French national arrested for selling drugs to Koh Phangan tourists

Just now, BestB said:
7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The Minister of Public Health by the recommendation of the Narcotics
Commission.  He has the powers to permit any person to produce, import, export, distribute or have in possession narcotic drugs in schedule I or schedule IV... 

are not you resourceful

What?  Was that a question or an accusation?  What "resourcefulness" are you going on about?

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Where dies one apply for a license and permission to sell illegal drugs ?😂

Yes, that´s true. One dies if dare to apply for one.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

What a tool, everyone knows that you cannot sell drugs in Thailand.

Drug dealing is an occupation that is reserved for Thai police nationals only

There it is again, the same old refrain, "wahhh, they're picking on foreigners, racism, while Thai people get away with murder". I've got my mini violin out, playing to your song and dance. Why do you people even come here when all you do is complain about things that are out of your hands? TIT, ever hear that?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Ulyssesamui said:

Throw the book at this drug dealer. A years in The Monkey House will teach him a lesson. He and his ilk are not wanted here.

A year !?!?!?,.... Under the Narcotics Code, individuals who produce, import, export, distribute, or possess Category 1 narcotics without permission face a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison and a fine of 1,500,000 baht. 

Similarly, those involved with Category 2 narcotics without permission may be imprisoned for one to fifteen years and fined between 100,000 to 1,500,000 baht.

Does greed make people stupid? Or is the greed a byproduct of stupidity? The risk of incarceration in a Thai prison isn't worth any amount of money. When I first came here, before weed was legal, I wouldn't set foot within a hundred yards of anyone with a joint or weed pipe. I knew before I came here about the little circles of corruption where the cops would wait for the hippies to buy weed from the farmers in Pai on the way to the waterfall, then get busted on the way back, with a percentage paid back to the farmers who SURPRISE ratted out the hippies. Before I came here. So when I ran into one of those "roadblocks" on my way up I was smiling and smirking because I knew what was up and I don't even smoke the stuff. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Yes Thailand, was good to export from, before xrays and dogs. 

4 hours ago, Sigma6 said:

if you’re gonna play stupid games, the trick is to not get caught.  

Now this French guys life is over, for a few pills and 20grams of coke. 

highly likely someone grassed on him. 

silly boy. 

the guy with 0.3 grams of cocaine a few days ago

Give the waster 10 years in prison,  it'll make the other wasters think twice,  I might see him on BANGED UP ABROAD,  love that program,  hope he finds some beautiful boyfriends inside,  555555 tosser. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The Minister of Public Health by the recommendation of the Narcotics
Commission.  He has the powers to permit any person to produce, import, export, distribute or have in possession narcotic drugs in schedule I or schedule IV... 

so Lou. He can allow someone on Ko Panghan to sell ecstasy pills legally?? Really! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Irish star said:

And carrying 20 g’s , he should of had a stash place instead of carrying all on him 

Try to read past the first sentence. For example the second and third. 

2 hours ago, Irish star said:

And carrying 20 g’s , he should of had a stash place instead of carrying all on him 

where does it suggest he had everything on his person?

Some of these items were recovered from the suspect’s leased house

3 hours ago, Ulyssesamui said:

Throw the book at this drug dealer. A years in The Monkey House will teach him a lesson. He and his ilk are not wanted here.

Really? You ever had ecstasy or cocaine? More desirable than heroin or ice. Both drugs would certainly make a full moon party a lot more enjoyable. I am sure that the many foreigners who have bought from him are sorry that he has been caught. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

And Africans in the lower Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. They've been doing it with near impunity for years, or so I've read. Over and over again. That's the men. These days, African women are in business too, but not selling the same product.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And Africans in the lower Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. They've been doing it with near impunity for years, or so I've read. Over and over again. That's the men. These days, African women are in business too, but not selling the same product.

Yup. Can't go two meters in Nana without running into an African drug dealer, pimp, or hooker. They're really just a waste of space and a constant annoyance. Should round them up and deport anyone who's working illegally (which is almost all of them). Even the ladyboys are more pleasant. :cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 1

I went to the full-money party in February. Nobody ever approached me to buy drugs. It was surreal. Overall, I enjoyed it. They don't have adequate public toilets compared to the crowd they get. I had to go to the weed shop every time I had to pee and buy a diet coke. 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock

16 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Lots of bar girls take ya bah to stay awake, even the Thais that sell it to them snitch, so if a foreigner thinks he can sell drugs in Thailand he's mad,especially on death island. 

I knew a guy who spent 9 in the Hilton, not for drugs, and what he told me about life in a thai jail was horrific, why these people want to go there is brainless.