Wifi places

georgegeorgia

I have brang my work phone with me .

It is a Australian phone and I need the wifi to look up my work roster 

I can't take the SIm card out as it's a work phone so I'm not up to date on technology, 

My Airbnb doesn't have wifi 

I will have to look for a wifi place , is there any special shops in Pattaya  that I can go to do my work on the phone ?

I will need fast internet 

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The onus is on you Ralfy to do it for me 

Respect your elders Son 

Jesus you are delusional.

Been sniffing too many cleaning chemical as you job as a janitor I guess.

Your work roster is not known BEFORE you go on holidays ?

Edited by Ralf001
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Yes I'm on day shift ,it's a month advance

,I  want to swap my day shifts for night shifts ,but  we must wait 14 days before the roster  to do the swapping 

One fortnight day shift ,one fortnight afternoon shift ,one fortnight night shift 

I need to swap with someone on day shift to stay on nightshift 

You Ralfy are a day shift person 

Up at 4am every morning 🌄 

You 'd swap me if you had night shift wouldn't you Ralfy 

I just want to work night shift where I see nobody and talk to nobody 

Edited by georgegeorgia

8 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You Ralfy are a day shift person 

Up at 4am every morning 🌄 

You 'd swap me if you had night shift wouldn't you Ralfy 

Company I work for runs 24/7.

I have done the night shift a few times..... Yeah nah, not for me.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Company I work for runs 24/7.

I have done the night shift a few times..... Yeah nah, not for me.

I hope you can find me a place this week Ralfy near the view talay in Jomtien to use the wifi 

But ..I will learn by my mistakes ,next time get a Airbnb WITH wifi !, I wouldn't have to buy these internet recharge cards 

No one including you Ralfy reminded me !!

Edited by georgegeorgia

I'm not a WiFi guy these days, just using the 4 and 5G cellular but I'd avoid the free WiFi if you want fast. 

I see that you visit coffee shops and massage places, ask for their WiFi password next time. 

11 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm not a WiFi guy these days, just using the 4 and 5G cellular but I'd avoid the free WiFi if you want fast. 

I see that you visit coffee shops and massage places, ask for their WiFi password next time. 

I have a Telstra work  iPhone 

I put it on to roaming but it seems not to work 

Can I use this phone here for wifi if I can switch anything?

Any buttons I can push?

Or I need wifi?

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

I have a Telstra work  iPhone 

I put it on to roaming but it seems not to work 

Can I use this phone here for wifi if I can switch anything?

Any buttons I can push?

Or I need wifi?

No need for roaming just turn on WiFi. 

When you are in the coffee shop etc, ask the girl for password, she will find their WiFi on your phone and type in the password for you. 

• Thanks 1

You should be able to find a Wi-Fi network and get the password and log onto it...... most restaurants and places like Starbucks offer free Wi-Fi.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

unfortunately, it appears it is just a troll--looking to spike meaningless and angry responses--seems this is what this page has become!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

image.png.8cb8123a0d5afe5b5bbe3f734c79ff00.pngmuch love,

@georgegeorgia simply get one of the older, less expensive, but good Xiaomi phones, local sim, and you can 'hotspot' off that when here.   The only reason I have a phone, with exception of emergencies, or finding the wife at the store, mall when shopping.

She has AIS and me having DTAC, so when out & about, if no wifi at bungalow, we got it covered.   Since I rarely use my phone, get 10gigs a month, w/10 carry over, usually have 20 gigs of fast internet during our O&As.  How much do you really need, and do you want to sit a a 'shop' for hours.

They probably have 'work stations' in Patts/Jomtein area also, but haven't a clue of cost.  Or that might just be a Krung Thep thing or thing of the past.

Edited by KhunLA

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

@georgegeorgia simply get one of the older, less expensive, but good Xiaomi phones, local sim, and you can 'hotspot' off that when here.   The only reason I have a phone, with exception of emergencies, or finding the wife at the store, mall when shopping.

She has AIS and me having DTAC, so when out & about, if no wifi at bungalow, we got it covered.   Since I rarely use my phone, get 10gigs a month, w/10 carry over, usually have 20 gigs of fast internet during our O&As.  How much do you really need, and do you want to sit a a 'shop' for hours.

They probably have 'work stations' in Patts/Jomtein area also, but haven't a clue of cost.  Or that might just be a Krung Thep thing or thing of the past.

I would but the work emails they send and the roster app are on the work phone ,so I have to use that phone unfortunately 

I have pressed the "roaming " button it seems I have to have wifi

Anyway thanks guys I will try to find a wifi Cafe this week when my new roster comes out 🙏

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

I would but the work emails they send and the roster app are on the work phone ,so I have to use that phone unfortunately 

I have pressed the "roaming " button it seems I have to have wifi

Anyway thanks guys I will try to find a wifi Cafe this week when my new roster comes out 🙏

'Hotspopt' means you share the internet from the Xiaomi phone, to your phone, eccentrically creating a wifi for you to use.

Why me and the wifi use different servers, if out in an area one doesn't cover, the other usually does, or if the bungalow service is so poor, then we still have fast internet.   Of course if watching vids, it doesn't last long. image.png.00405e8cfa541472db39bba5c9757ee4.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

'Hotspopt' means you share the internet from the Xiaomi phone, to your phone, eccentrically creating a wifi for you to use.

Why me and the wifi use different servers, if out in an area one doesn't cover, the other usually does, or if the bungalow service is so poor, then we still have fast internet.   Of course if watching vids, it doesn't last long. image.png.00405e8cfa541472db39bba5c9757ee4.png

You just gave me an idea 

I wonder if my personal Samsung phone (which I have bought this TRUE internet Sim card for ) can use the personal hotspot for the work iPhone to make it work that internet?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I hope you can find me a place this week Ralfy near the view talay in Jomtien to use the wifi 

But ..I will learn by my mistakes ,next time get a Airbnb WITH wifi !, I wouldn't have to buy these internet recharge cards 

I aint finding you lazy arse <deleted> georgie boy.

You mention internet recharge card... for your Aus sim ?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I aint finding you lazy arse <deleted> georgie boy.

You mention internet recharge card... for your Aus sim ?

But Ralfy I have 2 phones with me 

My personal Samsung which I got the True internet to make work , and using it now as I'm writing to you

AND the work iPhone which has the work apps but I can't take that Sim card out of the work iPhone 

Edited by georgegeorgia

9 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You just gave me an idea 

I wonder if my personal Samsung phone (which I have bought this TRUE internet Sim card for ) can use the personal hotspot for the work iPhone to make it work that internet?

Work smarter ... not harder...

.... coffee & Danish on you :coffee1:

You may have to buy / add more, extra fast internet to your promotion, depending on your need/usage.   

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1