Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

5 hours ago, Excogitator said:

What do you mean?

Biden hasn't started any wars during his presidency either.

You can't just attribute any eruption of war and conflict, anywhere in the world, to the sitting US president..

Because if you did, then Trump would be guilty of starting the following wars and conflicts:

2016 Niger Delta conflict
2016 Nagorno Karabakh war (Armenia-Azerbaijan)
2016 Kamwina Nsapu rebellion
2016 Conflict in Rakhine state, Myanmar
2016 Insurgency in Northern Chad
2017 Quatif unrest
2017 Marawi crisis
2017 Insurgency in Cabo Delgado
2017 Iraqi-Kurdish conflict
2018 Armenia-Azerbaijan clashes
2018 Israel-Gaza clashes
2018 Regional war involving Ethiopia and Eritrea
2019 India-Pakistan border skirmishes
2019 Israel-Gaza clashes

No NATO-driven wars costing taxpayers billions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Ah, yes, the cognitive dissonance of the maga-crowd..

If facts, even indisputable historical facts, don't conform to their bias, they will either be willfully blind to them, or write them off as 'fake news', 'manipulated', 'a conspiracy(!)' etc..

Please refrain from making bold assumptions and address the Bolton/Cheney information I posted yesterday.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Why you complaining when these taxpayers billions provide jobs in weapons manufacturing plants in red states. Blue states ain’t whining like the MAGA crybabies. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I prefer to analyse rather than complain. Trump's protectionist policies logically led him to move away from NATO and other overarching supranational bodies, which was a major source of tension.

Trump is a moron who don’t understand Nato treaty that guarantee the freedom and security of its members through political and military means. His narcissistic tendency to think he can undo a treaty by himself. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump is a moron who don’t understand Nato treaty that guarantee the freedom and security of its members through political and military means. His narcissistic tendency to think he can undo a treaty by himself. 

In serious political terms, it is called protectionism.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

In serious political terms, it is called protectionism.

Protectionism is an economic term. I think you meant isolationism. That's a dangerous political path. 

Edited by Eric Loh
add word
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 12:05 AM, charleskerins said:

Yes we can not have an intelligent woman as President fragile male egos will not allow it.

Surely you're not referring to cackling harris are you?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Protectionism is an economic term. I think you meant isolationism. That's a dangerous political path. 

You are correct, though in today's context, protectionism and isolationism are usually intertwined as lots of taxpayer money is allocated to foreign policy.

A dangerous political path for who? That is the question.

In any case, this is the direction the world is going in.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

I prefer to analyse rather than complain. Trump's protectionist policies logically led him to move away from NATO and other overarching supranational bodies, which was a major source of tension.

I am sure that Putin loves US isolationism, as did Hitler.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

You are correct, though in today's context, protectionism and isolationism are usually intertwined as lots of taxpayer money is allocated to foreign policy.

A dangerous political path for who? That is the question.

In any case, this is the direction the world is going in.

Tell me when Putin embraces isolationism.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Listen to Putin's speeches and you will undestand that he embraces a multipolar system as well, and will of course welcome the dissolution of NATO, as this hegemonic organization – and its underlying ideology – is the root cause of the Ukrainian conflict. If you think this is "conspiracy theory" or "Russian propaganda", well, as mentioned above, just read what the key stakeholders in US foreign policy (such as Brzezinski) have been saying about it for decades.

"It is a fact that over the past 30 years we have been patiently trying to come to an agreement with the leading NATO countries regarding the principles of equal and indivisible security in Europe. In response to our proposals, we invariably faced either cynical deception and lies or attempts at pressure and blackmail, while the North Atlantic alliance continued to expand despite our protests and concerns. Its military machine is moving and, as I said, is approaching our very border."

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/67843

Like it or not, Putin is winning this conflict against NATO and as I said above, this is the direction the world is going in.

You multipolar world backers are not going to be very happy in the future.

Iran and Russia are creating global chaos as distractions for their domestic failures. Fortunately, they can't continue in this path indefinitely.

And, no, Russia isn't going to have political/economic parity with the US any time soon.

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Why you complaining when these taxpayers billions provide jobs in weapons manufacturing plants in red states. Blue states ain’t whining like the MAGA crybabies. 

