Prince Harry renounces British residency, declares US is his ‘new country’

Social Media

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Nope.

You will have a cry to your mod buddy and I will get sent on a holiday.

image.png

So you are making stories up, I have given you permission to reveal my lies.

It is very naughty Ralphy, you telling lies here...........🤭

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

Despite this legal change, Harry still considers the UK his "home"

So still expecting to have his cake and eat it. No change there, then.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

Harry has shown interest in obtaining American citizenship, although it's not currently a top priority for him.

So, sadly, no chance of being stripped of his British citizenship any time soon, then? ☹️

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

just someone who believes that my country could be much better looking after its own affairs. 

.. and reigned over supremely by that heinous absolute monarch known as Queen Ursula of Europe from opulent palaces in Brussels and Strasbourg.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Nobody hates him for leaving. His choice. No problem.

It's the lies, the whingeing, the hypocrisy and the backstabbing of his own flesh and blood that most of us dislike.

Good riddance to the toerag. The fact that Meghan left with him is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I only hope that the US do not revoke his visa for lieing about his extensive class A drug use on the application. 

If the USA does revoke his Visa, Does that mean he will become Stateless  ?  ?  
DCB  !  { Don't Come Back  ! }

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

I have met neither, but then again, I am not a member of the SNP - just someone who believes that my country could be much better looking after its own affairs. 

Well based on the latest figures and opinion polls the rest of Scotland disagrees with you.

The SNP is forecast for destruction at the next election.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

Renouncing his British citizenship would deem him stateless. 

Why would he do that?

Regardless of the hatred on this topic, it should be remembered Harry is a father and needs to take care of his family.

I'm certain the US would accept him with open arms.  Also, he is married to American and has a very big house in Santa Barbara. Also, what is the significance of "renouncing residency"?  

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Yes, but 'he wanted nothing to do with it.." is simply untrue.  He wants everything that a Royal title can provide.  If he wants rid of the Royal Family, then he should renounce all his titles and simply be known as Mr Harry Doormat, (US resident).

Yeah but without the titles he's a nondescript and neither of them could stand for that, no lucrative Netflix deals for telling lies about his family for sensationalism and CASH.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

I'm certain the US would accept him with open arms.  Also, he is married to American and has a very big house in Santa Barbara. Also, what is the significance of "renouncing residency"?  

He/they, can make more money using the Royal connection as resident in the USA, the McTrump supporters will be falling all over each other for autographs....😂

2 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

This is BS. There should be more safety concerns about staying in the US Than the UK. But glad if he stays in the US if it means we hear less about this idiot.

The amazing thing is a couple who wanted their privacy are now prepared to go to the opening of an envelope to garner press and publicity.

I've never seen such a pair of fakes and moneygrabbers.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

The kids are living in the country of their mother's birth. Lillibet in the country of her birth.

My wife, I and our daughter live in UK right now. Our daughter was born in Thailand. I didn't realise that makes be a bad father.

Let's see...

Did you deny your kids access to their extended family on both their mother's and father's sides?

Did you trash your (and therefore their) extended family publicly to the world?

Did you write a book embarrassing yourself about your sexual experiences, genitalia and drug use, that they can later read for themselves?

Did you set up a tax dodging charity using their name?

If so, then yes. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Yeah but without the titles he's a nondescript and neither of them could stand for that, no lucrative Netflix deals for telling lies about his family for sensationalism and CASH.

Losing his titles won't make any difference. 

He's still Harry, son of King Charles 

38 minutes ago, transam said:

Henry is a fruitcake, his wife isn't much better, with their combined genes, who knows how the kids will turn out...🤔

Assuming of course that Meghan is the mother.

I'm not saying she isn't, but it's quite unusual for babies to dive between the knees of the mother at 6 months old.

image.png.ddbe016d25ce1ac702b24bf5011b3701.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

He/they, can make more money using the Royal connection as resident in the USA, the McTrump supporters will be falling all over each other for autographs....😂

The interesting thing is, that TRUMP doesn't like them and considers Harry a disloyal wimp and did let his grandmother down. Trump was a big fan of Her Maj.

Trump has said they will get no security on the US taxpayer's bill AND he would look at Harry's status for being in the US, especially with the class A drugs issues.

Whether he follows through on this, if he becomes president, I don't have a clue.

Trump also says many things to get publicity and then they quietly go away after getting the required soundbites.

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Let's see...

Did you deny your kids access to their extended family on both their mother's and father's sides?

Did you trash your (and therefore their) extended family publicly to the world?

Did you write a book embarrassing yourself about your sexual experiences, genitalia and drug use, that they can later read for themselves?

Did you set up a tax dodging charity using their name?

If so, then yes. 

Please reply to my comment. . Just that comment. No need to ask me questions.

Edited by youreavinalaff

Ridiculous article and mostly irrelevant comments.There is no journey to a new citizenship just a matter of filling in a form which required insertion of country of usual residence.

Harry will always be British and a member of the royal family, a son of a king and only brother of a future king.Furthermore his character and disposition is exactly what one would expect from an officer class aristocrat. Like quite a few upper crust Englishmen a cold perhaps wounded heart has been melted by a vivacious American woman.Harry will always be English.Neither Harry nor Meghan have always be sensible or self aware but personally I give them a lot of slack.I hope they prosper in America and reconcile with William/Kate soon.Nothing is served by venomous royal experts on one side or the horrible Sussex Squad on the other.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Losing his titles in the USA would make ALL the difference, why do you think they want to keep them and are desperate for their kids to keep them?

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

The interesting thing is, that TRUMP doesn't like them and considers Harry a disloyal wimp and did let his grandmother down. Trump was a big fan of Her Maj.

Trump has said they will get no security on the US taxpayer's bill AND he would look at Harry's status for being in the US, especially with the class A drugs issues.

Whether he follows through on this, if he becomes president, I don't have a clue.

Trump also says many things to get publicity and then they quietly go away after getting the required soundbites.

I think my post was aimed at daft folk in the USA, I watch a load of McTrump supporter video interviews.....🤭

Just now, Scouse123 said:

Losing his titles in the USA would make ALL the difference, why do you think they want to keep them and are desperate for their kids to keep them?

The gutter press don't care what he's called.

If he and his family changed their names and moved away to a far away land, the press would follow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

Please answer my question. Just that question. No need to ask me questions.

Your behaviour/circumstances appears to be completely different to that of Harry and Meghan's, as my post highlighted.

But I'm afraid if you need reassurance about your parenting skills you should probably go to a specific parenting forum or ask someone who knows you. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

son of James Hewitt.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Your behaviour/circumstances appears to be completely different to that of Harry and Meghan's, as my post highlighted.

But I'm afraid if you need reassurance about your parenting skills you should probably go to a specific parenting forum or ask someone who knows you. 

Funny. 

You can't decide so you resort to underhand remarks. 

You want to feel hatred for someone you don't know, have probably never met and who has no affect on your life.

I prefer to feel love for those closest to me.

That's the difference.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

The gutter press don't care what he's called.

If he and his family changed their names and moved away to a far away land, the press would follow.

I haven't seen any (non staged) pap shots of them. No long angle lenses of them swimming in their back yard pool or anything like that. Nobody hiding in the bushes filming them. 

The only time I see them is when they are attending red carpet events or awards ceremonys. They court publicity and attention and then moan about it, as the South Park episode perfectly demonstrated. 

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I haven't seen any (non staged) pap shots of them. No long angle lenses of them swimming in their back yard pool or anything like that. Nobody hiding in the bushes filming them. 

Of course you haven't. 

Not even 12 minutes ago. 😅😅😅

Edited by youreavinalaff