than Your Candidate's <deleted>!!!" 
Gawd children - grow up.

:angry:  "Trump Is Hitler!!! Arrrggghhhh"
:angry:  "Biden Is Stalin!!! Arrrrgggghh"

Trust me - they all suck and could care less about you or the American people.  :thumbsup:

Edited by connda
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

Re the jury selection. If enough folks cannot be 'accepted', what's the alternative?

I'm assuming that somewhere in the relevant act there would be an alternative - all possibilities covered. 

And i'm assuming there is an alternative because i'm believing that the case cannot be simply cancelled because 'no jury'.

Edited by scorecard
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Re the jury selection. If enough folks cannot be 'accepted', what's the alternative?

I'm assuming that somewhere in the relevant act there would be an alternative - all possibilities covered. 

And i'm assuming there is an alternative because i'm believing that the case cannot be simply cancelled because 'no jury'.

You do know it is expected to have the 17 jurors seated Thursday, Friday? The process so far says one in five that were awaiting after dismissing those identified as preducial, say they believe they can serve. The opening arguments will then begin on Monday. That is the current assessment.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1