Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

2 hours ago, proton said:

Found or stolen is irrelevant, it's the contents that are important

You don't seem to understand the concept of "chain of custody".

Nor that someone who steals a diary for political purposes is likely to edit the contents for political purposes.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

Found or stolen is irrelevant, it's the contents that are important

Links that provide evidence please, I have asked three times now........🤔

If not, bail out........🤗

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, JCauto said:

Yes, why discuss something that has actually happened and actually been said when the words of your idol are actually written down in front of you? Better to invent an imaginary claim that nobody has ever heard or heard said. Then let's go back to the 1900's and the Civil War because that's REALLY what this election is about. LOL. It is reminding me of a certain song from the Wizard of Oz (sung by the Straw Man, so doubly apropos). Actually, that's a good allegory for our current discussion. We have Dorothy, played by Kamala Harris, and the three MAGA representing the heartless, the brainless and the cowardly.

Damn JCauto bringing it!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nor that someone who steals a diary for political purposes is likely to edit the contents for political purposes.

OK, you are a Biden supporter trying to defend the indefensible creep, we get it

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

the diary was given to Judicial Watch a right wing  (i don't know what you would call these groups /websites that pop up and gain traction )    they refused to publish it because they couldn't verify it.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 7:03 PM, atpeace said:

From that same poll from Echelon Insights poll being discussed.  At least they have a better sense of humor than 90% of you all.

"58% OF LIKELY VOTERS SAY DONALD TRUMP WOULD PERFORM BETTER IN A HOT DOG EATING CONTEST, WHILE 13% SAY THE SAME FOR BIDEN."

Their website link ( https://echeloninsights.com/in-the-news/apr2024-verified-voter-omnibus/

It's obvious that those polled think  Biden is a terrible President but the alternative is somehow worse. 

well then it's obvious they aren't very bright

11 hours ago, charleskerins said:

A time of peace hmmm  tell that to the Ukranian sailors bombed by Putin or how about the israelis and Gazans killed in misslie attacks  or how about the Iranian General killed by us , then the Iranians retaliated, wait what about our soldiers killed in Niger "he knew what he signed up for "    as he mispronounced the widows name.  Syria "a time of peace " ??????? -we engaged in a full scale battle with Russian mercenaries   Kurds abandoned   get outta here with your propaganda   

Just to be clear, it wasn't me who raised the 'time of peace' thing.  I was replying to it.  I know you know that Mr Charles but others may not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

the diary was given to Judicial Watch a right wing  (i don't know what you would call these groups /websites that pop up and gain traction )    they refused to publish it because they couldn't verify it.

Ashley has never denied it's hers and in her hand writing, why would that be?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, proton said:

OK, you are a Biden supporter trying to defend the indefensible creep, we get it

On the particular issue of the diary, your information is wrong, but you don't seem to understand that.

On 4/19/2024 at 4:31 PM, candide said:

What has  Trump's position about Ukraine to do with his position about Israel and Palestine?

Trump has always been pro-Netanyahu

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - The United States opens its new embassy in Jerusalem on May 14, a move that has delighted Israel and infuriated Palestinians.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1I810Z/

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump unveiled his long-awaited Mideast peace plan Tuesday alongside a beaming Benjamin Netanyahu, presenting a vision that matched the Israeli leader’s hard-line, nationalist views while falling far short of Palestinian ambitions.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ap-top-news-international-news-jerusalem-politics-f7d36b9023309ce4b1e423b02abf52c6

No, Trump and Netanyahu can't stand each other. Netanyahu congratulated Biden for his win in 2020, following which Trump said "F*** him".

The reason why Netanyahu dislikes Trump is because Trump laid a trap and Bibi fell in it.

Trump is a deal maker and will lean into the opposing party's weaknesses to get what he wants. In the case of Netanyahu, who is a zealous messianic fanatic, it wasn't too difficult: giving Jerusalem to Israel and cancelling the US' contribution to the UNRWA caused an ecstatic Bibi to accept Trump's deal. This was so absolutely outrageous that it instantly caused the Arab League to unite against Israel (annihilating years of effort to undermine and subvert it through Saudi Arabi, Qatar, Jordan and Oman) whilst ending the hypocritical international status quo on the colonization of Palestine by shining a spotlight on the issue.

When I look at the objective result of his Peace to Prosperity plan, to me it seems Trump is everything but a friend of Israel.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2024 at 1:58 PM, Excogitator said:

An easy walk in the park, and a second term for Biden.

Trumps appeal is mainly with angry white male racists, hicks and incels, and there just aren't enough of them... 

Similar to Biden and his drag queen followers.

Simply not enough of them to win 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Similar to Biden and his drag queen followers.

Simply not enough of them to win 

Ahhh ya forgot the lady folk the entire middle class labor seniors all the positive legislation lol don’t be so lazy lmao 🤣 trumps circling the bowl it’s nice to see the Republican Party starting to show a little bit of spine ….

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/20/2024 at 2:59 AM, charleskerins said:

A time of peace hmmm  tell that to the Ukranian sailors bombed by Putin or how about the israelis and Gazans killed in misslie attacks  or how about the Iranian General killed by us , then the Iranians retaliated, wait what about our soldiers killed in Niger "he knew what he signed up for "    as he mispronounced the widows name.  Syria "a time of peace " ??????? -we engaged in a full scale battle with Russian mercenaries   Kurds abandoned   get outta here with your propaganda   

All existing, long-standing theatres of operations initiated and maintained by the warmongering establishment which Trump does not favour.

John Bolton, a prominent member of said establishment, said he would support Dick Cheney, mister “war on terror” himself, rather than Trump. Bolton also wants Israel to attack Iran and escalate tensions because what he wants is war, always more war. Of course he is against Trump, when Trump gets in he will dissolve NATO.

Bolton says he will write in Dick Cheney for president again this year
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4587685-bolton-dick-cheney-write-in-2024-president/

John Bolton calls on Israel to 'destroy' Iran's nuclear weapons, wants 'far stronger' attack on Iran
https://thepostmillennial.com/john-bolton-calls-on-israel-to-destroy-irans-nuclear-weapons-wants-far-stronger-attack-on-iran

Trump will pull US out of NATO if he wins election, ex-adviser warns
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/politics/us-out-nato-second-trump-term-former-senior-adviser/index.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

No wars started between 2016 and 2020 and that is, of course, a coincidence. I would reassess my interpretative framework if I were you.

But you're not me and I don't support mysoginistic, devisive lunatics.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1