Trump aides and 2020 'fake electors' charged with state crimes in Arizona

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You provided no answer, and you have no idea what the answer is. 

IQ of a peanut then like the rest of those voting for the Cheeto coloured fascist?

You asked for the criminal and civil cases against the urophiliac in chief, so I provided them for you. 

Now see if you can string a salient sentence together for me offering a critique of these cases...

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, aries said:

IQ of a peanut then like the rest of those voting for the Cheeto coloured fascist?

You asked for the criminal and civil cases against the urophiliac in chief, so I provided them for you. 

Now see if you can string a salient sentence together for me offering a critique of these cases...

No, I asked what the people that the topic of this thread have been charged with, and because you don't know, you post an irrelevant link, and then when I point out that you don't know, you call me names.

Not only did you not know the answer, but you also didn't even know what was being asked. Typical. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, I asked what the people that the topic of this thread have been charged with, and because you don't know, you post an irrelevant link, and then when I point out that you don't know, you call me names.

Not only did you not know the answer, but you also didn't even know what was being asked. Typical. 

I really don't think you are this silly that you do not see the link between Trump's people trying to spoil the vote and Trump's own indictments on the very same thing. You really can't be that ideologically stunted right?

You do realise they are all interlinked right????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean like when you guys claim he's guilty of 91 crimes, but none of you seem to know what they are? 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

And it's not like you would have mentioned 91 crimes... 😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

This stuff never happened to anyone else in the history of the universe, and yet it happened to Trump 87 times -that we know of.

OK, they moan about Trump Derangement syndrome.  

But what about agog, slack-jawed, complete suspension of disbelief syndrome?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2024 at 9:29 PM, aries said:

Aww look at you spitting inanities instead of using some cognitive reasoning.

• Confused 1

On 4/26/2024 at 10:13 PM, aries said:

I really don't think you are this silly that you do not see the link between Trump's people trying to spoil the vote and Trump's own indictments on the very same thing. You really can't be that ideologically stunted right?

You do realise they are all interlinked right????

You don't know what the charges, yet you are certain they are guilty, got it. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2024 at 5:41 PM, Yellowtail said:

You don't know what the charges are, I thought not, thanks. 

Is the previous AG that conspired with then being charged sedition now the new Democrat AG has been elected? 

It seems to be your position that most Republicans are seditionist, correct? Should they not all be charged? 

If we haven't memorized the charges, does that mean they don't exist?

We just went through this with the NY case. You really need to get new material for your trolling.

If you don't know what the Arizona charges are, Google is your friend.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You don't know what the charges, yet you are certain they are guilty, got it. 

This is not a difficult concept:

The criminal acts are described in the media, so we know generally what the charges are, without knowing the specific statutes that were violated.

I know OJ Simpson was charged with killing his wife. To this day, I don't know what statutes he was charged with. 

Please stop trolling.

Geez, Trump wasn't even indicted, just his disposable mooks. Why are you bothering to defend them?

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If we haven't memorized the charges, does that mean they don't exist?

We just went through this with the NY case. You really need to get new material for your trolling.

If you don't know what the Arizona charges are, Google is your friend.

No, it just means that they are lying when they claim they know what the charges are.

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, it just means that they are lying when they claim they know what the charges are.

Once again, anyone who says they know the charges from reading the news isn't lying.

How old are you?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Once again, anyone who says they know the charges from reading the news isn't lying.

How old are you?

So, what are the charges? 

I'm 34

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The charges are basically forgery and conspiracy to do so. I saw the video of the fake electors, so I'm pretty sure they are guilty.

Many will flip.

Some of the fake electors were duped - they were assured by Trump lawyers that signing the documents was legal. They will likely flip, and take the Trump lawyers down with them.

The result of this scandal and the 1864 abortion law will be that Arizona moves from purple to a bluer purple.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The charges are basically forgery and conspiracy to do so. I saw the video of the fake electors, so I'm pretty sure they are guilty.

Many will flip.

Some of the fake electors were duped - they were assured by Trump lawyers that signing the documents was legal. They will likely flip, and take the Trump lawyers down with them.

The result of this scandal and the 1864 abortion law will be that Arizona moves from purple to a bluer purple.

So, no sedition or insurrection, thanks. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Gee, fake electors were charged in Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan. And now Arizona.

Guess what, they were charged with being fake electors.

So, no sedition or insurrection, thanks

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

If lying bothers you so much, why do you support Trump? He lies more than anyone outside a lunatic asylum?

Why don't you call out his lies? Why bother with some random poster here when a presidential candidate is lying?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1