Prince Harry renounces British residency, declares US is his ‘new country’

Social Media

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I have met neither, but then again, I am not a member of the SNP - just someone who believes that my country could be much better looking after its own affairs. 

Do you live in Scotland ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RuamRudy said:

I have met neither, but then again, I am not a member of the SNP - just someone who believes that my country could be much better looking after its own affairs. 

Of course, you're not, well not now, your SNP is toast, at last shown up for what it is, and your latest leader was icing on the cake, he doesn't like you white boys.......😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Let's hope the US allows him to stay. The Democrats, over 200 years after the war of independence still appear quite happy to treat a British Prince as royalty and allow him to walk all over their immigration laws. Probably because he has a Democrat wife who ticks all the DEI boxes.

I suspect the Republicans might not be so lilly livered. 

But it is great news he is now a yank, perhaps now the King can remove all their money making bling.......:intheclub:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Just as long as the British tax payer is not giving him money which I suspect we still are.

I honestly don't think we are.

It was when he was refused security and "Daddy" stopped giving him his monthly pocket money that the toys came out of the pram with the Netflix series and the spiteful book Spare (me). 

It's also why Meghan has had to restart her blog (a staunch feminist talking about cooking and flogging kitchen utensils to trad wives). It's almost like they're in self destruct mode, I see no other explanation for messing things up so badly. As the Spotify boss said, a couple of Grifters. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I honestly don't think we are.

It was when he was refused security and "Daddy" stopped giving him his monthly pocket money that the toys came out of the pram with the Netflix series and the spiteful book Spare (me). 

It's also why Meghan has had to restart her blog (a staunch feminist talking about cooking and flogging kitchen utensils to trad wives). It's almost like they're in self destruct mode, I see no other explanation for messing things up so badly. As the Spotify boss said, a couple of Grifters. 

We shouldnt be but he still holds the title which may give him money

• Confused 1