Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

On 4/18/2024 at 7:11 PM, NickyLouie said:

He sure didn't hand out money unaccounted for to Ukraine and he reigned in Rocket Boy from North Korea which was a class diplomatic move.

You're another soft handed type blinded by the presence of an Alpha Male, did Biden also sniff you ?

LOL! Yes, sure, he really "reigned in" Rocket Boy.

And I know for sure that whenever a dude refers to himself or someone they admire as an "Alpha Male", they're somewhere between psi and omega. Did you manage to scare up the $18,000 to go learn how to be like your heroes?

Here's a link to the rest of you Alphas or wannabe Alphas - only $18,000 and YOU TOO COULD BE AN ALPHA MALE! Always put yourself first! Never argue with a woman! You make ALL the decisions!

https://mhnministries.com/pages/alpha-male-dominance-and-masculinity-boot-camp

I'm just so skeered of you macho Alphamen! LOL!

EDIT: Forgot the link. Get in there Future Alpha Boys!

Edited by JCauto
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

400m people and these two are the only ones the most powerful country on earth can come up with, lol.

Never mind the existence of political dynasties like the Bushes/Clintons/Kennedys etc. 

Having said that, I'd probably rather vote for the guy who notwithstanding SOME questionable morals and frequent "old man moments" is still better than the guy who has been a complete package a-hole since birth. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Yes, why discuss something that has actually happened and actually been said when the words of your idol are actually written down in front of you? Better to invent an imaginary claim that nobody has ever heard or heard said. Then let's go back to the 1900's and the Civil War because that's REALLY what this election is about. LOL. It is reminding me of a certain song from the Wizard of Oz (sung by the Straw Man, so doubly apropos). Actually, that's a good allegory for our current discussion. We have Dorothy, played by Kamala Harris, and the three MAGA representing the heartless, the brainless and the cowardly.

Bidens latest lie is that his uncle, who he never met as he was only 2 when the guy was in the war was eaten by cannibals. The plane he was in was not shot down, another Biden lie, and there is no proof he was eaten by anyone. At least he did not dig his son up again!

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

400m people and these two are the only ones the most powerful country on earth can come up with, lol.

As one of those 400m I ask myself that same question every time I watch the news. Both candidates are a disgrace.  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, JCauto said:

who basically believe that "mathematics is a lie" when it shows results they don't like

Miss Cauto, you are a very tiresome poster.  However, your fatuous splenetic comments do have the virtue of demonstrating the depth of your ignorance.

Did you not know that it is your lot (those Democrats who believe that the foundations of Western Civilization are entirely racist) have spent the last few years claiming that mathematics is "racist".  And therefore our children should be allowed to claim that 2+2 = 5, because that is "their truth".   Welcome to the lala land of the likes of Meghan Markle (and J Cauto).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, proton said:

Bidens latest lie is that his uncle, who he never met as he was only 2 when the guy was in the war was eaten by cannibals. The plane he was in was not shot down, another Biden lie, and there is no proof he was eaten by anyone. At least he did not dig his son up again!

Trump met with the family

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/04/02/trump-ruby-garcia-michigan-murder/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JCauto said:

Yeah? Show us the video of the Democratic assault on the Capitol with the violence, the B&E, the attempts to take over the Senate...

Didn't you notice the laughing emoji in my post?

5 minutes ago, blazes said:

Miss Cauto, you are a very tiresome poster.  However, your fatuous splenetic comments do have the virtue of demonstrating the depth of your ignorance.

Did you not know that it is your lot (those Democrats who believe that the foundations of Western Civilization are entirely racist) have spent the last few years claiming that mathematics is "racist".  And therefore our children should be allowed to claim that 2+2 = 5, because that is "their truth".   Welcome to the lala land of the likes of Meghan Markle (and J Cauto).

Thank you for your compliments on my work - if I wrote something that you agreed with, I'd have to go back and make sure I hadn't misspoken.

So let's see what sort of quality response we have managed to elicit...an imaginary story about Democrats with no attribution! How unusual! No doubt you'll now have to go into the Breitbart archives to unearth some minor comments by a radical individual whom you can then state is representative of all Democrats and all of their views on Mathematics. Well, I got an idea...let's see who the people who vote Democrat are with respect to education?

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2024/04/09/partisanship-by-race-ethnicity-and-education/

But you probably already knew that. Insert your favourite "liberal university indoctrination" meme.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, proton said:

Biden told a family story, which often aren't true.

1 hour ago, proton said:

This method of debate is so old the Romans had a specific phrase for it - non sequitur. It means a conclusion or reply that doesn't follow logically from the previous statement. Why are you talking about this when it had nothing to do with the previous discussion? Are you so bereft of argument that reflexively braying "Biden lie" is all you can do?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am wondering if the Republicans are going to have a real convention this year. I am sure there will be a big room with people, but I suspect they will leave a lot out.

Conversely, the Dems will probably have big names doing the " get out the vote" thing.

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Which are usually bare faced lies, he's not done the one about showering with teenage daughter Ashley yet, which according to her diary was true and abuse. In fact he never mentions her at all, it's always the dead son and the drug user one which he's 'proud of'.

Are you referring to Ashley's stolen diary?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Which are usually bare faced lies, he's not done the one about showering with teenage daughter Ashley yet, which according to her diary was true and abuse. In fact he never mentions her at all, it's always the dead son and the drug user one which he's 'proud of'.

Links, please.......:coffee1:

15 minutes ago, proton said:

Found, not stolen, contents have been online a long time so indisputable

Woman who stole and sold Ashley Biden diary sentenced to month in jail and home detention

Your internet friends must be working overtime to make you look foolish here. I'll give you a hint: when someone passes you a talking point, check it out before posting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Woman who stole and sold Ashley Biden diary sentenced to month in jail and home detention

Your internet friends must be working overtime to make you look foolish here. I'll give you a hint: when someone passes you a talking point, check it out before posting.

Found or stolen is irrelevant, it's the contents that are important

• Like 1
  • Confused 2