Cheap Flights To The Uk

Eamon

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend any good travel agents that offer cheap flights to the UK.

Any contact details and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Flights are needed for begining of September.

Thanks.

Eamon

With this UK travel agent and this one you can book on line and book the first flight from Bankok to the UK. With all other UK travel agents I've looked at if you book on line the first journey must be from the UK to Bangkok.

This site will usually show a good selection of cheap flights and airlines.

I booked our flights from uk-bkk with southall travel,cheap and helpful.We wanted an open return as we may be staying up to a year,but very expensive with Thai,so we got one way flights with them.He explained to buy bkk-uk ticket from the uk is rare,because agents need a special licence to sell these.Uk agents get discounted tickets with certain airlines and Thai agents get discounts but with different airlines.When we want to return we will buy open return from bkk-uk-bkk as its cheaper.

right opposite british embassy over the walk way to the right you will find KS AND S Travel services tel;(2)650-8957-60) which is next to the skytrain......ploenchit bkk.....as cheap as any in kaoson rd and with particularly good customer service .I have personally used over many years.

right opposite british embassy over the walk way to the right you will find KS AND S Travel services tel;(2)650-8957-60) which is next to the skytrain......ploenchit bkk.....as cheap as any in kaoson rd and with particularly good customer service .I have personally used over many years.

Thanks I will check them out.

Any ideas on prices for september?

I don't know todays prices but if you ask "ms Duangjai Mallam" she would usually take the time to find you "special offers within your planned budget.

Thanks. I will definitely do that..

Eamon

If you go to the forum index there is a banner against the "General Topics" heading for "MTT Cheap Flights", click on this to take you to the Music Travel Thailand site I have used them and had good service and cheap rates.

Hi

Cheapest way to get to the UK is a flight to macau with Air Asia, take the ferry to HK, flight from HK to UK with one of the budget long haul carriers. You could probably get a good deal on HK - UK with a Thai travel egent, if not, try www.oasishonkong.com, which has prices starting at 80 quid!!

I went BKK to UK and back for 250 pounds, using the method I've described here.

Hi

Cheapest way to get to the UK is a flight to macau with Air Asia, take the ferry to HK, flight from HK to UK with one of the budget long haul carriers. You could probably get a good deal on HK - UK with a Thai travel egent, if not, try www.oasishonkong.com, which has prices starting at 80 quid!!

I went BKK to UK and back for 250 pounds, using the method I've described here.

Wow!! I will definitely look into that.

What time of year did you fly?