6 Thai men arrested for attacking 2 foreigners during Songkran

webfact

10 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Brits behaving badly again eh?🙃🙃

I have no real issues regarding "racism" there are plenty of people I have negative views about based on their race,   I  would not be able to elaborate further, or go into specific detail on here without my post being deleted, but suffice to say I am comfortable with my views, and feel pretty much nothing when the racism word is hurled at me by the woke brigade.

Do you have similar racist views to me?  If you do that's fine and you can disregard this post, but if like many on here you claim to feel that racism is  inexcusable, unacceptable , and pretty much  totally abhorrent ,  then your post is irrefutable evidence that you are nothing more than a hypocrite

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Similarly in Scotland, especially kicking someone when down. There are repercussions. Must be  British thing. 

Now in Scotland, this square go culture is a thing of the past, i heard. 

I think it is a british thing "queensbury rules"  " A fair fight is a fair fight"  etc but I also think its one of the British values that is gradually being eroded. One of the "benefits" or rather consequences of multiculturalism in my opinion

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I think it is a british thing "queensbury rules"  " A fair fight is a fair fight"  etc but I also think its one of the British values that is gradually being eroded. One of the "benefits" or rather consequences of multiculturalism in my opinion

Bring back the Krays, E. London would be very different. I thought I was Bangladesh when staying at IBIS Whitechapel! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sambum said:

I'm not a child, or even a baby "GOAT", but I do get bored with these "if you don't like it -  go home" posts.

Nothing or nowhere is perfect, andf I don't expect it to be, but that still doesn't mean that if I'm not happy about a particular situation or statement, I should just "put up or shut up"!

The world doesn't need whining entitled losers!

If you are not happy with something, just make the best out of what you have or suck it up!

Period!

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Bring back the Krays, E. London would be very different. I thought I was Bangladesh when staying at IBIS Whitechapel! 

You were lucky to get in the Ibis,  I work around Leeds a lot and the Ibis there no longer accepts normal paying British customers anymore, Asylum seekers only ( or at least those claiming to be) Many other hotels I used have gone the same way, and those that have remained open to us have all upped their prices due to the consequential  increased demand.   Yet another benefit of the UK's failed approach to immigration

Makes a change of thais are being charged after a fight.6 against 1 or 2 not fair.songkran water being drunk.Just the same story still after decades don,t upset a group of thai men with all this in the mix

17 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

You were lucky to get in the Ibis,  I work around Leeds a lot and the Ibis there no longer accepts normal paying British customers anymore, Asylum seekers only ( or at least those claiming to be) Many other hotels I used have gone the same way, and those that have remained open to us have all upped their prices due to the consequential  increased demand.   Yet another benefit of the UK's failed approach to immigration

wow

Well I heard they are all going to be sent to Rwanda in the future, bizarre if true! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Amazing that the person from the UK  who emigrated to Asia , complains about Asians who emigrate to the UK .

You just swapped places with them 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Modern Coding said:

The world doesn't need whining entitled losers!

If you are not happy with something, just make the best out of what you have or suck it up!

Period!

Are you on yours?

"If you are not happy with something, just make the best out of what you have or suck it up!" Sounds very much like what the present Government would say to Move Forward Party voters!

12 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Yes - quite agree! And one of the "benefits" (pun intended!) of being a "Nanny State"!

19 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

The thread is about Thai thugs kicking the crap out of falangs not immigration to the UK.

On 4/18/2024 at 3:27 PM, BarraMarra said:

Off course it will be turned around so the falangs are blamed. The next photo will be the 2 falangs wai ing the cowards and presenting a basket of fruit to them.

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to where the word "falang" appears, either in the OP or the linked article.   Or is it just a figment of your imagination?

I will Enlighten you Bay Prang westerners are known as falangs throughout Thailand and is taught from a young age but you know that anyway don't you? Thai media don't use that term instead they call us Westerners but anywhere else we are known as falangs. Has this Enlightened you now?

Edited by BarraMarra

On 4/18/2024 at 6:13 PM, wensiensheng said:

Technically 6 vs 2. Phi and Shi. 

I think that initially the driver of the car stayed in it while his mate went to ask them to pull over to let them pass. Then they attacked the lone guy. So at that point its 6 to 1.

Normal Thai bravery levels.

Knife probably came out when they realised it was going to be 6 vs 2.

Edited by Ricardo99