Trump Fined for Contempt of Court, Faces Jail Time for Further Violations

Social Media

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You're just setting yourself up for a date with a ladyboy "against your will".

Then I can be a victim and run for office

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The US is the largest owner of Australian assets. We made ourselves a nuclear target with facilities such as Pine Gap and North West Cape. There are about 5000 US Marines stationed in Darwin.

We have spent lives and treasure in all of your wars, from Korea onwards. Currently spending $350 billion on secondhand US nuclear submarines.

Thai wives are rank amateurs compared to you bloodsuckers.

Try some fact checking before posting utter rubbish.

It's ok I understand your bitterness, your whole country jumping when you master says how high...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Stalin once said gratitude is a disease of dogs. Your response is what I have come to expect from you.

I wonder whos ideology is closer to Kobas. Regardless just do what your told.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I really have to wonder how America generates people who can't spell, are ignorant of punctuation, and carry so much hatred for everyone else.

It's supposed to be the world's leading democracy. It almost looks like an African tribal conflict.

Well put.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Roo Island said:

I'm guessing you said similar things 4 years ago? :cheesy:

No I predicted that the Dems would figure a way to steal it. They've been doing that since Tammany Hall

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I doubt it is 75 million anymore, about 30% of Republican voters polled are saying they won't vote for Trump again. Not to mention millions of women voters who heard him crowing about overturning Roe vs Wade. He would have done better to keep his mouth shut, but I guess that's impossible.

I guess you do not stay current... 

It was a poll that rattled the campaign world, disrupting the recent narrative that President Biden was closing the gap with former President Trump in the 2024 election rematch.

A survey that went viral on Sunday indicated Trump topping his Democratic successor by six points in a head-to-head match-up and by nine points in a five-candidate ballot that included Democrat turned independent contender Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Green Party candidate Jill Stein and progressive professor Cornel West.

The CNN poll conducted by SSRS was instantly used as evidence by pundits – and as ammunition by Trump and his team – of the waning of the perceived polling bump the president enjoyed coming out of his well-regarded and aggressive State of the Union address in early March – when he went for the jugular in primetime with numerous salvos fired at his Republican predecessor.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Most know how US election works. They are just amazed that a highly developed country still cling on to a medieval relic election system. Most countries that used to have electoral college have opted for popular vote except USA. 

You mean the countries that cling to their medieval king and queen and have failed economic policies far worse then the USA...???

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I guess you do not stay current... 

It was a poll that rattled the campaign world, disrupting the recent narrative that President Biden was closing the gap with former President Trump in the 2024 election rematch.

A survey that went viral on Sunday indicated Trump topping his Democratic successor by six points in a head-to-head match-up and by nine points in a five-candidate ballot that included Democrat turned independent contender Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Green Party candidate Jill Stein and progressive professor Cornel West.

The CNN poll conducted by SSRS was instantly used as evidence by pundits – and as ammunition by Trump and his team – of the waning of the perceived polling bump the president enjoyed coming out of his well-regarded and aggressive State of the Union address in early March – when he went for the jugular in primetime with numerous salvos fired at his Republican predecessor.

Post the link to the poll, please.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I really have to wonder how America generates people who can't spell, are ignorant of punctuation, and carry so much hatred for everyone else.

It's supposed to be the world's leading democracy. It almost looks like an African tribal conflict.

We don't carry hate you for anybody. We like guys like you, we're nice to our servants.

It's okay that will protect you from the Chinese like we protected you from the Japanese.

Oh please excuse my poor typing, recent vision impairments and some nerve damage cause difficulties. I'm sorry that my disability causes you to insult 330 million Americans

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You mean the countries that cling to their medieval king and queen and have failed economic policies far worse then the USA...???

I was wondering if they have dentists in Australia

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Well looks like Donnie got another nap today the tec guy put doddering Donne in a doze in his diaper there in the courtroom oh well he is in his dotage guess we should cut the old duffer some slack

Better quit typing only trumpers are supposed to be idiots that can't spell and don't know Grammer

• Confused 2

22 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Yes, thank you, that brings us to yet another well-known trait of the maga-crowd, Projection.. 

Because there's nothing even remotely resembling cultism among the maga-crowd right?

Your great leader, The Orange One, the cult-leader himself, is particularly good at projecting his failings and misdeeds onto others.

And then you have that 'liberal left cult'-bastion of QANON, all hard-core Trump supporters.. Nothing cultist or conspiracy-like about them right...?

C'mon man, are insults all you have?

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Just parroting Trump and his Maga cult members when they chanted lock her up, for Hillary. I'm guessing you were ok with them doing that during an election?

No body was saying that it should be done without a trial first.

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IMO there is a yawning gulf between real democracy and the US political system, but IMO that applies to all western countries. Switzerland comes closest with their referendums.

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You totally screwed up spelling misogynist. Not to mention redneck. And racist. Again confirming the hypothesis most Trump supporters did not get past primary school.

LOL

grammar police.gif

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

No I predicted that the Dems would figure a way to steal it. They've been doing that since Tammany Hall

You mean the dems would find a way to get more of the population to vote for them. It's called democracy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I doubt it is 75 million anymore, about 30% of Republican voters polled are saying they won't vote for Trump again. Not to mention millions of women voters who heard him crowing about overturning Roe vs Wade. He would have done better to keep his mouth shut, but I guess that's impossible.

That depends on how much they despise the Dems, which is a lot. If they can vote for him after the Billy tapes they can vote for him after Roe vs Wade.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

C'mon man, are insults all you have?

I thought facts were 'dribble' and 'fake'?

Are facts 'insults' now?

Or perhaps facts are both 'dribble', 'fake' AND 'insults'? 

But facts can also be 'true' if they support your bias..hmm..

So maybe facts are 'true dribble' and 'fake insults' then...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You think they meant it- 555555555555555555

Well, they stormed the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow American democracy, causing injuries,  damage and deaths. So why not..?

• Thanks 1