You know what else creates jobs?

Earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and buildings falling down.

And they're all about as beneficial as Biden's foreign policy, fiscal policy and border policy.

But they do create jobs...  Some in red states.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You multipolar world backers are not going to be very happy in the future.

Iran and Russia are creating global chaos as distractions for their domestic failures. Fortunately, they can't continue in this path indefinitely.

And, no, Russia isn't going to have political/economic parity with the US any time soon.

It isn't so much a question of being happy or not, but rather of assessing the objective reality and realising that Pax Americana (and everything it entails) is in its final throes.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

It isn't so much a question of being happy or not, but rather of assessing the objective reality and realising that Pax Americana (and everything it entails) is in its final throes.

The list of people who have counted America out before is very long.

It was just a few years ago that some here predicted that China would be #1.

It's funny how so many America haters are Trump fans. It's almost as if you want Trump to win so he will ruin America.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The list of people who have counted America out before is very long.

It was just a few years ago that some here predicted that China would be #1.

It's funny how so many America haters are Trump fans. It's almost as if you want Trump to win so he will ruin America.

Yeah, the Obama-Biden years, remember Obama's economic plan was "managed decline". 

I guess Trump was not paying attention that day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Please refrain from making bold assumptions and address the Bolton/Cheney information I posted yesterday.

My comment was about the maga-crowd in general, not about you personally, as I don't know you.

Edited by Excogitator
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

My comment was about the maga-crowd in general, not about you personally, as I don't know you, nor have I read your posts.

You mean the about half of the county that does not like Biden or his leftist agenda, that "maga-crowd" in general 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

You keep changing your narrative,  but you're still wrong.

No NATO-wars have been started under Biden either. 

Putin alone decided to brutally attack and invade the sovereign nation of Ukraine, and the Gaza-Israel war was certainly not 'NATO driven' as you say.

Your arguments sound similar to the ones coming from Moscow-Marjorie.. You, like her, have to stop taking your talking points from the Kremlin propaganda-machine.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean the about half of the county that does not like Biden or his leftist agenda, that "maga-crowd" in general 

The maga-crowd may be loud, but they are in fact a rather small minority, and certainly not 'about half the country'.

According to a recent national NBC News poll, the Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement, which takes its name from former President Donald Trump’s first campaign slogan, is widely unpopular. Here are the key findings:

Just 24% of Americans surveyed have positive views of the MAGA movement.

45% of Americans voice negative views of the movement.

Among Republicans, a slight majority (52%) view the MAGA movement positively.

53% of those who define themselves as conservative also view it positively.

Independents, however, rate the movement negatively, with only 12% viewing it positively.

The movement received its highest positive ratings from groups that make up the Republican base, including Americans who are white, less educated, and live in rural areas.

More than a third of rural Americans have positive views of the movement, the highest of any geographic subgroup.

The movement also received its highest mark from white Americans, with a 29% positive rating, of any racial subgroup.

On the flip side, the movement received its highest negative ratings from groups that make up the Democratic base: the higher educated, younger people, people of color (particularly Black people), and those who define themselves as liberals

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Excogitator said:

The maga-crowd may be loud, but they are in fact a rather small minority, and certainly not 'about half the country'.

According to a recent national NBC News poll, the Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement, which takes its name from former President Donald Trump’s first campaign slogan, is widely unpopular. Here are the key findings:

Just 24% of Americans surveyed have positive views of the MAGA movement.

45% of Americans voice negative views of the movement.

Among Republicans, a slight majority (52%) view the MAGA movement positively.

53% of those who define themselves as conservative also view it positively.

Independents, however, rate the movement negatively, with only 12% viewing it positively.

The movement received its highest positive ratings from groups that make up the Republican base, including Americans who are white, less educated, and live in rural areas.

More than a third of rural Americans have positive views of the movement, the highest of any geographic subgroup.

The movement also received its highest mark from white Americans, with a 29% positive rating, of any racial subgroup.

On the flip side, the movement received its highest negative ratings from groups that make up the Democratic base: the higher educated, younger people, people of color (particularly Black people), and those who define themselves as liberals

NBC? 'nuff said

• Like 1